• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silven presents: Ultimate Scrub 2.0 (The Failure Vid)

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Saw a vid of a Wifi clan called Wii Hunters or whatever and their vids were so fail I had to make this....more info is in the info section on the Youtube page.

CLICK!

Denzi

Smash Master
Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

That Snake... On Mansion... Was ********.

Best ones were the D3 vs C.Falcon though.

Excellent vid, 5/5.

wiiztec

Smash Journeyman
NNID
wiiztec
Those wern't serious matches I am one of the worst players in wH don't judge wH by my videos lol

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
mmmm.....This topic is gonna turn into a battlefield since you decided to pick a fight with the clan lolololol

Winnar

Smash Lord
Why would you even make this video? Were you provoked into making this? Are you striking back or something? Or are you just doing this...to make yourself feel better? To try to gain some kind of respect or something? To try to start a fight?

Why are you all encouraging him for being a complete ****?

Seriously, this is an embarassment to the smash community and makes me question the integrity of New York smashers.

So much for being a supportive community...oh how far we have fallen.

---

On the level of play showcased in the video: Yes, there were some clips where the gameplay was extraordinarily bad, but for the most part it's just lolwifi.

1/5 - Boring, shameful, pathetic

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I tried not to laugh at them, but to no avail,
but I have done worse on wifi, especially when I am mad from losing alot in a row.

napZzz

Smash Hero
This was pretty funny, especially since I dont like alot of the wii hunters members and the clan overall. Good editing it made it that much more entertaining

Timbers

check me out
oh wow hahahaha.

also wifi clan? Sounds like ya'll bout to do a raid on WoW

LOL

Why would you even make this video? Were you provoked into making this? Are you striking back or something? Or are you just doing this...to make yourself feel better? To try to gain some kind of respect or something? To try to start a fight?
Alex I'll take "He did it for the lulz" for 800.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
But it wasn't lulzy, it was just...mean >_>

The way I saw it, anyway.

At some point you have to grow up and realize that this is the internet. People aren't gonna pull any punches here buddy, sorry that you took so much offense to a video that was intended for laughs... I find it amusing that you took it so heart so much even when the video wasn't even about you.

Oh and what makes you think I represent NYC when I make a video like this? Don't bring my region into this, I made this on behalf of me and myself for the entertainment of a few open-minded people...if i was in a Cali would you start disliking Cali smashers too? LOL people...:)

Winnar

Smash Lord
At some point you have to grow up and realize that this is the internet. People aren't gonna pull any punches here buddy, sorry that you took so much offense to a video that was intended for laughs... I find it amusing that you took it so heart so much even when the video wasn't even about you.

Oh and what makes you think I represent NYC when I make a video like this? Don't bring my region into this, I made this on behalf of me and myself for the entertainment of a few open-minded people...if i was in a Cali would you start disliking Cali smashers too? LOL people...:)
The irony of telling me to grow up...

Anyway there's a difference between making a fail video of yourself, making a fail video of other people in good humor, and making a fail video of other people to be mean.

Can I help it that you're the only NY smasher I've ever seen outside of recorded matches? You're my first impression of the NY smash community, that's all I'm saying.

And I don't see how if you were in Cali that would make things any different? What was that question trying to prove anyway? That location is important? The same concept applies in both areas -_- If I don't know anyone in Cali and you're my first impression then I'm going to assume that Cali is not a kind state. Or at least your part of Cali since that thing is gigantic.

Also whatever, I guess I'm the only person who doesn't find this funny so I'll stop raining on your parade. Enjoy your video :)

Jash

Smash Lord
Lol Silven returns with yet another pleasing video. This is to tell you the Wifi sux, and people who play Wifi suk even more. Funny stuff....I wont lie....i play like that too sometimes :ohwell:

Winnar

Smash Lord
Actually yes, you can help that.
?

What?

Whatever, my point was that you represent more than yourself when you post a video like this.

But then I also said I would live and let live. Once more, ignore me and enjoy the video. :)

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I'm sorry but this isn't even funny. Its also kind of sad, because this really doesn't embarrass wH so much as it embarrasses the creator of this video. I mean it was almost bearable until those last lines at the end. That was just going out of your way to be mean, and the smash community doesn't need this.

I agree with Winnar even if it makes me a hater. By all means though, if you can find humor in this vid then cool. I just didn't see anything worth laughing over.

Winnar

Smash Lord
You asked if you can help it if silven is the only person out of an entire region that you've seen.

The answer is easily, yes.
I'm sorry I didn't word it right. I've seen NY smashers play (on YouTube and the like), but to my knowledge this is the first time I can recall seeing something other than gameplay from NY smashers. For the most part I don't associate smash personalities with their location unless they're near me or they actively attach their name to their location.

For example, I didn't even realize you were from NY until your second post and I noticed it next to your post count. I've enjoyed watching your videos for a while now, but I never thought of you as NY because it didn't seem very important.

It would be like if someone from Alabama pulled this, your first reaction might be that Louisiana is kind of a hostile place. We're not, btw.

I hope that makes more (or any) sense. It's kind of an abstract reasoning, but that's how it played out in my head.

SF93

Smash Cadet
o_O oh snap.

IM a New yorker and when i used to play wifi i played for wH o-o

so what am i neutral?

SF93

Smash Cadet
In all honesty though, there is quite an inaccuracy saying wH sucks cause of wiiz, trust me lol.

wiiz is the one playing in all these, idk against who, since im too lazy to care, but still, the clan has some really amazing onliners (is that the word used for it?) but yeah, yankee game, *leaves*

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Lol I beated wH alone in a clan war.

Also...

That marth... pro gameplay right thar

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I'm sorry but this isn't even funny. Its also kind of sad, because this really doesn't embarrass wH so much as it embarrasses the creator of this video. I mean it was almost bearable until those last lines at the end. That was just going out of your way to be mean, and the smash community doesn't need this.

I agree with Winnar even if it makes me a hater. By all means though, if you can find humor in this vid then cool. I just didn't see anything worth laughing over.
Hehe to each his own sir. It's not your type of humor, that's all I can say. I'm not sure how it embarrasses me so much but ok. I guess you're referring to the fact that I watched 10 of their matches and compiled it into a 7 minute video huh? :laugh. What can I say? I like making videos..I find it enjoyable. I guess that embarrasses me.....lol more people.

Lol I beated wH alone in a clan war.

Also...

That marth... pro gameplay right thar
I honestly think lvl 9. Luigi can beat their clan.

Staco

Smash Champion
Some mistakes like running in Jabs two times do good players, too.
But funny vid. xD

Clash_X

Smash Rookie
oh wow hahahaha.

also wifi clan? Sounds like ya'll bout to do a raid on WoW

LOL

Alex I'll take "He did it for the lulz" for 800.

OMG ITS TIMBERS. I didn't know you were still alive, oh and btw Glick sucks at brawl, lol.

bowz

Smash Journeyman
You can't just mess around on wifi experimenting with a brand new game without a giant dbag making a video about it making fun of you.

Much respect, Silven. I think you're really cool.

And just so people know, the "water fights" are supposed to be stompfests. lol

highfive

Smash Lord
F'kn awesome. Great stuff. It was too much, just started giggling like a mad man after seeing the first two minutes.

Top Bottom