• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simple Dash Combo.

simplicityho

Smash Journeyman
Anyone ever tried dash attack + FSmash with Marth, while the opponent is 70 or under?
It works amazingly well.

Smash Master
OMG dash attack sets up combos!? You gotta be yankin' my chain.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
TGM combo made by TGM from Houston. It works suprisingly well, even though it really really shouldn't. :ohwell:

Every Marth player in the entire world has used it at least once. Don't lie about it. :p

There are two versions of it, one in which the opponent goes behind you after they are hit and one in which they are knocked upwards. Either one can be followed up with an f-smash, which usually is a tipper. Works especially well in Marth dittos.

TGM

Smash Lord
As the official creator of this combo, i believe that a thread like this can only improve the world of smash.

i have destroyed many a foe with this attack.

Some things you dont know about the TGM combo:

It makes the foe lose the ability to DI.

It can be done with nearly all the characters(see tgm combo 2)

It started with marth

I never lose if i use the tgm combo in a match.

And to all the people who immediatly thought of me when theys aw this thread........I TRULY LOVE AND RESPECT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tgm combo is a special attack that only elite players(like me) can do. it takes years of practice to master it.

TGM combo is godly.

Top Bottom