• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Simple Series" [Stage release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuhreak

Smash Rookie
In honor of Xane's AWESOME program, I have decided to release/make some stages.

The first 5 are some stages I made a little while back, when I first got brawl.

The next 5 (6) are a hacked version of the first 5.

I'll start with the un-hacked versions.

Simple Stage 1:

Simple Stage 2:

The tunnel should be on the ground in that picture, but I didn't notice it was floating till I was done taking all the pictures, it should be fixed, I don't remember, if it isn't it's not a hacked stage, so manually fixing it shouldn't be too hard. =P

Simple Stage 3:

Simple Stage 4:

Simple Stage 5:

And now for the ones created using Stage Studio.

Simple Hack 1:

The only change here is that the bottom is a bit longer now, which makes it harder for characters to go around the stage. Not really worth the release, but whatever.

Simple Hack 2:

The difference here is that the little area to hide in on the side is a bit different, you can see in the picture.

Simple Hack 3:

I've added a little area below the main course.

Simple Hack 4:

Forgot to take an in-game Screen Shot...

Simple Hack 5:

The diff here is that the stage has more bottom area, two little 'safe' spots and three 'saving' platforms.

Simple Hack 5a:

The one in the red box is 5 the one above it is 5a, the only diff is the platforms go from side to side, because the ones in 5, (up and down) can't kill you.

Downloads:
MediaFire
MegaUpload

Edit: I didn't put this in the stage browser or whatever cause it's 11 stages, (10 really) and it's also my way of saying 'thanks' to Xane for being so awesome.

If it's in the wrong spot or something then have an admin move it.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...Just paste in his thread or in one of the stickies in our Stage Discussion forum, please. This doesn't need its own thread.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom