• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simply Advanced Smash Stuff - A Guide for Beginners

Raen

Smash Rookie
NNID
r-Raen
The guide can be found here: http://www.allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?pid=10949#p10949

I'm am new to the Smash Bros. competitive scene. I've been learning all I can and reading everything I can about Smash Bros., but I found one very frustrating thing: There were no beginner's guides for those who had just started Smash Bros. with Brawl. Everything I read assumed extensive knowledge of Melee, which I just don't have.

And so, I made a post on All Is Brawl about it, and a guy by the name of runningbrave was kind enough to write a nice little beginners guide for me. This is probably the most helpful thing I've read about Brawl, and so I thought I'd post it here for any other beginners who are in need of a good guide to get them started on their competitive Brawl career. I hope it helps some people out. And if there is anything you want to see in the guide, make a post in the topic and go ahead and ask runningbrave if he'll write about that thing next.

Top Bottom