• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

>>>>>Sin Samus 2<<<<< (Full Ver.)

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Very nice video. Good music, and cool editing though it wasn't necessary. Your missile -> charged blast setup was too good.

Weed

Smash Lord
Entertaining as hell.
You never lost my attention for a second, very nice combos
:)

Binx

Smash Master
Great vid, I wish there was some more varied combos, your grabs were awesome, I never see samus do that, I think you could have done with a few less editing tricks but other than that great stuff, really great.

WeX

Smash Apprentice
thanks all for the comments, well... yeah I used 2 many editing tricks, I guess I was so excited making the vid that I didn't realized that lol. Anyway, is good 2 know that u liked the vid! :D

CORRUPTiON

Smash Apprentice
Very nice. I enjoyed it a lot. Definitely loved those missile to charged shot everyone else is talking about d:

Spigel

Smash Cadet
Excelent Video :grin: , one of the best samus Combo Video

Greetings!!

PD: The direct download from filefront don't works to me :(

GUIGUI

Smash Journeyman
Not so old. And I would like the download link too.
I don't know why, but a lot of filefront link have been dead recently.

Yomi

Smash Cadet
Great video and I really like the music choices. Normally the long transitional tricks you used could be annoying, but you did an excellent job of incorporating them into the music so they felt natural. I think you could use some better opponents and little more combo variety.

technomancer

Smash Champion
That was one of the best combo videos I've ever seen.

Great combos (grabs esp), great Samus, great music, and perfect editing.

+rep

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Awesome editing, man. Some of the transitions took too long, but I guess it suited the music.

Top Bottom