• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

singing fireballs and slippery bananas a mario char. specific tourney: Round 1 start!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
both added. going to start round one as soon as i finish making the brakets.
EDIT: brackets up gonna start giving PM notices. get your matchs done people
Could i possibly have my name updated? My new tag is also zZz. I've contacted my opponent, currently awaiting reply.

poochman125@hotmail.com

Smash Apprentice
i might not get mt match done with zatch because we cant set a time... well dunno what really to do, im available everyday between 9-12pm and if not the week days, im available 2 fight any time during the weekends

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
i might not get mt match done with zatch because we cant set a time... well dunno what really to do, im available everyday between 9-12pm and if not the week days, im available 2 fight any time during the weekends
I might just give you the match if Iota doesn't choose to coinfilp. I'm only availible on Monday(perhaps), and Friday. Both until 8:00-8:30. I can't get access on weekends because i'm busy.

louischris23

Smash Rookie
This is so interesting and so nice game to play. It animation likes by the people that they are interested to play the game . The animation of the game and in game the different type of fruits are in air that should be look like only the dreaming things that is why all are interested in the game.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
This is so interesting and so nice game to play. It animation likes by the people that they are interested to play the game . The animation of the game and in game the different type of fruits are in air that should be look like only the dreaming things that is why all are interested in the game.
this seems like something that should be on engrish.com lol

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
We played today.

I won 2-0

FD :luigi2: and :mario2: = :luigi2:

BF :luigi2: and :mario2: = :luigi2:

Good games, although i had a very hard time moving around with the continential lag and all (plus lag in general, haven't been online in a while.)
Anyway, i'll give him the win on this set, i drop. Sorry everyone.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Is the tourney host still on for this? It seems a bit down in activity.
(Sorry for duo)

Top Bottom