• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SK92, Tudor, Sword Saint, Leo and More! Vegas PnT 11-10-2008

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
if you had video splitters and your usual recording equipment. it would have been better than a camera / camcorder
I do have that stuff (have you seen my other vids?) but they use component cables for the tvs at this venue because they are HD. I can only use S-Video and RCA cables to hook up to my laptop. Plus it is 100x easier doing it with a camera then setting up my laptop on a tv, then putting the cables back and travelling from TV to TV. It gets old REALLY fast. If I weren't in the tournament then I would have time for that.

The quality is great on the camera so no worries.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I do have that stuff (have you seen my other vids?) but they use component cables for the tvs at this venue because they are HD. I can only use S-Video and RCA cables to hook up to my laptop. Plus it is 100x easier doing it with a camera then setting up my laptop on a tv, then putting the cables back and travelling from TV to TV. It gets old REALLY fast. If I weren't in the tournament then I would have time for that.

The quality is great on the camera so no worries.
i know. but what i meant was for that venue you were recording the matches

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
Entertaining matches and informative since i haven't seen a Samus player like that in Brawl that plays it likes its Melee...Well sorta, nice uploads

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Tudor is so frickin' sweet. You wouldn't think Samus sucks looking at those 2v2 vids.

zeta

Smash Journeyman
o dang who is that wario its pretty dang sexy i heard he went to a cali once and took first place

Top Bottom