• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

skateboarding

Fawriel

Smash Master
Yay, reviving old topics.

Just one small question that I couldn't find the answer to on Wikipedia...
What do you call the skateboarding stunt where you jump up high over a half-pipe, and, at the apex of your jump, kick up your legs above you while holding the skateboard with your hand so you rest in an upside down position for a moment...?

ZeroFallenSkater

Smash Cadet
uh idk i wouldn't know that i'm not really into vert more into street, maybe someone else can tell u

and yeah DGK that move is awesome i'm reall close to getting them in nollie and yeah winter sucks i cant skate as much as i used to in the summer either

otter

Smash Ace
****, it's even an argument in here. I was so happy to find this thread too :(

-Risky-

Smash Apprentice
I like skateboarders, they're completely harmless and it's hilarious how they all just stand around posing for like 14 hours before one of them tries to bust a sweet ollie and creases himself out of it. Good lads, really

otter

Smash Ace
Oh I didn't know it was a bladers vs. skaters kind of thing please procceed.

I personally have no problem with roller bladers, they are usually alot nicer than you average skater, but the act itself is one of the ugliest actions a human can perform. No style what so ever.

BMXers on the other hand...

NotaModerator

Smash Apprentice
Wayne, New Jersey(god its boring here...)
I don't skateboard, i snowboard. it has more speed and i hate almost every skater in my school... they all smoke and drink and crap and i don't wanna be a part of that. however, i think that the skater stereotype is wrong and that the idiots at my school reinforce it...:urg:

Unseen_Killa

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't sure if I should post a new thread or bump this...sorry.

Anyways, I find skating to be very fun. I used to rollerblade and skate, then when I moved to Florida from California it became primarily skating because NOBODY rollerbladed, so I only rollerbladed for a little once I moved here. Anyways, I've been on and off skating for about 6 years, and I just got back into it again. I'm really pumped, because I'm moving to Peoria, Arizona (near Phoenix), and they have some sweeeeeeeeeet skateparks, and they don't even cost anything.

Sinatra'

Smash Apprentice
ahh I used to skate board! but then I stopped having a life and started playing brawl instead.

noo I still shred it up to this day I've got myself an Enjoi, and an Almost board, I don't live vert skating so I mostly just street skate and find places with some nice gaps or something... I still can't tre and it's making me very mad!

D20

Smash Lord
I've skated for the last 8 years. Some of the memories I have are of skateboarding with my friends, and I can't wait to hit the skate park in a couple days. I <3 skateboarding + summer.

Top Bottom