• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

skra gimp!?

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
I know skra gimp is an oxymoron, but listen for a second.(tested it on fox on FD, comment for potential.)

when the fox is gonna asume the position of the fire fox, and he is just out of range of nair stage spike. the Hero of Time SHs off the stage and fast falls a little. then link spin atks and makes the tip of one of the weaker hits touch fox. then move back towards the ledge, while still spinning, and grabs the edge.

what do yous think?

Skler

Smash Master
It isn't a spike or anything, they can upB right after they get it. It's just a delay thing so you can drop down with a nair and do it again, I don't think the upB tap has ever actually KILLED anybody since it has no stun.

Spife

Smash Master
something about bair off the ledge > upb (to clip falco) repeat.
Skler showed me some gay **** one time.

Skler come play me >.>

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
one of the best killing tools: grab the edge and then roll =D

for some reason edge guarding with Scrah is less effective nowadays. They just sweetspot all dai long so I have to replace it with like Ftilt, Dtilt or grab edge roll.

Spife

Smash Master
one of the best killing tools: grab the edge and then roll =D

for some reason edge guarding with Scrah is less effective nowadays. They just sweetspot all dai long so I have to replace it with like Ftilt, Dtilt or grab edge roll.
I made the mistake of trying to up-b spike DSW that one time I played him and I'm pretty sure I got ****ed for it.

Skler

Smash Master
Dtilt is only reasonable on slants (it follows the slant better than ftilt or some crap like that), otherwise it's too busy eating ***** to actually edgeguard properly. Plus, knockback of straight up = fail on a move they can see from a mile away. If they DI away you don't get a followup and they're in a better position to recover. Ftilt just says "you get a do-over" or kills them if they're at a higher %/Falco.

onedayafter7

Smash Apprentice
setting bombs is fun but if they sweetspot then the bomb wouldn't explode right? so that doesn't really do much. dropping bombs can sometimes work. i like the dtilt to nair personally.

Spife

Smash Master
Also bombs are really ****ing stupid. THere's a chance they'll tap the bomb and it will slide across the stage or turn into a space animal or something. ****s ****ed up.

onedayafter7

Smash Apprentice
you can see both coming pretty easily. they both are fairly slow. but if they tech its easy to just jump off and nair them ftw

Spife

Smash Master
LOL

link boards are so tight
you don't even KNOW

We should make a bomb thread for ****ed up **** tha'ts happened. I once threw a bomb at a space animals shine and it entered at 3 oclock and went around and was spit out at 7 o clock. ****S CRA-RAA-RAAAAAZYYYYY.

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
My bombs never work when I drop them by the ledge. ****ing Spacies.
I always try to Dair the edge and hope it hits. =D

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Ranging the **** out of fox using arrows from the other side of FD is where its at.
Remember, when Fox is sent off the stage, run to the other end and pull out that Hero's bow.

Top Bottom