• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skrach & Noob Testament present N.O.O.B. 3

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
If my brother can somehow convince me to go I will come to this haha. But money is expensive. You know. I do kinda want to play though.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
k just took work off for this i should be good to go.

so far sfl has
me
seibrik
spider sense
trikome
and blea gelo get hyped!

ps cfl you are gonna owe sfl after this. this is the second tourney we have are coming too just so you know :)

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I brought CFL to one SFL tournament; we made up 6 of the 16 entrants. Maybe again over the summer and if you all can make a hype tournament, I might consider driving from Gville too.

Zone

Smash Champion
I got this ridiculously nice venue in panama city costs 1k to rent out. But it's got a theatre room with a projector which could be for finals. A huge room with tables and chairs. It's practically a mansion I was considering trying to make tourney in may with this venue. I'm the dead center for Gainesville cfl Alabama Georgia and even the drive from louisianna won't be bad. Shouldn't be no more than like 6 hours for the farthest place I mentioned. Only people it will hurt distance wise is sfl, north Carolina.

If I chose to ran it. The quality would be so high quality I just need support in numbers because I'm not down to pay 1k for a 20man tourney.

Pi

Smash Hero
I'm still looking for my days off to line up so I can take a car down to SFL
oh also hype for this tournament
hope ya'll are prepared to have a samus take first

skrach8

Smash Lord
bad news guys......

The venue that i usually hold it at has gone out of business.....

so now i am in search of a new venue......

that is all.....

:(

i plan on asking cecil if i could host it there

Top Bottom