• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR 2 Results

Fish&Herbs19

Smash Journeyman
I absolutely loved watching all of this happen on stream. It is nice to see some character diversity in top 8! Also, shoutouts to Keitaro (TO' for this awesome event)

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Such a hype tournament with so many clutch moments and upsets. Good **** to the Top 4. <3
Xyro with the best post ever.

Man all this talk of no MKs in the Top 4. You want to know what else doesn't have MKs in the top 4?

MK banned tournaments.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
the day of the kongs, ADHD and Zinoto who did really well for Diddy and Will who did an really great job for DK
Shoutouts to them.

Edit: shoutouts to Denti and MVD as well.

TreK

Is "that guy"
So...
Many...
Upsets...

Woah that was a good tourney. I missed the last few matches due to jet lag, but I'll catch up on it asap.

.selebu

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Keitaro and Clash Tournaments for this event and livestream. Was really fun to watch!
I think Keitaro is my favorite commentator atm

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Good job Denti.
Step one to further improvement: Stop rolling. Just stop. :applejack:

D

Deleted member 189823

ZeRo's expression was hilarious. That moment was SO hype.

It was like YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I just want to say one thing, since I already said shoutouts on facebook

This man Denti last year came to this event, and asked me what place he got. I told him 25th. He said "****, that sucks ***". And he swore to do better this year.

What he did was impressive. Nice job on living up to your commitment and putting in work.

Denti

Smash Master
Yeah espy. I let my nerves get to me and i started rolling. I knew I was rolling bad but I was getting too narrow sighted with my options. I promise I normally dont roll that bad. I mean, I couldnt have gottin as far as I had if I was rolling that bad o.o

D

Deleted member 189823

It must be some Olimar habit, I suppose...a few people I've played also seem to do it when in preassure.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
this moment will go into history and nobody will ever forget this.
The music during the match made it even better. Awesome song!

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
What's going on in this?
Also the stream archive isn't working for me?
Everyone thought Zero was going to time out ADHD because of his small % lead. But Zero decided to drill rush in the air and ADHD downsmashed his landing at the last second.

*Risen*

Smash Cadet
Good job to MVD and Denti for making it far, but ADHD never disappoints me. Especially in doubles. That's an insane Diddy. So nice to see a wider spectrum of characters for once.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Pure Karma for the campiest MK on the planet. Timed out by Diddy Kong and Ice Climbers.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Pure Karma for the campiest MK on the planet. Timed out by Diddy Kong and Ice Climbers.
Which is dumb because he would camp till he's really behind. Then he'd go aggressive and easily catch up. But then he'd go back to camping and losing. Plus he timed himself out.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Which is dumb because he would camp till he's really behind. Then he'd go aggressive and easily catch up. But then he'd go back to camping and losing. Plus he timed himself out.

Yea, that exactly why he deserved it. He plays like that for no reason. He easily overpowered NAKAT, but waited til the very last moment to do it.

I think he legitimately was just scared of ADHD though.

Also Pikmin 3 came out the day Denti got 3rd. It must be a sign.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Shoutouts to Deltacod for making more then 3rd place in brawl singles. King of All Brawl~

:018:

Mampam

Smash Ace
im still really trying to figure out....... how Dee Ar En beat C brik with ZSS.... thats probably one of the less noted forms of exposure we have seen at SKTAR @__@

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
im still really trying to figure out....... how Dee Ar En beat C brik with ZSS.... thats probably one of the less noted forms of exposure we have seen at SKTAR @__@
DRN and Seibrik have played each other a lot in the past. DRN won last hit last stock third game.

DRN for best :zerosuitsamus:, better then even his idol Nick Riddle.

:018:

Top Bottom