• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR 2 Results

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I'm out of practice, I have no one to practice and I don't really care anymore, I'm kinda done with Brawl, Apex's my last tournament hopefully. Though had I beat MVD but destiny said nope, I think I would have made it to grand finals vs ADHD.

Good stuff everyone. This was still a really good tournament, Florida didn't win (geez imagine if they did) and mostly...

Zero didn't win.
stfu

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm out of practice, I have no one to practice and I don't really care anymore, I'm kinda done with Brawl, Apex's my last tournament hopefully. Though had I beat MVD but destiny said nope, I think I would have made it to grand finals vs ADHD.

Just keep the damn faith in your Snake for once. Every time you go Snake in locals and regionals you obliterate the whole competition. Then you go MK when it comes down to it and place well below your standards.

:059:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Does anybody know Biddy's YT channel for when he uploads replays?

Fun tournament, KS+IA made it home safely

Full shoutouts and focal dystonia johns once I sleep after driving for like 22 straight hours. Not a bad trip for a last tournament if I may say so myself, just wish I were better at this game

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ally is too brave to play MK properly. His snake is legendary though.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Just keep the damn faith in your Snake for once. Every time you go Snake in locals and regionals you obliterate the whole competition. Then you go MK when it comes down to it and place well below your standards.

I agree with gheb, and when I agree with gheb, it has to be right.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Shout outs to those players from Saint Martin I believe it was? Guru, Twigz and the other guys name escapes my memory, sorry about that my memory sucks sometimes. Was great to meet you guys and I hope you had a lot of fun, keep playing and come to Apex (:

Luigi player

Smash Master

non MK / CF / Ganon dittos (the latter too for fun) are stupid and most people don't like them. Which might be part of the reason he didn't go Snake against MVD.
And I can't blame him for not going Snake against ESAM too obviously since he already tried and we've all seen those matches....

Other than that though, I agree.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I agree with most of you that I may have done better with Snake vs MVD, I detest and find Snake dittos boring. I rather MK ditto any mk in the world than do the ditto but again you guys are right. I don't think I will care about my placing at Apex (I'll still try my hardest) so if that's what people want to see. I'm going Full Snake at Apex EXCEPT vs Olimar. It's my last tournament most likely.

Ggs all till next tournament.

Also salty I couldn't do All Brawl cuz Keitaro forgot to recall me lol oh well.

:denzel:

extra shoutout: Good job Julian (Zinoto) for doing soooo good and outplacing me too, hope they know you're a threat now ;)

Tony T

Smash Ace
Anyone left a cell phone in my motel room 121 at motel 6, I'm holding on to it for you just message me if its yours and I'll figure out a way to return it to you.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
also big thanks to shippo, tony t, vinnie, and alex strife for helping me out with housing and transportation. shoutouts to chris fisch for being the first person in history to share a bed with me and not wake up with intense feelings of regret and disappointment.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
2 out of the top 3 are gay.

Diva Power!!

Go ADHD and Denti for repping the gay community and showing all these straight boys how it's done.

<3

:peach:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Iono man, but ADHD sure is handsome. I think he might be the most attractive smasher ever.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Shout outs to everyone I chilled with at this tournament is was mad fun

and shout outs to nickriddle "YOU SUCK ASS NICKRIDDLE" <3

#bestfalcointheeastcoast

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I told Biddy he can hit you up regarding uploading at the event but then I changed my mind the same day lol. I will be getting the videos from him sometime today most likely.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ggs to everyone, thanks to every1 that helped my stay in the U.S!

follow me @ShyEnergy for more smash updates

Top Bottom