• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR MM thread

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Okay so several members of my crew and I will be taking money matches for Project M at SKTAR:
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/540010992763306/
Smashboards thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/may-...lee-project-m-round-robin-somerset-nj.347994/

It would really make it easier if you specified who you are challenging and for how much specifically. I can't speak for other crew members but if the $ isn't specified, I will assume it's $5 for myself. Not all challenges might be accepted, I for one don't know if I'll go over $20 or not.

As of now you can money match: (We may add more later)
Eli
Gallo
Zhime
Gurukid
Frozen

State your tag and money amount and conditions, etc. when you post!

MM LIST:

ELI
vs. Ally $10
vs. CT Zero $5
vs. ESAM $10
vs Denti $5
vs Infinity $10
vs Professor Pro $10
vs Spralwers $5

GALLO
vs. Ally $10
vs Infinity $10
vs Professor Pro $50
vs Spralwers $5

ZHIME
vs. Ally $10
vs Infinity $10
vs Professor Pro $10
vs Spralwers $5

GURUKID
vs. Ally $10
vs Infinity $10
vs Professor Pro $10
vs Spralwers $5

FROZEN
vs. Ally $10
vs Infinity $10
vs Professor Pro $10
vs Spralwers $5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: Feel free to talk trash to us, we don't care. #gahlike
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
eli is the worst player on the entirety of smashboards with a ganondorf avatar

Last edited:

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Delicious saltines for errrryone

We're also down for crew battles! We'll be having at least 7 crew members attending this so up to 7v7 is good!

And will we finally have that TX vs NY crew battle? Don't go dodging us again like you did at Apex, guys!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'll say $10 for all on the list now (minus Me and Gallo's existing bet), but I'm sure you guys will be fine with me upping it to $20 on the day if I have enough money since I already got $415 in MM's lol.

I prob will since I'll win my MM's :) but on the super duper safe side $10

Last edited:

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Real talk right now

I'm glad I'm seizing what will probably be the only opportunity to play certain people in this game because I don't really intend to seriously care about smash beyond a casual friendly fest post-sktar.
I haven't actually cared or practiced ever since apex. But I plan to practice at least one day prior to sktar and I'm gonna try hard at this tournament. In all honesty my passion for the game has faded long ago so sktar may be my last (read:serious) tournament, although I may occasionally go to others in the future for no other reason than to have a little fun.

Eli talk right now, you ******* are gonna get dragged through the jungle. With my whole banana hoard up dem butts. Believe it.

Spralwers

Smash Ace
Billz. $5. Everyone on the list. Bo5. No character locks. You are free to pick any tourney legal stage for every game, and you are free to counterpick my character choice with whatever character you want.

If there's space and interest, I'd be more than happy to bring a streaming set up for money matches.

EZVega

Smash Cadet
NNID
EZVega
3DS FC
4339-2521-0738
I already hit ESAM up for that rematch in Melee. MM of $5. I also wanna MM M2K in P:M if possible for $5.

Last edited:
Top Bottom