• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
are you guessing its you? because I thought your joke was hilarious (I just replaced the word play with playstyle in my head)

Tony T

Smash Ace
Oh yes I forgot to mention Both of the Hotel Rooms have Internet as well so if you are not playing smash you can go online so bring your netbooks or whatever so you wont be bored.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Updated SKTAR Hotel/Housing List

DWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM GET F***'d ROOM 3!
Room 3 only had two people left and it was not worth it.

We will be staying at:

BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn
764 Route 18, East Brunswick, New Jersey

Room 1 (10 People) (Locked)

Tony T
Pane
Esam (Payment Received)
Trela
Denti
MJG
Dabuz
Will (Payment Received)
Jash
Tiny?

Room 2 (9 people) (Changes May Occur)

MVD
Seibrik
Mekos (Can come to room 1 to Practice with Esam for Doubles but cant sleep in there) (Payment Received)
Player 1
DRN
Ghost
Archer (Payment Received)
Budget Player Cadet
Dark Pch?

Garmvs Room (4 or 5 people) (Changes May Occur)

GarmV

GarmV has 3-4 spots available in his room however he is charging $40-$45 per person So let me know if anyone is interested.

PLEASE SEND PAYMENT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!

UPDATED 7/9/12 2:05pm

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
WHOEVER REGISTERED FOR SKTAR LAST NIGHT AS THE NAME "THE WINNER OF SKTAR" SCREW YOU!!!!!11

I will be checking the hotel very soon to see if they have tube tvs.

archer.

Smash Lord
Checking for a friend, but online registration is mandatory, and you won't be accepting sign-ups at the door, right?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Checking for a friend, but online registration is mandatory, and you won't be accepting sign-ups at the door, right?
Yeah online registration is mandatory and must be done by Midnight. There won't be any at the door sign ups. Apex style!

TeeVee

Smash Lord
ok well now that im officially registered/confirmed, WE STILL NEED 1 MORE FOR POKER SATURDAY NIGHT!

1 - teevee
2 - chibo
3 - EE
4 - seibrik
5 - mav
6 - esam
7 - mvd
8 -

20 dollar buy in cash game

TeeVee

Smash Lord
no idea yet cheebs, we gotta just find a table. last time we got lucky and found those perfect round tables lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no idea yet cheebs, we gotta just find a table. last time we got lucky and found those perfect round tables lol
So... the hotel? Afaik I'm not staying there, but I would go there just to play poker, then dip and go to where I'm staying lol

V1CE

Smash Champion
So I will probably try to get a room at the hotel where tony t is staying at if they have rooms that weekend. It might be me and a couple other NC players... If anyone is looking for a room pm me.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I regged as a fake name, won't reveal what my name is because I wanna ruin a foreigners trip~

Top Bottom