• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

M@v

Subarashii!
Oh look. Smash TOs not being on time with something. Shocking :awesome:

seriously though, kinda figured pools would take longer than what was first said

YoBiddyLPs

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have room for me to stay in for the night that is cheap? I would really appreciate it! just let me know the price!

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
So, we can expect hype MMs instead of pools? <3
I wanna see some Gluto vs USA tonight <3
<3 you all, I'll be streamonster this like Apex 2012, all day babe !

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yes, I will be replacing some boring pools matches with things like exhibitions, money matches, and interviews. There will still however be good pools matches on stream. Just not really any boring pool stuff. But believe me, there will be hype pools matches.

~Lone~

Smash Cadet
Yes, I will be replacing some boring pools matches with things like exhibitions, money matches, and interviews. There will still however be good pools matches on stream. Just not really any boring pool stuff. But believe me, there will be hype pools matches.
Just having me in a pool creates hype :teeth:

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Maybe all Glutonny's pool in stream, to watch him playing mid-level players from USA, maybe a Matchup make troubles for him.

M@v

Subarashii!
By good luck he means mediocrity out of region :yeahboi:

j/k j/k, I had to do it =P.

In speaking of region I'm pretty sure Shugo and I are the only two from the MI/Ohio/Pittsburgh going.

....not counting Ally. Forgot he's in MI xD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Pools are basically done, but I just got mega slammed at work. I get off in a half hour though. Once I get done here, I'm leaving for home, triple checking the pools once more, and if cool then releasing them.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Man your hours suck. I'm out at 3:30-3:40 every day =3

I do start around 7am, but its totally worth it.
I don't start till 11. It's standard hours for west coast time for me since we have clients all across the country and world.

DAMN IT WHY AM I ON SMASHBOARDS

WORKWORKWORKWORKWORK

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
chibos hours at work are amazing.

11 am is late enuf where u can stay up at night and not be to tired to work and gettin out at 7pm means u dont really miss anything at night and still have time to hang out

M@v

Subarashii!
I suppose so; I'm looking forward to being a night owl for one last semester at college before I graduate :3. Berserker got the best setup imo: 4 days a week, 10 hour shifts. Friday and the weekend off.

Top Bottom