• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL-house

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I've been playing Jeff at Nintendo...or I think, he's Baelfireboy, yeah? So rare to find actual skilled people there, so it's a plus. Skypal is own.

Jem.

Smash Master
Tell Jeff... Jem says whats up >_>

Wait.. I'm confused, you play him @ Nintendo.. Do you know Chris McPeake? He works at Nintendo.

He is one of my good irl friends : )

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I know other people's names, just not among the ones who play Smash.

Also, I would've thought "Guy who plays Ness' would be a pretty solid description. Guess not.

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
Time to clear this confusion right now!

Yep, that's me. I'm now working at Nintendo. Just taking customer calls atm, but it's fun to be in that environment. I'm afraid I'm not sure which guy you are Ademisk, just let me know, next time you see me there. And for all the old SKYPALers that happen to read this, guess which Blasts From the Past are also working at Nintendo...

Issac and Sean!

Anyway, yeah Josh, I'm back in town for good. Living in Shoreline currently and I'm actually moving into the SKYPAL house in January along with Rori so it'll be me, him, Blair and Chris in one house. Brawl WILL be played! Just let me know good times to stop by Josh and I can swing by your place since it's like, 2 seconds away from Nintendo.

And Blair and Chris are in possession of Citadels right now... I guess Isai and Scamp will just have to come up and get it!

Jem.

Smash Master
Jeff, do you know Chris McPeake?
Ademisk is a ness player.

Woah, Isaac. Haven't heard of him since like.. He stopped going to skypal before I stopped.

Sean as in, EvilEvincar?

Yagi

Smash Ace
Jeff, I am always available after 5pm. Crazy about the SKYPAL house. What happened to Link and Henry? Anyway, I have a new number, 425-301-0853 call me if you want.

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
Cool, I'll swing by sometime after my shift. And Henry is moving back to Boston to start his quest to take over the world by starting his own business and Link is moving back to his Mom's place for some crazy reason. Not sure why with him.

And, duh, Ademisk, I should've figured out who you were just by your Ness avatar! See you at work!

And yes, Jem, THAT Sean!

And HI FROTAZ! :o (Except last time I saw you, you didn't have your fro so your name should be Nofrotaz, or maybe Chyenne, or however you spell it...)

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
This thread is so active I don't know whats going on.

Josh/anyone I'd also like to play sometime if you guys are down.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
What, I never expected the SKYPAL thread to become active and see Ratking post again. Mind boggling. o_O

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
jeff you live in shoreline you said?

pm me your phone number i lost it when i got my new phone we should head to skypal house at some point over Christmas break

Top Bottom