• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skype Group?

D

Deleted member

I don't know if there is a skype group, but can we start one?
Also if theres a skype group and I'm just missing some obvious thread, can someone add me? I'm zachattax64 on skype. Thanks

GeZ

Smash Lord
Is this the new fad? What even happens in these Skype groups? What does it accomplish that wouldn't be done better anywhere else? Is it secretly just all the mains of one character getting naked on camera together?

SoldierSunday

Smash Apprentice
Already made a Roy skype group, tell me if you wanna be added to it through PM smashboards.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
It'd be awesome if we actually have a group like this - do we?

D

Deleted member

The group exists but it's pretty dead, hopefully if more of you guys come in we can talk more
There's barely any good roy players who feel like talking apparantly.

VishapSlayer

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2079-6725-0047
I'd like to help fix that - I'm busy with classes and work often, but I can surely contribute all the same.
Messaged @ SoldierSunday SoldierSunday , is there anyone else that can add me, though? My name's Vishap, in any case.

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
What you guys could do to fix your problem of not enough people being on at the same time, is do what a bunch of the Zelda mains over on the Zelda boards did. They created a personal message/conversation thing on smashboards with all of them in it to talk about all Zelda related things. They didn't have to worry about people not being on at the same time, and the people that missed stuff because they weren't on at the time could look back and see the stuff that they missed. Yeah, it's not as personal, but it works.

Red_roy

Smash Rookie
Could someone add me? My skype is either red-roy or nair-roy. Either way there should be a profile picture of roy in his red skin (I messaged SoldierSunday, but it appears he hasn't been on smashboards for a couple weeks.)

Last edited:

Smolder

Smash Apprentice
If anyone else can add people, could I please get in on this? My name is matt.mccormick52

Evilforces

Smash Rookie
I'd love to get in on this if you could please add me. Skype name's tonyxrx2

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Could someone add me? My skype is either red-roy or nair-roy. Either way there should be a profile picture of roy in his red skin (I messaged SoldierSunday, but it appears he hasn't been on smashboards for a couple weeks.)
Hm, there are a bunch of you and to be honest I can't find you. Add me, I'm Oddyesy.

HermitHelmet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hermit_Helmet1
Rebumping this thread because I want to join, but is the group dead? If not, add me on Skype @ IglooHermit. If it's dead, I could make a new one if you guys want.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Rebumping this thread because I want to join, but is the group dead? If not, add me on Skype @ IglooHermit. If it's dead, I could make a new one if you guys want.
Skype group isn't necessarily dead, but things are getting busy because school is starting up and all, but we'll talk if a good topic comes up. Look for me, I'm Oddyesy on Skype.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Can someone give me details on the Skype group? Contacting the person on charge of said group hadn't helped so far

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Why is your profile picture a grammar nazi when your posts are so vaguely punctuated?
Meh, I try. Besides I'm on my phone at the moment, so you'll have to excuse the poor grammar for the time being.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
An entire Skype group dedicated to t3h ph1r3? I'm in!
Meh, I try. Besides I'm on my phone at the moment, so you'll have to excuse the poor grammar for the time being.
Hey, yeah. The guy that's supposed to do this is bad at it, so I'm filling in indefinitely. Give me your Skype names and/or add me, and I'll put you in. I'm Oddyesy.

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Hey, yeah. The guy that's supposed to do this is bad at it, so I'm filling in indefinitely. Give me your Skype names and/or add me, and I'll put you in. I'm Oddyesy.
Trust me, I'm more uptight about it in actual conversations (which can include Skype). Not my fault my computer is having issues using the wireless adapter I bought [still using my phone for means of creating post, by the way].
As for my Skype name, try Bitterbub.

NQuad1Zero

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't mind an add either, account name should be "quadrinator". Tanks in advance

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So are these group calls random are what cause I've still haven't went into one of these yet?

Sylnic

Smash Cadet
Could I get added on here? I've been picking up Roy as a Co-main, and I'd love to hear some discussion/strategy. Skype name is Sylnic623

Top Bottom