• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Slasher King's Smash Fests. Durham, North Carolina. Every Wednesday at 4, FESTS ARE O

SK919

Deal with it

Yo, I will be holding Smash Fest at my place every Wednesday starting at 4. Anyone who wants to play Should come!!

First fest is next week, the 28th

Durham, North Carolina 27713
My house is the big one on the corner.

Number: 919-358-6051

Rules: No green greens, Drinking is fine but don't get out of hand. If you need a place to sleep I have a couch and 2 empty bed rooms.

There's plenty of space up stairs... but don't bother my dad down stairs please.

*Bring Chairs, TVs etc.

0Room

Smash Lord
Cool you're amazing
This is actually really awesome, it helps with me not feeling like I need to go across the state whenever I wanna play.
While I can't go for the next two weeks, I should be able to afterwards.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Wednesdays are bad for me. They may get better soon, but I may not make the first or second one.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i might try to make the second one (first week of may). i can try to time my departure from school to arrive then. it depends.

may try to make some once i have my internship in greensboro (starting in june).

0Room

Smash Lord
I mean it's basically the fact that most of us can't make these until summer starts.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Wish I could attend Bryan. It's been too long.

I feels like yesterday I was driving to durham to pick you up to play smash on the 50"... *tear* lol

:phone:

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I've heard these are on forever. Does that include today? I am desirous of playing smash bros.

I'll need some confirmation on the interweb as my phone is still dead.

Edit: Disregard this post. I just saw the fb post. I'll be there in a bit, say 5.

Top Bottom