• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLAST - Smells Like a Smash Tournament, Wichita, KS 7/10/2010

QUIVO

Smash Master
Lol, whatever makes you feel better buddy.

This is me right? Gee, I'm so mad cause you guys say i am! Roflmao. I like how the only retaliation I get is "u mad." My little 5 year old cousin can say that. Get a little creative guys, come on.. make this fun! It's ok that you guys are mad at me for talking mad **** on your region.

Gnes

Smash Master
LMAFFFFFFFFFOOOOOO @ quivo trolling for no reason

Mjg MM my mk at Apex/Hobo/ Wherever we be at for 5.

Imma make u cry like i make jerm/quivo/hyro wahahahahah that matchup is so baddd

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Lol, whatever makes you feel better buddy.

This is me right? Gee, I'm so mad cause you guys say i am! Roflmao. I like how the only retaliation I get is "u mad." My little 5 year old cousin can say that. Get a little creative guys, come on.. make this fun! It's ok that you guys are mad at me for talking mad **** on your region.
Why don't you look me in the eyes when we make love?

QUIVO

Smash Master
Also, thanks for saying how bad it is gnes. Roflmao, maybe we should show the MKs how it would be done.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Man this is a bad thread. I mean, look at the top 8

1: Domo, - MK of course.
2: Holms - ****ING WOLF/ZSS. Wtf what is this? Falco is broken though and who is this guy!?
3: Mr. Doom - ...... LOL ike.. i have nothing to say.
4: vVv Fino - Olimar, lol.. literally.. all you have to do is throw him off stage
5: Ratman - Who loses to a guy named Ratman!? LOL. Snakes broken on the otherhand. I understand I guess.. souldn't have an oli, or ike.. or wolf/zss/falco main above him. It's ok though, i still love you ratman
5: MJG - TL getting top 5, tsk tsk tsk
7: Clel - I don't get how MK is way down here. Must've climbed a mountain the day before or somethin
7: Affinity - Tsk tsk tsk.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Lmfao!

"Must have climbed a mountain the day before or something."

lolololol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. Quivo, you should come to one of these tournaments next time so that you can take some monies away from us. Of course, I don't want to hear any johns if anything dumb happens in bracket because Midwest-West is, in your words, "THIS bad."

Edit: Oh, by the way, thanks for the shout out. Now go play San. He'll show you what a REAL Ike is.

Ally, come troll this thread! You'll have fun!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
What you do vs tl is wait for the ***** to jump and pull out a bomb. after that...**** him lol. you not on aim anymore quivobabe

thegreatkkg

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, This is Ray. Good playing with the ones that I did play in the tourny. My absence from Smash showed that I couldn't contend with most of you guys seeing that the last I played Smash was about 6-10 month period until that day.:( Lol. Also, the non-contending of my doubles partner J, was not even there. Lol.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Mang, I would go out there.. but I'm booked like a hollywood star. I'll try to pencil you guys in for 2 years from now.

Shugoliciousodelicious: I'm in texas and don't want to download aim on my parents computer

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dear Quivo,

Thank you for teaching me how to properly Troll. I've been trying to Troll like you the last few days in the Nebraska boards and I just got the Mod's in twice to edit stuff and tell us to quit trolling each other. It's so much easier when you just blindly talk **** and sound like you are in 2nd grade with a "I know you are, but what am I" mentality and not a "I'm rubber, you're glue" one. In conclusion, please come to a circuit event so I can lose to you in the first round and watch you style everyone else, especially people who don't play tier lists.

Sincerely,

MegaRobMan

QUIVO

Smash Master
Trolling? What's that? I ain't no troll

Btw, i can't tel if that's sarcasm or not to both you.

If so, i dont give a ****

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If you can't tell I was being sarcastic you need to get your brain examined. Though I am jealous that you guys spanned 3 pages.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Yea, like the guy with the 3,000 dollar suit is going to take advise from a guy named MegaRobMan and get a brain examination. Rofl. If you can't tell that sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet, i think YOU, my good friend, needs such an examination.

Quivo fusion with MJG. Ultimate blackanese TL

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Free tip, if someone starts out with "Dear ____" and ends with "Sincerely _____" in a forum based medium, you's bein trolled.

Maybe with your powers combined you can finish each others sandwiches.

I gotta go, my vodka's going bad.

QUIVO

Smash Master
What the **** is this, i don't know this trollin ****. You should write trollin for dummies since you seem to know so much about it.

Also, I'm glad you got the reference with your vodka and sandwich nonsense.

You get two thumbs up from me megarobman.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I've missed so many opportunities to say "Umad?"

Dammit.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm just sad that Showtime decided not to produce the show after Fox stopped caring. Sucks that the movie probably won't happen because Serra requires too much money now a days, but I don't want to blame him entirely, finding a prodcution company that will get fair money for the product is going to be very difficult, especially if the movie does well.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I think the movie is in the works right now? I thought serra said yes.

Also, from what I heard, the writers didn't want to continue the show it since it'd be too hard to maintain the quality of comedy that was produced.

Top Bottom