• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLASTv2 Results, Wichita, KS 9/18/2010 VIDS ARE UP!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nebraska drove a total of like 20 hours only to have Fino play IC against me/smeesh. Like I'm good enough he needs to resort to that. And the Brawl- tournament was also cancelled and that was the reason half of our car went. Half of all the matches ended in a timeouts.
Dang well be glad I didn't go, cause I would have added to the timeouts.

In every bracket.

Bassem you lucky I didn't go.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Holy **** I did better than I thought Mr.Doom knows whats up and we need to nerd at some PKMN man/

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Affinity - Stop being so patient all the time. It pays to be aggressive too. You're letting matches slide by not properly controlling your momentum. It leaves you open when you feel like your back is against the wall. Fix that, and you'll be in those top 5 placings again, because everything else is still there.
This helps a lot. Thank you.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
1. Bassem: You're garbz. Complete s*** at this game. I let you win to build up your confidence because I know you feel pitiful with how bad you are at this game. Then I let you win the money match because I assumed that Egyptians just didn't have that much cash; I didn't want you to go without your next meal. Scrub. What kind of noob actually wins by taking stocks? Learn2go2time. Congratulations on first though, loser's deserve to win from time to time. <3

2. Domo: Who loses to TL as Mk?!?! Scrub. Lol, good **** man. I hope we run into each other in bracket soon, I wanna see what's up with this match up.

3. MJG: Toon Link, lolz. Good job getting 3rd, I know you said you just wanted to come and play at your best and I think your placing speaks for itself. Good s***, bro.

4. Holms: Cheater.

5. Future: Screw your character. Lmao. ICies is mad whack. You're getting super good though, you'll be scary to meet up with down the road.

5. Trent: Greg.

7. 4rce: Come on, man. Step it up. You're better than this. No excuse losing to s*** from OK. Get with it! You got this! Word.

7. Zeton: Nice to see you placing closer to the top, it's where you should always be.

9. Mr. Doom: No complaints from me, man. Great tournament, it was ran smoothly.

9. Clel: I think you are a much better player than you give yourself credit for. I don't think you realize that everyone in the bracket is at least a little concerned when they see that they have to play you. Sure, you have a few flaws in your play style but that doesn't break you down. At all. Good job making top 10.

9. Affinity: Inferno's shoutout is pretty spot on. You're notorious for being a good aggro Mk. Camping isn't bad but mixing it up is amazing. Hope to see you back in the scene, bro.

9. Tmacc: Great matches, man. You kept thanking me for the Diddy experience but it wasn't completely one sided. I gathered a lot of information from playing against your D3 and I think it'll help advance my Diddy as a whole. Again, thanks for all the matches, I hope we play again soon and possibly even team when this circuit is over.

13. Nynja: <3

13. Tony Park: GOOD S***! It's no surprise that you're underrated but this is a great placing for you! I think you just need to learn some of your bad match-ups or how to properly CP your bad match-ups and you'll be solid. No shame in your losses though. Good stuff.

13. vVv Fino: This wasn't you, man. We all know you'll come back hard at the next event. Sucks that you had to play a talented player that early in loser's.

13. Typ_Ex: Sellout. Lol. Nahh, it's always good seeing you. Hit me up if you're coming to Lawrence this weekend!

17. Zebra: Great matches, kid! You had me on the edge of my seat when you took that game off of me. I'm afraid of the day that you take a set off me in tournament.

17. Nicole: Peach is whack. Not as whack as your placing though. You lost to 2 good players and you played both matches well. I don't think you can really have regrets about them. Sure, you could have played better, but that doesn't mean that you played badly. I'm glad I didn't see you in bracket. Lolz.

17. MegaRobMan: The friendlies were fun. I think when you get more spammy and repetitive, you'll get better. I think Wolf is a silly character that just needs to tap into his inner lameness.

17. The Reverend Inferno: Great seeding. I don't think there were any complaints about it. Despite how stacked the bracket was, you made it work. Also, good work in dubz! It'd of been one hell of a game had you not been spiked game 3.

17. Cook: Thanks for the Oli single before bracket, I think that opened my eyes to the match up before I played Fino and it's probably the only reason I ended up winning against him. Ca't wait to play you again.

33. Steeler: Dude...an 8 year old placed above you. Wtf. ):

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
17. The Reverend Inferno: Great seeding. I don't think there were any complaints about it. Despite how stacked the bracket was, you made it work. Also, good work in dubz! It'd of been one hell of a game had you not been spiked game 3.
Seeding should be even more accurate from here on out so long as the TOs know how to utilize it correctly from the circuit rankings. Also, I completely forgot about that bull**** spike, now I'm salty all over again lol

Feng Shui

Smash Cadet
Hey, can't complain about ranking higher than some despite my newb-ness :p. Probably got there losing to Trent, who made it look like I lost to him for a decent reason. Thanks for that :).

Congrats to winners, see ya'll next month.

The S Word

Smash Cadet
This was a fun tourney, I'm glad I came. Fun matches to everyone I played in friendlies and bracket.

Zeton, thanks a lot for the tips after bracket. I'll try to apply those.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Affinity-You should just quit Brawl and play UMK3. I'll john about the XBOX 360 pad being ******** all day long, but the fact is you are probably the best MK player I've played against. I play against some dudes who play UMK3 all day long and I beat them because they don't understand how to play defense in that game. You jumped at me like 3 times and that's how I usually win in MK3, by punishing idiots who just jump all day. I won 2 of 9 matches...ugh, good ****.
Not gonna lie... I was really surprised that someone else other than me actually wanted to play UMK3. lol

Also, thanks for the friendlies in Brawl (nice Ganondorf :p ), you gotta watch how you get back on the ledge, as reported on another thread.
Please don't judge me off how I do in friendlies. Especially post-tournament ones. lol

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
MegaRobMan - dude, with your moustache i seriously didn't know who you were for the first like, 10 mins I talked to you. then something tipped me off...but i dont remember what it was, haha.
I'm sorry I wasn't wearing my nametag (Mega Man T-shirt), but I need to buy a 3rd one so I don't wear the same two shirts every time, yaknoz?

Some people there said falcon was the best, someone else said wolf. I am fairly sure its not either of them, but what do i know? I am only a play tester for the game :laugh:
Well, I play Luigi and he's probably the only character I can think of who is better than Wolf. Sherman the Tank and I have been playing B- ever since there were only 5 characters available, so I've seen the evolution of that game. I can play about half the cast. Falcon is easy to beat, all you have to do is have a projectile and not get grabbed. What do you think the top 5 is, roughly? (I'm going to learn Melee a.k.a. waveshining so I can be better with Fox in B-)

Just an FYI, any local tourney you ever go to will need setups, whether the TO tells you yes or no. So basically, it's an automatic yes if you're gonna ask :p:
I'm not trying to start a war and I respect you looking out for your bro, but even trying to talk to him about anything was difficult IRL even. Also Inferno is right about not leaving when being the TO, but I will for sure come to more tournaments in KS, regardless.

MegaRobMan - Sorry we didn't get to talk about wrestling more. I know it was going to be the highlight of your day. Also Laycool is REALLY ****ING ANNOYING. I'm sorry you guys didn't get to play Brawl-. I would have brought several setups that would have made up for things, but my car situation made that a no go.
****, found something we disagree on. Even though they might be annoying, I find Laycool a hilarious depiction of dumb *****es, and I want to do layla in every inappropriate manner you can think of.

I don't really care about Brawl-, Smeesh and Mexi and Majik and Sherman are all really good and I can get good practice in Omaha there, I can't get the same Vbrawl practice in Nebraska TBH, but we are getting better. However I would have loved to have played Typ_Ex and showed him who the real B- champ is, cause I know how to out gay Wolf, and I would have obviously won the tournament and made (60% of 2 dollars times 15 people is...) like 18 dollars!!!!

I luv timeouts.
I've hated Time-Outs since I was a small child and had to stick my nose in the corner.

17. MegaRobMan: The friendlies were fun. I think when you get more spammy and repetitive, you'll get better. I think Wolf is a silly character that just needs to tap into his inner lameness.
I agree with the spammy portion of your opinion, but repetitive...idk, maybe Bair's, but that's about it. You have to realize that I had no idea what to do against your Diddy and every time I wanted to camp I'd get you with 1 or two lasers then you'd banandar me to downsmash. 10% vs 20% is not a trade off I like.

Not gonna lie... I was really surprised that someone else other than me actually wanted to play UMK3. lol. Please don't judge me off how I do in friendlies. Especially post-tournament ones. lol
I will play every fighting game that was out from the PS2-NES (So MVC2 to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters basically) no questions asked. And if I really wanted to get to see how any of you played I would have MMed yallz.

Edit: Trent, I'm not bragging about beating him in friendlies, he beat me with his main anyway.

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Bassem- Good stuff repping wario at the tourney man :). Its sad to see only me and steeler using wario man at KS tournies =(
MJG- I didnt get to mm you :(. I is dissapoint. But good stuff at the tourney.

Holms- Yo your wolf was freaking **** lol.

Future- Ggs man i felt i should have played more campy against you because i got grabbed alot lol xD. Your ics are really good though.

4rce - Lol i could only kill you with wafts in our matches. Super close matches i really need to learn this matchup better.

Mr. Doom- Best doubles ike eva?

13. vVv Fino //- Funny friendlies we had. Your ics are legit as ell though it suprised me. Really wanted to play your olimar though :(. And your pretty chill nice meeting you :)

17. GameGenie222- Nice friendlies we had. Lol @ the bread you brought xD
17. Zebra- You suck your wario is terriable. Quit this game you piece of garbage.

17. The Reverend Inferno- I completely forgot to play you sorry about that man :(. Be prepared next time >:V
17. Cook- I now hate olimar more than i ever have. Good job :)

25. Feng Shui- Good games man stick with diddy though :p. Lol @ the end of that second match. I jumped in my chair xD

33. Steeler- Really fun to play your Pokemon trainer :). Squirtle is my favorite of the three though keep it up!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. Videos are being uploaded overnight. If nothing dumb happens, then all the recorded stuff I got will be up on YouTube by 10AM tomorrow.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Awesome Job getting those up fast, as far as I know the only matches I got recorded in were my two with steeler and the scaring on FD tutorial with Typ_Ex. The Wii that had autosave was yours, right?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right.

@Bassem: The Grand Finals Set was recorded. It is currently on queue.

@MegaRobMan: I don't recall such videos being on my wii. But yes, that one was the one that had autosave. I'll have to look through them again.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Well, I play Luigi and he's probably the only character I can think of who is better than Wolf. Sherman the Tank and I have been playing B- ever since there were only 5 characters available, so I've seen the evolution of that game. I can play about half the cast. Falcon is easy to beat, all you have to do is have a projectile and not get grabbed. What do you think the top 5 is, roughly? (I'm going to learn Melee a.k.a. waveshining so I can be better with Fox in B-)
I also played since the 1.0 alpha build. Top 5 would be kind of hard to say ,but I would definitely put wolf up there. I personally think that the best person is MK still. MK/Luigi/Jiggs/Wario have been nerfed every build that comes out. I believe Pit/GW would qualify for second best. I actually main both of those among a few others. Although UTDzac has a much better GW than i do
(UTDZac name search this)

Wolf is definitely top 5, I believe the other candidates for 3-5 in no particular order:

Wolf, rob, pika, jiggs, luigi, falco, zelda/shiek, ganon, wario

I believe wolf has stayed the same since like the first alpha build that included everybody. MK/luigi/jiggs/wario have been nerfed every official build that comes out. Actually right now I am playing a 2.0 nightly build that comes out more or less every night. If Luigi didn't get nerfed from 1.5, then he would be better than wolf

I don't really care about Brawl-, Smeesh and Mexi and Majik and Sherman are all really good and I can get good practice in Omaha there, I can't get the same Vbrawl practice in Nebraska TBH, but we are getting better. However I would have loved to have played Typ_Ex and showed him who the real B- champ is, cause I know how to out gay Wolf, and I would have obviously won the tournament and made (60% of 2 dollars times 15 people is...) like 18 dollars!!!!
hm, maybe. ill be around.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

>_> Before YouTube starts whining about certain songs being played on my replays, I better take them off and put a different song on them. This will take some time. PM me if you have any questions.

Teh Future

Smash Master
yo mr. doom that set you put up of me vs 4 rice is actually a mm. We played in bracket on a different tv. Not sure if that matters

bassem6

Smash Lord

>_> Before YouTube starts whining about certain songs being played on my replays, I better take them off and put a different song on them. This will take some time. PM me if you have any questions.
Yo mr doom, PLEASE tell me the 1st match of grand finals (me vs domo) got recorded and that its one of those vids that youre changing the songs on. Because thats like the best Ive ever played against any mk and I REALLY want it to be uploaded so I can rewatch it (only matches 2,3, and 4 are showing up on your account atm).

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. Actually, it does matter. Thanks for informing me, and I'll get that changed as soon as possible.

Once all of the videos are uploaded on YouTube, I'll post the important ones here (i.e. Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals).

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

Double Post of Importance so that Bassem will read this.

Bassem, I didn't see your post before. I do have the first game saved. It's just that YouTube whined about the music being played on it. Don't worry, I'll get it up again.

bassem6

Smash Lord

Double Post of Importance so that Bassem will read this.

Bassem, I didn't see your post before. I do have the first game saved. It's just that YouTube whined about the music being played on it. Don't worry, I'll get it up again.
Alright thanks man :)

MJG

Smash Hero
Shoutouts????

Ky: Way to out gay me in doubles LOL. Come back to brawl man.
1. Bassem :wario:/:metaknight: I hate wario. You are too good at this game. Thanks for coming down and taking our money lol. Good stuff Bassem.
2. Domo :metaknight: METAKNIGHT. Good games once again. Gotta chill with you outside of smash like we had planned on doing this summer.
3. MJG :toonlink:
4. Holms :wolf:/:falco:/:zerosuitsamus: Scrub. Good job.
5. Future :popo: Good **** david. Just learn to keep your cool in "teh future". You have been doing really good lately. Keep it up son
5. Trent :sonic::sonic::sonic: Sonic is gay. That is all :)
7. 4rce :diddy: Good **** man. You figured that olimar MU fast. Good placing and its always cool hangin with you.
7. Zeton :fox: Nice job zeton. I remember you telling me about how you felt about placing in general at this tourney and your thoughts on it were similiar to mine. Good stuff man. Enjoyed playing you at this tourney.
9. Mr. Doom :ike: Ike is broken >:o. Good games man. You are a really cool person and I probably wouldn't have found that out if I didn't ride with you to IHOP and to Domo's. Thanks for hosting a good tournament and for breaking the game this already broken game.
9. Clel :metaknight: One of my favorite wichita smasher. Fun games man. Lookin forward to hangin with ya in the future.
9. Affinity :metaknight: Cameron was dead on in his shoutouts. If you do that, you will be on top of things in no time once again. I had fun teaming with you as well. I let things slip at the end. I am satisfied with our placing (Especially since people doubted us teaming together). Looking forward to teaming with you in the future. Good stuff man.
9. Tmacc :dedede: Blah DDD. Hope to play you in the future.
13. Nynja :diddy: My nugguh. Playin TL now?!?!?! Lol..good stuff...its BUSINESS TIME
13. Tony Park :snake: Good stuff man
13. vVv Fino :olimar:/:metaknight:/:popo: Hi. All these characters next to your name >_>. I still think you should just focus on olimar in my honest opinion. Don't get too down on yourself. You are a really good player. Just remember that and go from there because everyone has bad days. <3
13. Typ_Ex :falco: Ew falco. Lol @ bribery. Good seeing you Tom
17. GameGenie222: Gonna come to nebraska to win Brawl - for ya again
17. Zebra: I would have MM'd you if you asked. I forgot about it. Good stuff.
17. Nicole: GGs (Rofl). I hope you take what I said and go from there with the MU. Hopefully we can avoid a 23-24 min set in the future. Good stuff Nicole.
17. MegaRobMan: lol
17. Smeesh: Yay peach
17. The Reverend Inferno: Amazingly GAY games at Domos LOL. Our teams our so dumb/good. I would definitely be down for teaming with you in the future.
17. Cook: Yay olimar?
17. Uberwatts: Yo
25. JDawg: Yo
25. Feng Shui: Yo
25. Ares (aka Anxiety): Sup man. Play gayer with falco and you will be placing high in no time!
25. L7C: Yo
25. Mexi: Yo
25. The S Word: Yo
25. Sonic Storm: Yo
25. N9te Perry: Yo
33. Steeler: When are we gonna have another Squirtle vs TL plushie MM D:
33. YaRly: Yo
33. Arkos: Yo
33. Russ: Hey man. Don't forget about Greg the 5th Ninja Turtle

To the people who went to IHOP after the tournament because we are legit: Good service...good food...drunk black women throwing knives at other people. Toogood

To anyone who timed out/got timed out: We da bess?

MO Players: Ya'll main some gay characters. Just sayin

IA Player: You all fail

KS as whole: Love you all. Looking forward to seeing you all at HD2

kthxbai

Ares

Smash Journeyman
shout outs to Zeton, Nicole, Tmacc, and Domo for all the tips this past weekend. gotta reconstruct my playstyle..
@tmacc ill get u at HD2 :D getting closer and closer
@zeton the shades are too good, fun fox matchup
@huy thanks for driving man..50 nuggs too much ha

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. I am pleased to announce that all the videos have safely migrated to YouTube and that they are available to watch. The original post has been updated with all the recorded Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals sets.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Mr Doom: The music choices were LEGIT. Bassem vs Domo game 2 is the How to Play from Smash 64 right? Super random and obscure, but so good!

Teh Future

Smash Master
insomnia = shoutouts

1. Bassem sad we didnt meet in bracket
2. Domo our games were ******** LOL. dont expect nana to die when im at 15% next time
3. MJG 99 stock mk dittos son u scurd. happy we didnt play in bracket lol
4. Holms next time im mm you because we never meet in bracket
5. Trent omg do his good always good **** trent
7. 4rce you are really cool cat when you dont loose your temper lol. work on the ic matchup tho D:
7. Zeton SD sucked but you played a lot better than at SLAST 1 for sure. keep it up.
9. Mr. Doom wtf how did you place this low with your broken character
9. Clel you should utilize gay stages since you already play a gay character lol
9. Affinity -______- lol next time we play expect a different result. Good stuff on RC though
13. Nynja glad to actually meet you instead of just see you at tournaments haha. you are chill enough to be from stl
13. Tony Park you played snake so im glad i didnt have to play you
13. vVv Fino yo wtffff i was worried about playing you this tournament. i dunno how you placed this low bc you are a great player. try playing oli in friendlies moar D:
13. Typ_Ex good **** placing in the money
17. Zebra your wario is really good i feel like you would have gotten a lot farther if you didnt run into me so early in losers. Work on those gay matchups where you dont get grabbed tho it helps against more than just ICs
17. MegaRobMan you gave the best shoutouts ever
17. Smeesh you were really high or something and funny
17. The Reverend Inferno =( hope you had fun in doubles lol
25. Ares (aka Anxiety) i like how you kept playing me even though you werent doing so well. a lot of people would jus get discouraged but you kept trying which I thought was awesome. I hope you keep playing bc i feel like you could improve pretty fast. Work on landing hose kill moves.
33. Steeler Freddys sucked ***. lol nah mann sucks you didnt do so well =( your placings dont give your skill level justice.

MAH KITTEN KY: PLAY THIS GAYMEE MAN it cant be gay unless both players make it so. the chillest cat ever, come to MO soon

sorry if i forgot anyone I played and stuff.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Wolf, rob, pika, jiggs, luigi, falco, zelda/shiek, ganon, wario
LOL, I played random in a tournament, got Wario, who I had never played, and got 2nd to Tyser who could beat me in freaking checkers probably even he's so in my head.

I asked Dan what he said, this is what it was

"#1-Pokemon Trainer-All 3 are High/top-tier. Having all 3 in one character gives you more versatility than anyone.
#2-Samus-Too good at Camping with a Stong melee game, floaty and heavy prevents combos and kills. Brings a lot to the table. Can combo into her kill moves with her camping game even.
#3-Pit-Very hard to play, but extremeley rewarding. Potentially has best camping game (beats other campters at long range, two projectiles {one that you can grab out of even}) Powerful combo's, recovery, gimping ability. Up Arrows.
#4-Wolf-Can combo everything Impossible to shut down. 0% Kills on 1/3rd of the cast at least, 2/3rds can be gimped if not instantly killed. Only behind #1 and 2 and 3 and...
#4-Ness-Ness isn't even Fair.
#6-Luigi-Awesome combos, awesome kills, only problem is spacing against better ranged characters.
#7-Zamus-Powerful, mid range spacing and combo abilitity. If you can hold the right range, it's over.

Best-CP Bowser, because he can wreck half the cast no questions asked, the other half have their way." He also said that he wishes he could have put ROB on the list after he handed me the paper.

The thing about this game is that character countering is very key, Pit's a great character but he gets destroyed by Fox who isn't even a very good character (very fun though!)

As such, I think it is-Wolf, ROB, Luigi, Zelda/Sheik, Zamus, PKT, Sonic, Link and then Ness

insomnia = shoutouts
13. Tony Park you played snake so im glad i didnt have to play you
17. MegaRobMan you gave the best shoutouts ever
17. Smeesh you were really high or something and funny
I know right, I didn't want to see a D3/IC/Snake the entire tournament and that's all I saw minus a Pokemon Trainer.

Also I assure you, I take great pride in my work, and that the 4 of us were not high or even something funny
Gamegenie222 doesn't smoke
Also I hear ya on teh insomnia, just get a cat and meow at it, helps every time.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
1. Bassem / ($165.00): Lol ggs in the fist round of brackets. Thanks for the friendlies after too, always nice to see you. I'll get your Wario next time...once I learn that MU. Good job winning!
2. Domo ($90.00): We'll play sometime soon. Good job in singles and doubles, keep it up
3. MJG ($30.00): TLthrows a lot of stuff. See you at HDR
4. Holms // ($15.00): Wolf vs D3 sometime. Lol, awesome stuff, keep it up, GGs in dubs!
5. Future: Lol ICs. Good stuff.
5. Trent: Awesome stuff. Nice teaming with you again, next time we are going to do better, we were soooo close in every game we lost haha. We are winning this next time. Also, I expect 187+ taunts in bracket at HDR!
7. 4rce: Lol, youre too cool. Thanks for all the Diddy practice! I know I lost all three sets (two MMs and bracket), but I feel I played really well, and got better each game...they were all so close except the first game of the first MM haha. Awesome stuff, great Diddy, hope to see you at HDR! I got you next time :)
7. Zeton: You know you da bess. Don't get discouraged with umb MUs. Play Fox like you know he should be played, and most of all, have fun!
9. Mr. Doom: Thanks for hosting an awesome tournament, as always. Thanks! And great games in dubs, thanks for uploading all the matches too!
9. Clel: Lol, you crack me up. Awesome seeing you again.
9. Affinity: I ope you come to HDR. Thanks for the friendlies, I always learn a lot when I play you. Youre a great player and a cool guy, always a pleasure.
9. Tmacc: Way to do decent, you can do better though. Keep working.
13. Nynja: Fun chilling with you, your diddy is legit.
13. Tony Park: fun games in brackets. You should have stuck to your main against my D3 instead of going MK. When in doubt, always stick to your main...that's my opinion.
13. vVv Fino- Thanks for the Olimar MU practice and tips. You know you're much better than your placing; everyone has off days. See you at HDR!
17. Zebra- Want to play you sometime
17. Nicole- I know you weren't mad, I completely understand. And I agree, I hope we don't play again in bracket for awhile, unless it is in winner's finals. haha
17. MegaRobMan- Cool guy, we should wolf ditto soon. Lol
17. The Reverend Inferno- Thank for the advice on the superfast pivot grab, I practiced it as soon as I got home and its so useful. Awesome talking to you, you're a cool guy.
17. Cook- Lolimar. You got this next time.
25. Ares (aka Anxiety)- You've gotten a lot better since the first SLAST. Good stuff, glad you appreciated my advice :)
25. Mexi-Samus, right? Keep at it, fun friendlies. D3-Samus isnt good for samus haha
25. The S Word- Fun doubls bro, keep it up
33. Steeler- Awesome seeing you again bro, hope to see you at HDR! And unlike David, I enjoed Freddy's. Snickers+banana concrete too good haha

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr Doom: The music choices were LEGIT. Bassem vs Domo game 2 is the How to Play from Smash 64 right? Super random and obscure, but so good!
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. I'm glad you liked the music. And yes, Bassem vs Domo game 2 is "How to Play" from Smash 64. I personally like its randomness better than the seriousness from SSBM and SSBB.

Top Bottom