• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLASTv2 - Smells Like a Smash Tournament version 2: 09/18/2010, Wichita, KS

Which day would you rather have SLASTv2???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What was top 5??

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Gosh dang it.
I got the same results i did last tourney
I think im doomed to go 2-2 at all tournies :(

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Gosh dang it.
I got the same results i did last tourney
I think im doomed to go 2-2 at all tournies :(
Omg. If you learn one thing from this tournament, at least let it be this: if you time people out, you win.

Play. Gayer.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Trent and Clel had a match with 27% 1 stock left and Trent was only using taunts for like the last 3 minutes, then Clel suicided before their 1 stock rematch ever started.

Since I know none of you are coming to the tourney in Omaha on Saturday, what about the one in Lenexa, KS that Fino is running, on the 9th of October? I think I'm gonna be trying to take a bunch of n00bs (Tyser).

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I can't believe a human being actually posted this about timeouts.
It was a great set because they are both great players, and it's unfortunate that the way the MU is played between Peach and TL can go to time outs much of the time. Doesn't mean it wasn't a well-played set.

Cook

Smash Master
It was the most boring set I've ever seen, don't praise it.

Actually, my set with Trent might have been more boring.

Tmacc

Smash Lord

Actually, my set with Trent might have been more boring.
It IS stupid that it went to time, I'm not denying that. I hate timeouts. But I stand by what I said that they both played well and it was a good set. Sure, maybe it was boring, but it was intense too, because they were really close.
That's the game we play, guys. It's gay, definitely, but it was still a close set between two good players.

That's just my opinion though, and I'm not trying to force you guys to agree with me...lol. That's just how I felt about it.

Either way, I hate timeouts. But you've got to respect that it can happen.

MJG

Smash Hero
It was a great set because they are both great players, and it's unfortunate that the way the MU is played between Peach and TL can go to time outs much of the time. Doesn't mean it wasn't a well-played set.
Actually, Nicole played the Match up wrong.

I can pretty much agree with this lol.

It IS stupid that it went to time, I'm not denying that. I hate timeouts. But I stand by what I said that they both played well and it was a good set. Sure, maybe it was boring, but it was intense too, because they were really close.
That's the game we play, guys. It's gay, definitely, but it was still a close set between two good players.

That's just my opinion though, and I'm not trying to force you guys to agree with me...lol. That's just how I felt about it.

Either way, I hate timeouts. But you've got to respect that it can happen.
Yea..thats brawl. Hopefully she can apply what I told her in the future (might end up regretting it though >_>)

EDIT: @Denti: Nothing. I just remember people in Domo's apartment joking about how our Top 8 lacks Top tiers..then I saw your results and felt better lol.

@Anyone wondering about the results thread: Mr. Doom will put them up when he has time (probably today to be honest).

Top Bottom