• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Slayer's Tournament GF - WF - Bonus No Wombo Combo -.-

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
^^!

Winners Final
R1
R2
R3
R4

Grand Final
R1
R2
R3

yea I got ***** in the GF D:! it's not my fault perf's fox is so gay :(

aaaah a bonus, no wombo combo

Bonus

cyas, plz comment :D!

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
it's not THE wombo combo, but it's pretty ****, in the bonus fight, no?
D:

jugfingers

Smash Champion
haha Its not the wombo combo but that was a pretty sick combo, superwavedash into a falcon stomp to bair to fox bair to falcon stomp to shine upsmash is pretty ****...

EDIT

awesome matches by the way.

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
haha Its not the wombo combo but that was a pretty sick combo, superwavedash into a falcon stomp to bair to fox bair to falcon stomp to shine upsmash is pretty ****...

EDIT

awesome matches by the way.
thank you mister

General_Zod

Smash Apprentice
I didn't know action replay was allowed in this tournament...

J/k

Uberly amazing matches. :bee:

What about Star and Blazer? Did they retire or what?:confused:

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
jajaja wow, im blazer *HellBlaZer* it's just that marth bored me, and now i play falcon with a different nick, ghost.
and star is on vacations :D!

General_Zod

Smash Apprentice
jajaja wow, im blazer *HellBlaZer* it's just that marth bored me, and now i play falcon with a different nick, ghost.
and star is on vacations :D!
I knew you were hell blazer, but I thought you were only uploading videos and that ghost was a random cf kicking *****. :laugh:. But good games, and congrats for your placing. And yeah, fox is gay (I use sheik so I feel your pain :()

Btw, when does star comes back?. You should record and upload Cf dittos with him. They will be awesome. xD

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
i loved both of them (WF and GF), perf is crazy, many extra stuff and shines, but still crazy and accurate.
very good level of gameplay :D

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
Chile, South America, the country that is full of noobs i believe most of you said, actually just brawlers so it doesn't matter D:

Top Bottom