• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMAH BASH - AusSmash's first PPV

cheeseball341

Smash Journeyman
The card of Australia's first ever LIVE PPV.

Dark Match.

1der vs Hellgor.

The saviour of Australian Smash, the man that led the wave of new blood into Australian servers, the man who brought fox to the masses, makes his return to Online smash versus Helgor. A jobber ****.

Start of ppv.

Robsta vs Redact.

Noone cares about these two. Or even knows who redact is.

JAMES VS AA

AA, the OG of Aus Smash. Self proclaimed fountain of Knowledge. vs James the finder of obscure facts. The demon of drop cancelling. Who's knowledge of useless facts will help them come out victorious.

PETE VS KURO (C)

Kuro, the greatest player in the history of aus smash. The man who has built a fierce reputation by decimating all who oppose him vs Pete, the rookie upstart trying to forge his way through the ranks of Australia. Taking it upon himself to prove he Is the MAN, by beating THE MAN. Its experience vs talent in this spectacle of Old school vs new school.

DSC VS DARK

The rivalry that has lasted the ages. Both challengers trying to build their own legacy. Who will prove to the Desiree's universe that they deserve to rise in the ranks of aus smash.

CIAZA (C) VS ROM

Ciaza, the true standout of the new school age. Has built his legacy upon winning the first ever Desiree's championship. However, his victory was doubted by some. People proclaimed ROM was the true champ, training in secret until his time comes to prove to the Desiree's universe who the real champion is. Who will reign victorious is the ULTIMATE CHAMP VS CHALLENGER matchup

The Star King

Smash Hero
How is aa a fountain of knowledge? So much incorrect information over the years. Not that I'm one to talk.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
How is aa a fountain of knowledge? So much incorrect information over the years. Not that I'm one to talk.
self-proclaimed, bro

plus i stopped proclaiming that around the same time i started proclaiming how im the worst player in aus

UPHILL BATTLE YEAAAH

me and james should play melee instead

Dsc

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese???????????? on some sistickscs AND WILD BERRIES!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Pete can't make Saturday because he has to attend his own 18th birthday party or some other bad excuse.

Dsc and Dark might be *****ing it.

Rest should be good.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
can me and james debate about like, the validity of peach's instead of actually playing

im so bad at this game

pete we don't get to go imma be so cut

if robsta gets to go imma commit suicide

Robsta

Smash Ace
Bring the clowns those happy pappy clowns
Where is the clowns those happy pappy clown
Happy pappy
Happy pappy
Clowns

:phone:

Top Bottom