• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smaller stages

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
is it just me or are stages smaller in this game then in melee?
( talking about all stages not just melee stages)

ConeZone

Smash Ace
yeah they are, read melee stages, corneria is smaller i read, but other melee stages have different changes to them, such as swimming in jungle japes

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
yeah they are, read melee stages, corneria is smaller i read, but other melee stages have different changes to them, such as swimming in jungle japes
I am talking about all stages in General though.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
all stages in general? i dont follow you. its possible to compare melee stages in brawl to their original melee forms because it is exactly the same stage (well its supposed to be). i dont see how its possible to compare all stages in brawl to all stages in melee.

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
I saw a vid of Pokemon Stadium 1 the other day and the stage looks tiny compared to Melee. Makes me sad because it's easily my favorite Melee stage.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
all stages in general? i dont follow you. its possible to compare melee stages in brawl to their original melee forms because it is exactly the same stage (well its supposed to be). i dont see how its possible to compare all stages in brawl to all stages in melee.
Yes. All stages in general. What's so hard to comprehend? lol.

It does seem like the characters are bigger than Melee's, at least. Because everyone's a bit more proportional, I guess some people have to dwarf the stage.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
Yes. All stages in general. What's so hard to comprehend? lol.
im struggling to explain what i mean...

well saying that all stages in general are smaller in brawl than in melee is theoretically false, as some melee stages are bigger than some brawl stages.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
is it just me or are stages smaller in this game then in melee?
( talking about all stages not just melee stages)
have you SEEN new pork city on dojo??? certain stages are smaller yes like FD and battlefield but in general the stages are more complex and generaly larger i believe

Ramire91

Smash Rookie
lol if the characters are bigger than the stages are smaller. i was really dissapointed when i saw how small corneria was. its my favorite stage and they shrunk it down soooooo much. every sequel they do this. WHY? thank god for the stage builder in case i end up hating the transition.

W.Jr

Smash Lord
yeah i agree on that, most the stage are smaller. But in a way thats good , so most of the stages will be allowed in tournaments.

Top Bottom