• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
So now we are making fun of buffalo techno's little mistake, are we? That's not very nice of us.

Anyway, should I get Gungeon Enter the, or Throne Nuclear? Which one is better, or is it so that if I like one, I like the other.

Also, I have been watching a lot of Hunter X Hunter. (Damn you, stupid joke! You could at least try to work)

R0Y

Smash Master
Here's something interesting that I was able to pull off...

The third tip is my modification to go alongside the attribute changes that I made to Jigglypuff. Because I set it to run slower than Robin, it's pretty much the slowest fighter on the ground, but I also stated that its high air speed makes up for the low ground speed.

I also modified the tip for two other languages...

English: Jigglypuff is the slowest, followed by Robin and Ganondorf. However, Jigglypuff moves much faster if it takes to the air.

French: Rondoudou est la plus lente, suivie par Robin et Ganondorf. Cependant, Rondoudou se déplace beaucoup plus rapidement si elle prend l'air.

Spanish: Jigglypuff es el más lento, seguido de Robin y Ganondorf. Sin embargo, Jigglypuff se mueve mucho más rápido si se tarda en el aire.
Oh wow, so the game actually changes that tip depending on your own modifications to the characters? I thought it was static.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Oh wow, so the game actually changes that tip depending on your own modifications to the characters? I thought it was static.
No, there's a certain file that displays all the text contents that are in the menu. You have to edit that file manually if you want to change any of the menu text.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Watchover sounds like a fun game. People often compare it to 2 Fortress Team, but I don't think the games need to be compared. There's also BornBattle. :p

Nah, but for real, I've played the public Overwatch beta, and it was fun, but I regret not trying out everyone now. I mostly just stuck with Bastion through the demo because I wrecked everything with Bastion. :p If I get the full game though (highly likely), I definitely want to give everyone a shot.
It's more beginner friendly than TF2 imo... but I still haven't play the game, so don't take my opinion seriously...

R0Y

Smash Master
Only 22 more pages until we can party like it's page 1999.:mario64::dk64::kirby64::fox64::pikachu64::luigi64::falcon64::ness64::jigglypuff64::yoshi64::samus64::link64::025::006::005::004::018::014::011::150::151:

No, there's a certain file that displays all the text contents that are in the menu. You have to edit that file manually if you want to change any of the menu text.
Oh, okay.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And now we just lost another fighter this week. Kimbo Slice passed away too.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'll close the thread on Page 2016. I wonder if --- --- is still interested in making 7.0

----------------

Hector Hard Mode is giving Radiant Dawn a run for its money. So little money, so few units, so strong enemies.

I'll get by though. Somehow.

:231:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'll close the thread on Page 2016. I wonder if --- --- is still interested in making 7.0

----------------

Hector Hard Mode is giving Radiant Dawn a run for its money. So little money, so few units, so strong enemies.

I'll get by though. Somehow.

Just got keep at it, that's all.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Is Town of Salem the mafia game? So it would have nasty plotting, and everyone suspects everyone, and then innocent people are hanged? I'd probably enjoy it. Is the steam version any different to the browser version?

And then about Overwatch, if someone here plays it, should I get it, if I kind of enjoy Team Fortress 2, but I think it's too limited in a way. I feel like every class has only one way to play, and there is only 9 classes, and I dislike four of them.
Would Ovewatch give me more variety?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I actually am in a current run of Hector Hard Mode. Since I rout all enemies and lowman for supports, I had some difficulty but I can't imagine it being too hard if you have no such restrictions, FE7 has some earlygame beasts like Hector, Marcus, Raven, Guy and Oswin. Getting chapter 18xx is hard though, but that's more luck-based than anything.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Kind of thought this was interesting. Granted I think most of the Legendaries are there because people need them for Pokedexs more than anything. Poor Jolteon, the only Eeveeution who didn't make onto the list. Magnemite, Arbok and Archeops are kind of weird choices.

You're currently more invested in these series of threads than I am, so you can have first dibs. Good to see you changed your username back to something I don't have to change my computer settings when tagging you. :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You're currently more invested in these series of threads than I am, so you can have first dibs. Good to see you changed your username back to something I don't have to change my computer settings when tagging you. :p
Well, you were rather interested in making 6.0, so I asked.

Kind of thought this was interesting. Granted I think most of the Legendaries are there because people need them for Pokedexs more than anything. Poor Jolteon, the only Eeveeution who didn't make onto the list. Magnemite, Arbok and Archeops are kind of weird choices.
Serebii's page says the Simisear ranked dead last. lol, even Trubbish, Garbodor, and Stunfisk beat him. Poor guy. :laugh:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, you were rather interested in making 6.0, so I asked.

Serebii's page says the Simisear ranked dead last. lol, even Trubbish, Garbodor, and Stunfisk beat him. Poor guy. :laugh:

Well, he's a reject Chimchar, he stood no chance. But nothing's lamer than Lickylicky if you ask me.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
It's honestly kind of surprising how popular Greninja's gotten. I guess being playable in Smash and being one of Ash's best Pokemon does help, though.
Hawlucha not being in the top 100 is disappointing though.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Missing only a bunch of amiibos: :4miigun::4feroy::4lucas::4jigglypuff::4megaman::4luigi:

Mega Man is officially finished in Italy, can't find it anywhere, so I will probably resolve to get it online since it's not extremely pricey (still more than usual). The others are all fairly common so I'll get them next week without problems.

Technically, since I bought both versions of R.O.B., I should look out for Gold Mega Man too, but I guess that's dead already everywhere so not even trying. I got both R.O.B.s only because they count as two separate amiibos in the Smash line (number 46 and 54).

And of course, :4bayonetta::4cloud::4corrin: are due releasing this year, so I'll get them too.
Then, I'll be finished. This insane feat will be finally over. Unless Smash NX gets additional characters.
I don't even know how I got into this. It wasn't planned.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225

I for one am just glad Infernape AND Lapras made it. :falconmelee:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Of course, Magnemite at 24. The Magnemite Coil really did wonders for it. And it's amazing how popular Pikachu still is. It's at #4 itself and Pichu, Raichu, Emolga and Dedenne are all in the top 100 as well.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm happy Chandelure made the Top 100. :D

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346

Charizard is in the Top 10. I'm okay with this. Greninja is also #1. I'm also okay with this.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So I finally bought Pokemon Crystal yesterday. Discusss
Good luck with Whitney. :241:

Anyway, looks like a lot of my favourites are on that list too.
Gardevoir (38)
Absol (54)
Flygon (65)
Lapras (80)

I'm a little surprised to see Raichu that high up. He's only a little worse for the year despite years of neglect.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Happy to see Greninja topped the polls. Also a nice sight to see Sylveon, Meloetta, Azelf, Swampert, and Mudkip managed to make the cut. I'm especially impressed Meloetta and Azelf scored much higher than expected.

Kind of bummed that Gallade didn't make the top 100 cut though.:(

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Aww, Simisear being dead last makes me a bit sad. I'll admit Pansear starts off slow in Gen 5 (Incinerate has like the coolest effing name and did 30 base damage) but it was a big help for my team later on. Gen 5's fire types, outside of Litwick's line, were rejects honestly...

Anyway I actually really wanna get a copy of Crystal. I like Gen 2 and the Gen 4 remakes aren't bad but holy **** they are slow.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Is Town of Salem the mafia game? So it would have nasty plotting, and everyone suspects everyone, and then innocent people are hanged? I'd probably enjoy it. Is the steam version any different to the browser version?
-No ads.
-Faster loading times (browser load times are already pretty good)
-Earn a bit of ingame currency
If you don't care about any of these I recommend just sticking to the browser version.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Seeing Mewtwo above Lucario warms my heart. You cant get better than the OG bipedal badass son, Brawl was a mistake.

Mew being this high also pleases me. Greninja at no.1 does not surprise as he is the newest and hottest, but I wonder how long he's gonna hold.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Blastoise is there, albeit really low, so that's alright I guess.
Also not surprised to see all three forms of Pikachu there.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Good luck with Whitney. :241:

Anyway, looks like a lot of my favourites are on that list too.
Gardevoir (38)
Absol (54)
Flygon (65)
Lapras (80)

I'm a little surprised to see Raichu that high up. He's only a little worse for the year despite years of neglect.

I'll be fine. I'll just transfer a level 30 Machamp to **** her up MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I had to buy a new Crystal because the first one I bought kept wiping data out. Hopefully this one works.

So far. I ended up spamming Rare Candies to level my team to 65, beat the Elite Four, and used my Master Ball on Mewtwo. I'd say today is a pretty good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom