• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I agree that making two versions on the same development period was a bit ambitious. Perhaps, they bit more than they could chew in that regard.

Anyway, for a handheld title, Smash 3DS still is a quality game overall. It could have been better, sure, but for what seems to have had lesser focus, it's still pretty good.

Still hoping for 3DS stage DLC. The game is prepared to handle that, after all.
Yeah, Smash 3DS is still pretty fun. A bit flawed in several aspects, but overall a good game!

This is probably the only thing i can agree with D-idara with. The inclusion of Dark Pit as his own character while the likes of Alph and the Kooplings are alt costumes does scream a lot of bias from Sakurai.

I'm perfectly fine with the rest of the Kid Icarus content though.
Alph, fair enough, but Koopalings can't even have their own slot. There's 7 of them, man! We can't have each Koopaling have their own slot!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This is probably the only thing i can agree with D-idara with. The inclusion of Dark Pit as his own character while the likes of Alph and the Kooplings are alt costumes does scream a lot of bias from Sakurai.

I'm perfectly fine with the rest of the Kid Icarus content though.
Oh not the "sakurai bias" Argument again

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
Yeah, Smash 3DS is still pretty fun. A bit flawed in several aspects, but overall a good game!

Alph, fair enough, but Koopalings can't even have their own slot. There's 7 of them, man! We can't have each Koopaling have their own slot!
Obviously. I couldn't take another MK8 where they're half the bloody roster!

Naoshi

To be honest, I'm kind of not too bothered by the KI representation. Given it was one of Nintendo's most recent huge titles, I feel they had a reasonable amount of characters, 2 originals and 1 clone. I don't think Kid Icarus is going to be relevant again after this title considering there isn't going to be a sequel anytime soon, so I think Dark Pit won't stick around after this. So this to me, feels more like giving KI a bit of love before they aren't the current thing anymore.

But I can see why some would feel a bit miffed by Dark Pit's inclusion, but I guess there isn't really anything they could do about it, other than making Alph his own slot instead of him.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I agree that making two versions on the same development period was a bit ambitious. Perhaps, they bit more than they could chew in that regard.

Anyway, for a handheld title, Smash 3DS still is a quality game overall. It could have been better, sure, but for what seems to have had lesser focus, it's still pretty good.

I agree. I wouldn't want to trade Smash 3DS for anything.
And about Koopalings, I think this is the perfect and only way to implement them into Smash. Dark Pit was probably chosen over Alph because of Japanese popularity. And yeah, I think he's the first one to go in Smash 5 as well.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The only other character that could have jumped from alt to slot is Alph.

No way in hell would the Koopalings be split into 7 slots.

The clones' priorities were: Dr. Mario, Lucina and, lastly, Dark Pit.

Dark Pit was probably chosen over Alph thanks to his popularity in Japan, which shouldn't be underestimated: ranking high on polls along with characters like Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, Yoshi, Pikachu, Link, Samus, Marth, Ike, as well as fellow Kid Icarus characters Pit, Palutena and Viridi? That is something.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Honestly, my biggest complaint about the 3DS version is random drops for equipment and junk. I feel like we shouldn't get the same thing again if we already got it before. It gets to a certain point to where it's just tedious.

You know how much easier it would have been to get custom moves that way? A lot easier.

Otherwise, great game. It still has a lot to offer. But the loot drops are a stain on the game's enjoyment value.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Honestly, my biggest complaint about the 3DS version is random drops for equipment and junk. I feel like we shouldn't get the same thing again if we already got it before. It gets to a certain point to where it's just tedious.

You know how much easier it would have been to get custom moves that way? A lot easier.
I agree. Or if you decide to do it this way, at least throw an Equipment/Custom Moves/Powers Shop in as well.

Last edited:

Naoshi

Another thing that sort of justifies the amount of Smash Run and item content is that Kid Icarus Uprising itself is an extremely content-filled game like Smash Bros. And considering it is designed by the same guy, it's easier to come up with ideas for Smash Bros. KI:U practically lends itself to Smash Bros due to all of the things it has that translates to Smash Bros gameplay perfectly well (weapons for items especially!).

Mario sort of falls into the same category, while his games aren't exactly content-heavy, but his series is huge enough to draw a lot of ideas from various mainline and spinoff titles. Especially the platforms and Mario Kart games! Smash Run is also full of many Mario enemies, they're all usually pretty unique and stand out from everyone. The fact Smash Run is kind of a platformer really makes it much easier to come up with ideas for the Mario enemies! (This is also part of why we see a lot of Kirby and Metroid enemies. DK's low amount is a bit questionable though, only 2 types of enemies? I've never played DKC much so I dunno how's the enemy diversity there)

Although I admit, I'm a bit miffed at the crazy amount of KI:U enemies present in Smash Run myself, they are kind of everywhere. They are a bit too prominent, but at the same time they at least (for the most part) brought in a lot to the table.

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Isnt Metroid not even popular in Japan anyway?
Yeah, who cares? The games still have great quality.
Oh not the "sakurai bias" Argument again
Haven't you thought of why people use that argument? Out of all the great Nintendo series, Kirby and Kid icarus seem to be amonf the few that got a fully-original stage, not to mention that Kirby's fully-original stage has recycled graphics, obviously from one of Sakurai's personal favorites, rather than drawing from Amazing Mirror, Squeak Squad or Triple Deluxe.
It's still pretty good, but I still stand by the fact that a Smash game should be as good as it could be. And I really, really hope the shafted franchises get a really cool new DLC stage, a DKCR Sunset Shores stage with texture filters for all the characters would certainly fit my definition of 'effort' for the DK franchise, and perhaps a Sector Tour or the Metroid Contaiment Tank from Fusion, or maybe the place you fight Gorea on Prime Hunters, with all the colored beams on the background.

And as much Kid Icarus content as there is...I still want an Aurum Island stage, if only for that sweet alien-jazz music.
To be honest, I'm kind of not too bothered by the KI representation. Given it was one of Nintendo's most recent huge titles, I feel they had a reasonable amount of characters, 2 originals and 1 clone. I don't think Kid Icarus is going to be relevant again after this title considering there isn't going to be a sequel anytime soon, so I think Dark Pit won't stick around after this. So this to me, feels more like giving KI a bit of love before they aren't the current thing anymore.

But I can see why some would feel a bit miffed by Dark Pit's inclusion, but I guess there isn't really anything they could do about it, other than making Alph his own slot instead of him.
Hell, even more reasons to be angry, Kid Icarus: Uprising deserves a sequel, maybe leave the development of DLC to Namco Bandai to start working on Kid Icarus Wii U?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Out of principle in my belief that there's never an excuse to cut a veteran, ever, I will be rooting for Pittoo to come back in Smash 5 if there is one. (Remember; I even want Pichu back out of this principle.)

Also because I don't think his character's that bad. I was angry about him at first, yeah, but he grew on me.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Yeah, who cares? The games still have great quality.
You but it isnt Popular in Japan so.... why would he add something that is NO WAY popular in japan, like at all?
Also Dark pit/Pitoo was pretty popular when Uprising happed XD He was a good character. I might actually start playing as him. I like Pitoo

Last edited:

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
Out of principle in my belief that there's never an excuse to cut a veteran, ever, I will be rooting for Pittoo to come back in Smash 5 if there is one.

Also because I don't think his character's that bad. I was angry about him at first, yeah, but he grew on me.
I also dislike how people been treating Pitoo and any other clones as a disgrace and a "waste of a character slot" for the entire series. They're also here for a purpose, I only agree on Gannondorf getting his own moveset.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sakurai even admitted he thought on a lot of ideas for Smash during the development of KIU.

I think the only place where he went overboard with KIU stuff is really Smash Run. The items aren't that many and they all work very well in Smash, as @ Naoshi Naoshi noted.

Ore Club is essentially a stronger, bulkier Star Rod. Back Shield is completely unique, X-Bomb is unique and the Daybreak adds another three part super-weapon like Dragoon.

The whole bunch of Zelda items added this time also work very well in Smash and are faithful to the original games. Cucco, Bombchu and Fairy Bottle are just iconic to the franchise and translate to Smash excellently. Then you have the Skyward Sword items Beetle and Gust Bellows that also are good items for Smash and add to the item list's variety.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Sakurai even admitted he thought on a lot of ideas for Smash during the development of KIU.

I think the only place where he went overboard with KIU stuff is really Smash Run. The items aren't that many and they all work very well in Smash, as @ Naoshi Naoshi noted.

Ore Club is essentially a stronger, bulkier Star Rod. Back Shield is completely unique, X-Bomb is unique and the Daybreak adds another three part super-weapon like Dragoon.

The whole bunch of Zelda items added this time also work very well in Smash and are faithful to the original games. Cucco, Bombchu and Fairy Bottle are just iconic to the franchise and translate to Smash excellently. Then you have the Skyward Sword items Beetle and Gust Bellows that also are good items for Smash and add to the item list's variety.
I'd like to add that the X-bomb isn't even originally from Kid Icarus. It originated in Meteos, another one of Sakurai's projects, but it's counted as a KI item because Nintendo doesn't own the Meteos rights anymore.

I disagree that the Gust Bellows is a good item, though.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I also dislike how people been treating Pitoo and any other clones as a disgrace and a "waste of a character slot" for the entire series. They're also here for a purpose, I only agree on Gannondorf getting his own moveset.
For the most part, I stopped worrying about that. I just like whatever characters I like.

It isn't just Smash either. A lot of people complained about the Color Swap Ninjas in Mortal Kombat, yet somehow they still want them back in the next game, and the next game.

Street Fighter also has this issue with the Shoto characters too.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
For the most part, I stopped worrying about that. I just like whatever characters I like.

It isn't just Smash either. A lot of people complained about the Color Swap Ninjas in Mortal Kombat, yet somehow they still want them back in the next game, and the next game.

There's twelve shotos right now, including a palette swap (Ken, :4darkpit:) and the same guy in a different outfit (Evil Ryu, :4drmario:).

Naoshi

not to mention that Kirby's fully-original stage has recycled graphics, obviously from one of Sakurai's personal favorites, rather than drawing from Amazing Mirror, Squeak Squad or Triple Deluxe.
Hmmm, I disagree here. Despite the levels reusing assets from the GB game, there were still plenty of work involved. It was a stage that transforms between 5 different areas. I think it's a bit weird to assume KDL1 is his personal favorite just because he picked a stage based on it. Did he ever say what was his favorite Kirby game? It's more likely they went with the GB gimmick because it's a very unique idea. 'sides, Smash Bros tends to rep Super Star a lot.

To be honest, I'm kind of glad they didn't went with Triple Deluxe, as we already have so many 3DS game-based stages in the stage roster. It saddens me that there's only one stage based on a game from the very iconic Game Boy system. It'd been cool if we were to have a good balance of GB/GBA/DS/3DS stages instead of leaning so heavily on 3DS with some few GB/DS throw into the mix.

If anything, I feel Smash Bros 4's stage roster is too bias on the latest entries of many franchises.

Hell, even more reasons to be angry, Kid Icarus: Uprising deserves a sequel, maybe leave the development of DLC to Namco Bandai to start working on Kid Icarus Wii U?
Sakurai isn't exactly interested in doing a sequel for KI:U, if I'm not mistaken. Outside of Smash, his interests seems to be more about trying new games, which is understandable.

Last edited:

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
You but it isnt Popular in Japan so.... why would he add something that is NO WAY popular in japan, like at all?
Also Dark pit/Pitoo was pretty popular when Uprising happed XD He was a good character. I might actually start playing as him. I like Pitoo
Why would he add something that isn't popular in Japan, like at all...? WHAT KIND OF TWISTED REASONING IS THIS? Yeah, Sakurai's a Japanese developer, but he, and especially you, also have to consider that Nintendo doesn't have only Japanese fans and franchises, hell, look at Little Mac and Duck Hunt Dog, and let's face it, Dark Pit's every angsty teen stereotype to ever exist, he has his theme song at best (Which is one of the best in the entire game).

Also, another thing that bothers me about the whole Kid Icarus thing:
Look at all the Smash Run enemies, they're all the enemies that you first think of when you think of their franchise, even Mario, look at the enormous amount of Mario enemies, do you see one that says that they scraped the bottom of the barrel for enemies, or an enemy that only a Mario fan would be familiar with? There's Goombas, Koopas, Paratroopas, Hammer Bros., Bullet Bills, Banzai Bills, the most out-there has to be the Magikoopa and even that's a prominent enemy on the Yoshi games. Look at Kirby, all the Kirby enemies are the first enemies you think about when you think of Kirby, Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, Gordos, Shotzos, Bronto Burts, Bonkers. Also Metroid, Reos, Zoomers, Metroids (For god's sake), the only out-there enemy from Metroid is the Kihunter, even with a slightly more out-there franchise, anyone who has played or seen any Metroid game instantly recognizes these three first enemies. Same with DK and the blue/green Kremlings and the Tikis, although the standard, ground Tiki troop is far more recognizable.

When I think of Kid Icarus, I don't think about most of the enemies that appear, I mostly think about Monoeyes, Reapers, those little Snake things with wings, and the Eggplant Wizard, one of the most iconic Kid Icarus enemies, is nowhere to be seen. HOW WAS THE EGGPLANT WIZARD NOT A SMASH RUN ENEMY OR AN ASSIST TROPHY!?

What I'm saying is that the Kid Icarus overrepresentation doesn't even represent Kid Icarus right, most of the people who haven't played Uprising will be looking at these enemies saying 'Is that original, is that from Subspace?' when they look at most of the enemies.

Naoshi

So much this. Were there even any GBA stages?
Only the WarioWare Brawl stage :/

3DS's stage roster doesn't really feel like a handheld history, almost every new retro stage are from consoles. Magicant, Mute City, Balloon Fight and to an extent Geurdo Valley. The only retro handheld stage is Dream Land... :( Every other handheld-based stages are from the 3DS and sometimes the DS.

Last edited:

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman

Da, but that's not really worrying the most.

On the another topic, this saddens me that people dislike innovation on Video Games franchises.

One example that Mario fans wanted a new Mario for Gamecube, but when Super Mario Sunshine was released, people started raging. Same goes to Wind Waker.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Why would he add something that isn't popular in Japan, like at all...? WHAT KIND OF TWISTED REASONING IS THIS? Yeah, Sakurai's a Japanese developer, but he, and especially you, also have to consider that Nintendo doesn't have only Japanese fans and franchises, hell, look at Little Mac and Duck Hunt Dog, and let's face it, Dark Pit's every angsty teen stereotype to ever exist, he has his theme song at best (Which is one of the best in the entire game).
We dont even know if he even looks at what us Children in the West want. He probably doesn't listen to us because... we act like spoiled children and also, explain how Pitoo is every angsty teen stereotype because I honestly don't see it. I just see him as a rebel.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Don't count Eggplant Wizards out yet... we may see a HD model on the Wii U. :troll:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If anything, I feel Smash Bros 4's stage roster is too bias on the latest entries of many franchises.
I would've liked a new Wario stage that isn't a mini-game frenzy on the 3DS version.

Sakurai isn't exactly interested in doing a sequel for KI:U, if I'm not mistaken. Outside of Smash, his interests seems to be more about trying new games, which is understandable.
If only he tried to resurrect Quest 64/Holy Magic Century/Eletale Monsters. >_>

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
So much this. Were there even any GBA stages?
You could say Mute city also draws inspiration from Maximum Velocity, but that's a huge stretch, and Amazing Mirror deserved a stage, goddamit! Mirror World kicks Dreamland's ass.
@ Naoshi Naoshi not to mention that the Dreamland stage was a huge missed opportunity that, rather than being a Gameboy stage and representing lots of games like Kirby's Dreamland, Super Mario Land, Pokemon Red/Blue, Metroid II, it was simply used as a Kirby stage, I can definitely recall a ton of people getting excited because we were getting a Gameboy tribute stage, but Sakurai bias strikes again!

I personally think the only part where he was biased towards a new game was with Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Fire Emblem Awakening, Mario Kart 7, etc... were all great games with great locations, even though he picked the worst possible location from Fire Emblem Awakening.
I would've liked a new Wario stage that isn't a mini-game frenzy on the 3DS version.
I personally wanted a stage fighting atop the moving Mona Pizza radio truck. Or WarioWare after all the workers left on DIY.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Only the WarioWare Brawl stage :/

3DS's stage roster doesn't really feel like a handheld history, almost every new retro stage are from consoles. Magicant, Mute City, Balloon Fight and to an extent Geurdo Valley. The only retro handheld stage is Dream Land... :( Every other handheld-based stages are from the 3DS and sometimes the DS.
Didn't say Sakurai say ages ago that the stages for each version would mainly be homages to home consoles (for Wii U) and portables (for 3DS) respectively?

'cos I only see it in the Wii U version atm.

Last edited:

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Also, what's with the lack of Space Pirates and New Age Retro Hippie as Smash Run enemies? Yesh I know, random request, but they would've been cool, especially with wall-crawling Space Pirates and the Golden Ninja ones.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Hmmm, I disagree here. Despite the levels reusing assets from the GB game, there were still plenty of work involved. It was a stage that transforms between 5 different areas. I think it's a bit weird to assume whatever his personal favorite Kirby game is. Did he ever say what was his favorite Kirby game? It's more likely they went with the GB gimmick because it's a very unique idea.

To be honest, I'm kind of glad they didn't went with Triple Deluxe, as we already have so many 3DS game-based stages in the stage roster. It saddens me that there's only one stage based on a game from the very iconic Game Boy system. It'd been cool if we were to have a good balance of GB/GBA/DS/3DS stages instead of leaning so heavily on 3DS with some few GB/DS throw into the mix.

I completely agree with this.

The stage roster needs more GBA and original GB/GBC love.

Yet people pretend this is the first time a crossover has had a bias for a certain franchise.
Reminds me of some titles on the Capcom Vs. series where the Capcom roster is like 90% Street Fighter characters.

Compared to that, the KIU content in this game is rather tame.

Little Mac and Duck Hunt Duo are more of Western icons, I agree. They're good additions too, honestly speaking.

Dark Pit has Japanese popularity to back his inclusion. He's very popular in Japan, so I feel he's not too unjustified.

Also, another thing that bothers me about the whole Kid Icarus thing:
Look at all the Smash Run enemies, they're all the enemies that you first think of when you think of their franchise, even Mario, look at the enormous amount of Mario enemies, do you see one that says that they scraped the bottom of the barrel for enemies, or an enemy that only a Mario fan would be familiar with? There's Goombas, Koopas, Paratroopas, Hammer Bros., Bullet Bills, Banzai Bills, the most out-there has to be the Magikoopa and even that's a prominent enemy on the Yoshi games. Look at Kirby, all the Kirby enemies are the first enemies you think about when you think of Kirby, Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, Gordos, Shotzos, Bronto Burts, Bonkers. Also Metroid, Reos, Zoomers, Metroids (For god's sake), the only out-there enemy from Metroid is the Kihunter, even with a slightly more out-there franchise, anyone who has played or seen any Metroid game instantly recognizes these three first enemies. Same with DK and the blue/green Kremlings and the Tikis, although the standard, ground Tiki troop is far more recognizable.

When I think of Kid Icarus, I don't think about most of the enemies that appear, I mostly think about Monoeyes, Reapers, those little Snake things with wings, and the Eggplant Wizard, one of the most iconic Kid Icarus enemies, is nowhere to be seen. HOW WAS THE EGGPLANT WIZARD NOT A SMASH RUN ENEMY OR AN ASSIST TROPHY!?

What I'm saying is that the Kid Icarus overrepresentation doesn't even represent Kid Icarus right, most of the people who haven't played Uprising will be looking at these enemies saying 'Is that original, is that from Subspace?' when they look at most of the enemies.
I agree with this. A good chunk of the Kid Icarus enemies seem a lot like filler, which they ARE, considering they were easily imported from Uprising, as Sakurai stated.

The lack of Eggplant Wizards is odd, considering it's one of the most iconic KI enemies.

Speaking of Kid Icarus enemies, I like how Reapettes actually behave like the NES game, despite using the model from Uprising.

Staarih

Smash Master
Yay, finally won a round of Smash Run with every character for that one challenge. Now I don't have to play it ever again! It did unlock equipment and moves faster though so I'll probably stick with it just for that still. Yeah, I keep saying this haha, but I don't know why Smash Run is just something I don't enjoy at all...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's twelve shotos right now, including a palette swap (Ken, :4darkpit:) and the same guy in a different outfit (Evil Ryu, :4drmario:).
Ryu and Ken do have quite a few differences. Hell, even Ryu and Evil Ryu do. Though not many people seem to care and complain anyway.

For example

Ryu has:
1.Stronger and faster Hadokens.
2.Weaker Shoryukens with a smaller arch.
3. Hurricane Kick that does less hits, but do more damage(if I'm not mistaken).
4. Different Ultras

Ken has:
1.Weaker and slower Hadokens
2. Stronger, and faster Shoryukens with Fire.
3. Multi-hitting Hurrican Kicks.
4. Step Kicks
5. Different Ultras

Mind you, this is just SF4. There's even more differences in SSF2 and Third Strike if I'm not mistaken.

Naoshi

You could say Mute city also draws inspiration from Maximum Velocity, but that's a huge stretch, and Amazing Mirror deserved a stage, goddamit! Mirror World kicks Dreamland's ***.
@ Naoshi Naoshi not to mention that the Dreamland stage was a huge missed opportunity that, rather than being a Gameboy stage and representing lots of games like Kirby's Dreamland, Super Mario Land, Pokemon Red/Blue, Metroid II, it was simply used as a Kirby stage, I can definitely recall a ton of people getting excited because we were getting a Gameboy tribute stage, but Sakurai bias strikes again!

I personally think the only part where he was biased towards a new game was with Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Fire Emblem Awakening, Mario Kart 7, etc... were all great games with great locations, even though he picked the worst possible location from Fire Emblem Awakening.

I personally wanted a stage fighting atop the moving Mona Pizza radio truck. Or WarioWare after all the workers left on DIY.
It was definitely a missed opportunity. But at the same time, I kind of prefer the games to be as their own stages. I'd rather have like... Super Mario Land being its own stage, same to Pokemon Red/Blue (at least bring back Saffron City from Smash 64!), etc!

Personally I thought Sticker Star was horrible, although that is kind of aside the point. My point though is that there is very little Game Boy/Game Boy Advance representation. It feels way too heavily sided with newer content. It's odd because this is the first Smash Bros to finally give us the opportunity to give the Gameboy a nice representation... but it was only one stage :<

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's a couple of cool pictures I found on Comic Vine. They find comic book art from actual artist each week.

\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom