• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
this is going to be funny when no one reveals anything and we will all be mad over here xD
There are members here who live in Japan and will be posting info.

I guarantee you everything will be unlocked on September 13th, less than 1 hour after the game comes out.

Which is exactly as sad as it sounds.
But, of course!

Some guys on youtube plan to get the game even earlier. I know one dude bout to have a stream on the 11th or 12th
Not surprising.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
FIERCE DEITY LINK
Thanks and via @artisticgamerxl and the S4SC
image.jpg

WOOOOOO
Oh yeah I forgot, Dixie Kong sort of costume and Alph.
Wait someone mention Impa? She needs representation in this game in some shape or form. AT, character or BUST!

Last edited:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Actually, I just realize it's the opposite situation.

Poison was a transvestive in Japan, but was labeled as female in international localizations, but then it sort of got hazy as time went on with no concrete answer but at the same time supporting the former side.

Speaking of transvestite, one pet peeve I do have is that some people don't understand the technicalities of transvestites, and simply label any androgynous male as a transvestite. To be a transvestite, basically the person is psychologically not their associated gender, meaning for example despite being male they identify themselves as female or vise versa. For example, Amane and Bridget are technically not transvestites because they still identify themselves as male, while Birdo and Poison are transvestites because they were male but want to be identified as female.
Close. Transvestite is someone that dresses up in clothes of the opposite gender while still identifying as their birth gender.
Transgender is someone that identifies as the gender that they were not born into.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Are you saying you don't like Birdo?

I was of the assumption everyone here had an affinity towards Birdo.

Anyway, I can't wait until Super Smash Birdo 4 comes out in Japan.
The only Mario character I hate is Baby Rosalina and Honey Queen. No Birdo hate from me.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Close. Transvestite is someone that dresses up in clothes of the opposite gender while still identifying as their birth gender.
Transgender is someone that identifies as the gender that they were not born into.
Thanks for the clarification.

The whole trans- subject is one I'm not familiar with, which doesn't help that I have no experiences with meeting a transvestite or transgender person. The closest thing to that would be me having positive encounters with people that identify themselves as homosexual, but that's a different subject.

Last edited:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Thanks for the clarification.

The whole trans- subject is one I'm not familiar with, which doesn't help that I have no experiences with meeting a transvestite or transgender person. The closest thing to that would be me having positive encounters with people that identify themselves as homosexual, but that's a different subject.
If you ever want to talk / learn more about it, I have quite a few year's experience on the subject, it was a study point of mine when I studied psychology and I have a few friends that are transgender, so I made it a personal goal to learn as much as I could.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*Saw the Fierce Deity and Alph alts, jumps in celebration* Is there info on other alts?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Apparently, certain species of fish can change their sex in case their mates dies or if the population of the same sex is low. Like for example, a male clownfish should be able to slowly become female if their mate is devoured by a predator or dies of natural causes. If Finding Nemo was more realistic, then Marlin could have easily became Marlene when raising Nemo alone.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
And then I realized that Smash 3DS is releasing this Friday in Japan

THE TIME IS COMING

THE END IS NEAR

ACCCCKKKK

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
When smash comes out in Japan I'm probably just going to watch Maximillion Dood's videos on that, since I know he's doing that.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Apparently, certain species of fish can change their sex in case their mates dies or if the population of the same sex is low. Like for example, a male clownfish should be able to slowly become female if their mate is devoured by a predator or dies of natural causes. If Finding Nemo was more realistic, then Marlin could have easily became Marlene when raising Nemo alone.
Male anglerfish merge onto female anglerfish.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wasn't the Alph thing apart of a leak? I can't remember which one though. I don't think FD Link was though. It's still cool as ****.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...erman-inspired-her-to-set-home-on-fire/.78472

This is some ****ed up ****.

As a Soul Eater fan, this displeases me.
That's unfortunate. I mean, really ****ed up. This really reminds me of that kid who pretended to be Gaara and buried himself in sand.

Idk, but I hope there is a Ms. Pacman alt.
I heard he only changes his gloves and shoes. Kind of sucks, I wanted colors based on the four ghost.

If I'm correct Zipzo reported about them yesterday.
I know, I've seen the pictures. But there's a text leak that mentioned it. Way before the demo.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Well, there's still 5 days and it's a demo, so who knows? Maybe it'll happen (along a Ghostly Adventures alt :troll:)
Who knows maybe even DLC. My top wanted alts to hopefully be DLC are:
Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf, Ms. Pacman and Hyrule Warriors Link

I don't mind the Ghostly Adventures get up....as long as his face remains how it is now in Smash.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
If you ever want to talk / learn more about it, I have quite a few year's experience on the subject, it was a study point of mine when I studied psychology and I have a few friends that are transgender, so I made it a personal goal to learn as much as I could.
You can talk about it, but preferably in a PM or something so this thread doesn't get cluttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom