• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

metaknave

Smash Apprentice
Microsoft's conference was solid, much better than their past performances! A great start to E3, can't wait to see how the rest of the week pans out!

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Am I the only one that feels a little face-slapped about Conker? He came out, chainsawed the Project Spark logo, and then went "Haven't had a new game in 10 years... guess we'll have to make one ourselves".... I'm just a wee bit peeved we have to make a new Conker game ourselves instead of just getting one but eh... what can ya do?

Sunset Overdrive looks really cool. That's the one that easily stood out the most to me.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Am I the only one that feels a little face-slapped about Conker? He came out, chainsawed the Project Spark logo, and then went "Haven't had a new game in 10 years... guess we'll have to make one ourselves".... I'm just a wee bit peeved we have to make a new Conker game ourselves instead of just getting one but eh... what can ya do?

Sunset Overdrive looks really cool. That's the one that easily stood out the most to me.
You're overreacting. Especially since Rare wont work on any of their old titles anymore.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Was a good conference. Nothing I want to buy (am a Nintendo and Sony fan), but they kept it to nothing but games and no Kinect titles (ReviewTech was right in them sweeping it under the rug).

Only negative I have to say is the Conker cameo in Project Spark. Not that it's bad or anything, but by all means was not what anyone was looking for/wanting to happen during the past 10 years or so. Could have also used more Killer Instinct IMO.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Microsoft's presentation was good. Lot of exclusives.

Sunset Overdrive doesn't quite appeal to me that much, Don't care about CoD. Quite interested in the new Assassin's Creed though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What does Rare even do nowadays?
They did a few Kinect games. Though they might have helped with Killer Instinct. I can't remember hearing stuff about it.

Microsoft's presentation was good. Lot of exclusives.

Sunset Overdrive doesn't quite appeal to me that much, Don't care about CoD. Quite interested in the new Assassin's Creed though.
I don't know, Sunset Overdrive was made by Insomniac. And they made two of the Playstation's greatest franchises.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
So basically the only one you're skipping is Ubisoft? To be honest, I'd totally forgotten about Star Wars Battlefront.
Yeah. They really don't interest me anymore outside of Rayman and Farcry. Watch_Dogs was a disappointment. Don't care for Assassin's Creed or Tom Clancy games either.

Star Wars is the only EA thing i care about right now.

Last edited:

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Microsoft gets C+ or C-

Either CGI or scripted, but decent variation of games (their potential is unkown though).

Unity looks fantastic.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I unfortunately kinda laughed during the Call of Duty video... poor Mitchell... he's the Official Call of Duty Door Man.

"MITCHELL, CLOSE THE DOOR! HURRY"

"MITCHELL, OPEN THE DOOR!"

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Unfortunately the last E3 conference I am going to get to watch is the EA one.

Spike isn't doing anymore after that. ;-;
ign is streaming all of the conferences if you're interested.

GOTY:

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I can't watch streams online. They take up way to many gigs from my satellite internet >_>.

Which is why I am watching what I can of E3 on tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom