• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So, according to gameplay footage, Hyrule Warriors has nine playable characters. Five are known (Link, Zelda, Midna, Impa, and Naryu (?)), who do you suppose the other four are?

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Mii is. Dark Pit's role is unknown at this time. He could very much be playable, or an alternate moveset for Pit too. Mii has specifically 3 movesets, so that could happen for anyone. Ganondorf having two? I hope so. I love his clone moveset, but he'd be amazing with other options too.
I think Dark Pit will be the boss of the Palutena's temple stage.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
So, according to gameplay footage, Hyrule Warriors has eight playable characters. Five are known (Link, Zelda, Midna, Impa, and Naryu (?)), who do you suppose the other three are?
Eight? Really? They hyped it waaaaay too much, I expected in the range of 30 characters really...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So, according to gameplay footage, Hyrule Warriors has eight playable characters. Five are known (Link, Zelda, Midna, Impa, and Naryu (?)), who do you suppose the other three are?
Din, Farore, Sheik, Ganondorf(any art style. Maybe'll they use his scrapped version from the Oracle games?), Tingle, Groose, Ghirahim, Demise, or a generic race.

Those are my ideas of who they could be. Obviously only three of them.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Who else but: Young Link, Toon Link, and Tingle.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
if Nintendo was that real enough to come out with a GCN Virtual Console

I would literally not buy anything else in my life but Nintendo products in gratitude lol

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I still hate miis even if the game is going to be great over even if my fav own character gets in i still hate miis

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Oops... miscounted... 9. That's still pretty good for the type of game that this is.
If by "the type of game this is" you mean a Dynasty Warriors game, it's actually an all time low in playable characters. Even the very first dynasty Warriors game back in 1997 had more. And all the dynasty warrior crossovers before have had more than 9 playable characters too. One of the things these games are known for is having tons of characters.

9 might just be the starting roster in the non demo version, with more characters to unlock.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The boss in hyrule warriors right now looks like ridley, so Ridley Confirmed for Smash!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I've seen a lot of people saying smash 4 is as slow as brawl and I've seen a lot of people saying it's faster...Oh boy...

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
From what I'm seeing in the videos, it already looks faster. Not quite Melee, but that was never the intention and I'm glad.
Sakurai already said it'd be in between, I don't know why people are tripping. He removed that too

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going with the michael jackson mii

he's going to be a gunner

Moonwalker inspired

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
If the hitstun is better it could still be floaty like Brawl, it being slow or fast really depends on all of the other features to decide if it is good or bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom