• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He's in the game

I'm pretty sure the sal/whatever rumor is true now

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I'm gonna take a break from the computer and play me some Mario Kart 8. Shall see you guys for the tournament before I head to work :)

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Wow, I leave for work and I've missed so much! I really have to catch up.

Btw, can anyone identify the voice actors in the gameplay videos? We can kind of hear them, so I'm curious if someone with good ears could probably help in deciphering that.

Also, what's this about the moon?

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
I find it amazing how deep this splatoon coverage gets at times. They frame it like its the holy grail of games that draws from every genre in gaming . I'll buy it but this coverage is funny to me

Twewy

Smash Lord
Roger Craig Smith is back, for one, and the Moon?...Go watch the Hyrule Warriors gameplay later.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I find it amazing how deep this splatoon coverage gets at times. They frame it like its the holy grail of games that draws from every genre in gaming . I'll buy it but this coverage is funny to me
I guess since it's a new IP, they're trying to cover it more.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Sigh... Let me spell this out.

THE GAME CAN CHANGE BEFORE RELEASE!!!
Brawl looked a lot faster the first time we saw it too people. Don't assume just because it is how it looks not it will stay that way. It's nice to be optimistic, just don't be ridiculous.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Didn't they find wavedashing in the E For All demo of Brawl?
I can't remember, but that might have been true. People need to seriously be realistic about this or we'll end up with a possible situation like we had with Brawl where there is a huge shock.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord

Brawl looked a lot faster the first time we saw it too people. Don't assume just because it is how it looks not it will stay that way. It's nice to be optimistic, just don't be ridiculous.
The first time we saw Brawl it was WAY earlier in development than this though. They didn't even seem to know what they wanted to do with the game at that point, and a lot of things were holdovers from Melee.
This game could and likely will change before release but what's still in at this point is definitely something that they consciously left in at least till this point. Especially things that have changed from Brawl since they can't be just holdovers. And at the very least this is a good indication of what direction they're trying to take this game. The final product will be different but not Night and day different like E4 all vs. final game Brawl.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Please tell me Mario Maker is online (Can send your creations publicly worldwide, etc)

Also Smash in 24:15

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

Well yeah thats a given. We are still 4 months away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom