• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
9 favorites, 7 followers, 4 reviews, and 3,487 viewers (Covering places like the USA, Brazil, China, Puerto Rico, Australia, Mexico, Vietnam, Canada, Malaysia, Finland, and the Middle East)? Damn, I never really expected my fan fiction to get that huge and I freaking love it. This is what happens when I successfully make a Sega Superstars fanfiction even better than the ones that had already existed. I'll celebrate a little later after I lift a few weights.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
But then you dead.

Pffft. I live on will power.

See, I'm perfectly fine.
Pfft, not lucky at all, I'm crying about not eating for 3 months to get my first 3ds and then nintendo announces a better 3ds.
Hahaha... wait why am i laughing that's horrible. o____O

But if it makes you feel better i almost have to do that with my bills... ;____:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't remember the two fighting in the movie. Unless you're referring to the first two, which I haven't even watched. Were there any noticeable differences besides VA's?
I haven't watched the first two either. (which is what I was referring to) As for differences, the animation in some places is different/improved, the soundtrack is almost completely redone (in that some scenes that used to use one song now use a completely new one, for example, that Mami scene now has it's own theme with German chanting) and the voice acting is different.

Soul.

In case you couldn't tell, this was mostly a joke. Nothing said here is serious.
Yeah, I know, lol.
How can you not complain when A ****ING BLUE SHELL HIT YOU AT THE FINAL STRETCH AND YOU DROP DOWN TO 6TH AT THE LAST ****ING GODDAMN MOTHER****ING COCKING SECOND.
Okay Tom deep breaths, I've gone through this before.
That pretty much happens in almost every race. A Blue Shell destroys the 1st place the player was going to achieve.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I hope Mewtwo is in the game. It's pretty clear Sakurai knows about the fan demand, so he really should have put in an effort to make him playable.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I hope Mewtwo is in the game. It's pretty clear Sakurai knows about the fan demand, so he really should have put in an effort to make him playable.
I think he is. I'd say i'm so sure he is that i'd leave if he wasn't but I'm probably leaving when the game comes out anyways.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
In case anyone was wondering where Iw as during the Shulk reveal, I was busy making this on my iPad, using only free apps.

image.jpg

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Question.

BwNLvYNIgAIRtEA.png

How can he put the Monado on his back if he has nothing on his back to hold it with?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Mewtwo isn't in, I'll cry. So get your cups ready, just in case.
You want us to drink your tears if he's not in? Well, whatever floats your boat. Or will you cause your own boat to float from tears? I'm confused.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Possibly. I'm not really fond of the competitive side of Smash so in the long run my being here is kinda ironic.
But the social thread will always be here D:

How can he put the Mondao on his back if he has nothing on his back to hold it with?
Maybe he has Velcro on his back.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I just assume everyone's a white male until I have proof they ain't.
Rather odd.
I assume everyone at least half of everyone is non-White, female or non-Straight and/or non-Monogamous. And I pretty much assume 90% of the users have left-wing political views, even if they claim to be mainstream Conservatives.

----

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom