• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Dekar289

Smash Hero
and heres the bit thats just simple logic: the reason why people record from tv outs rather than using splitters is because you only need 1 cord rather than 2 cords and 1 splitter.
using tv out means any faults or physical disruption of the recording cable doesn't affect the players at all

SL.Chris

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys,

This is the splitter that I'm using, it works as an amplifier as well so it requires power to use.

http://www.inday.com/hdda/hdda2.htm

I gave it a good test across various consoles ranging from the original Nintendo to the Xbox and PS2 and couldn't detect any additional input lag as a result of splitting the signal.

So hopefully it will be good to go for you guys as well, I'll try and get a Wii/Gamecube in sometime early next week and give it a test just to make sure. =)

In regards to the event, if you guys could help us out with consoles, games and controllers that would be awesome.
If any of you need a hand bringing equipment to the venue, I'm happy to arrange a pick up on Saturday Night to save some of you the hassle on Sunday morning.
Just let me know here on the forum and I can arrange a time with you. =)

Thanks.

SL.Chris

Smash Cadet
Re: Playstation All-Star Battle Royale Preview Night on Wednesday Oct 24th

Just another heads up, for those who are interested in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, we'll be having a preview night this coming Wednesday (Oct 24th) when the beta becomes available to public.

We're looking to setup all the PS3's at ShadowLogicHQ and give the game a good play through before it is officially released next month.

Depending on the interest, we might try and run some small 1v1 and 2v2 tournaments just to see how competitive the game can get. =)

Beta Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRH8iuOfSDs

S.D

Smash Master
I like the idea of splitters for doubles. Don't feel like you can communicate with your partner too much when the other team sitting 2cm away from you.

Aannnnnnnnd I can't come. Fkn Sunday work.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Doesn't look like I can make it tomorrow. I need to study for my first aid course on Monday, and the paperwork I need to have ready beforehand looks huge. >_<.

Have to wait till next monthly or next year guys. (or another meet if one comes up before christmas)

Nido

ily Sebby
PKT2 and Dair all day.

Ggs to Jei I'll get you next time I promise.
Sebby: Nice Meta Knight I need to learn the MU and I'll be back for more and I'll bring a chess board next tourney and play you at that.
Ledge: I only did better against you than Sebby probably because you didn't know the MU but I got really close some games.
Jamwa: Stop eliminating me from losers' bracket.
Khoa: You're a Dair magnet I swear.
Nicks and Toshi: Double Wario trolls so hard.

And who won singles?

Nido

ily Sebby
Mozart, after you beat Rascal in the Wolf ditto you should've said
"You're good, but I'm better!"
That would've been the best thing ever.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
results
singles
1 attila
2 ledge
3 jei
4 toshi
5 sebby
5 dean
7 mozart
7 nicks
9 scott
9 jamwa
9 kier
9 khoa
13 kevin
13 nido
13 rascal
[collapse=bracket]
[/collapse]
doubles
1 melbourne's golden pair (tibs + attila)
2 broken arrow (jei + khoa)
3 toshi + nicks
4 samie (sebby + jamwa)
5 joey + ledge
5 kevin07 (kevin + dean)
7 kier + redx
7 sports team (mozart + scott)
9 1=0 (nido + rascal)
[collapse=bracket]
[/collapse]

shoutouts to everyone except viva for not coming, nicks for getting rid of his beard and my voicebox.

Splice

Smash Hero
EARL BABE WHY DIDN'T YOU GO MAN
Give Attila some WORK to do

All I learnt from these results is that Dean maybe is going to try and be good again, which is sw33t

AND SEB MAN WHY WOULD YOU EVEN LOSE
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT
WTF DUDE

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I had heaps of fun at this tournament. I wanted to play at least a little bit of melee though.

Shoutouts to all 20 or so ppl that showed up lol.

:phone:

Top Bottom