• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Dekar289

Smash Hero
monthly should really be last weekend of june if not july to give us time to advertise it
as for sd, hueg evo training meet?
at jared's house?

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
My last exam is on the 28th June. This should be when most peoples exams are finished. I think some unis end a week earlier. Not too sure about high school.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
I've got sac week the week after the 15th, so it ain't that great but I could manage it. anything before/after is easy for me.

EDIT: sac week is next week, so 15th is ok for me

Hughie

Smash Lad
Eek, Year 12 and Uni sounds busy. Gotta get my work ethics right.
And yeah, whenever you guys say is good I'm good.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
30th of June confirmed for next tourney. It's a Sunday.

We'll clarify times and things a little closer to the date.

@jei: please change the title <3

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
the last three or four outings at SLHQ haven't shown more than 4-5 melee guys in attendance. the platform for a tourney is available, but are any of you actually going to show and run one?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i'd expect most melee players to attend, especially with the new players from BAM

Splice

Smash Hero
You should meet up and play with the guys in Perth.
Get 'dat extra level of experience, acquire the foreign spices

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
We must create a petition that says "We Want Earl". If we get enough signatures we might be able to bring back the former champ. We need to bring the Smash Bros scene back to its glory days when there were so much people and everyone wanted to play it. Also I want to have a friendly with Earl. SO PLEASE PEOPLE OF THE AUSTRALIAN FGC. SIGN THIS PETITION.

Top Bottom