• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Hughie, you'll have to change it.
The maximum signature height is definitely less than 350 pixels. I think it's either 250/300, but either way, yours goes way past it, pl0z fix ASAP.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
That would be awesome! I'd like to get games in. I like Project M and Brawl, I like Melee too just didn't play it as much as I had no one to play with in QLD unless I travelled to Brisbane.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
LF dubs partner
mad edit because i was late for uni and left this post without saying anything:
I'd be happy to team with you Jei but I want to play with other ppl so I can learn how their characters work in doubles. I think we've already developed our team enough and if we played more it'd just be polishing the playstyles.
(i.e. not melee top tier characters because everyone alr knows how they work)
esp Moxxie i wanna learn Sonic in doubles so if you're keen to teem then yeah rhyme ends here
If u want to Sam since it's saturday i think we could rek
billy if you wanna
tak double ganon yes (tbh this could actually be a legit strategy cos ganon is just fked and 8 stocks is just 12 hits each)

Last edited:

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I thought he was asking for PM
edit: just read jamies edit, I'll find someone else then lol

looking for PM & melee doubles partners. Pro tip: its my bday next weekend, team with me for victory

Last edited:

Dyl9

Smash Cadet
I thought he was asking for PM
edit: just read jamies edit, I'll find someone else then lol

looking for PM & melee doubles partners. Pro tip: its my bday next weekend, team with me for victory
Double Yoshi 20EggsEggs has to happen!!

Splice

Smash Hero
Woah, no Melee doubles?
wtf! do you think it'd be possible to run both?

nooo it's happened PM ruined everything smash is dead gg game over man

@ Jamwa Jamwa ill team with u if Sam doesn't want to (u shud teem with sam for the win) I will yoose random so u get more exp. huehue

Last edited:

Dyl9

Smash Cadet
What is this 20eggseggs thing lol

I hearing this a lot
20EggsEggs is when the people learn to fear the Yoshi Master Race. But in all seriousness I am up for some double Yoshi shenanigans. I'll even show you how to annoy people with that egg roll jank.

Meredy

The Busterina
20EggsEggs is when the people learn to fear the Yoshi Master Race. But in all seriousness I am up for some double Yoshi shenanigans. I'll even show you how to annoy people with that egg roll jank.
Need a FFA Yoshi game. You, Jei, Spitzem and idk Naga or something.

Meredy

The Busterina
Let me ask you a question. Have you ever seen me and Naga in the same room at the same time?
Well, your username is so different. I've mentioned on several occasions that I'm terrible with names. :c

You, Jei, Spitzem and Hughie then.

Top Bottom