• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Smash 64 Weekly

Smash 64 Weekly
Posted by Zad
335 Hollywood BLVD, Xenia, Ohio, 45385
Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 02:00 PM
Until: Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 01:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Zad

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, Zad here with some weeklies to announce. I'm going to start having Smash 64 weeklies every Saturday starting at 2PM at my house.

We will do a free round robin or bracket every week and a $2-$5 round robin or bracket if there is enough interest for that.

Hours 2:00 PM - 1:00 AM sometimes later

If you plan on coming please bring a controller. You may also want to consider bringing a fold-out lawn chair or something as I currently only have 10 chairs of my own.

What I own
8 CRT's

3 N64's with 2 copies of Smash 64

What we play

Smash 64 (Bring your own controller)Those who gather at my house on a weekly basis have been playing 64

Smashboards Smash 64 Ruleset

• General Rules
          • Game Settings: 5 Stocks, Best of 3 Games. Best of 5 Games for: Winners Semis, Winners Finals, Losers Quarters, Losers Semis, Losers Finals and Grand Finals
          • Items are disabled.
          • Any stage may be played on if both players agree to it.
          • Accidental pausing results in a loss of the current stock and a restart of the match at the resulting stock counts. The opponent can choose to forego the restart
          • Players may request that Black DK (Right-C), Dark Samus (Down-C) and Dark Falcon (Right-C) not be used if Congo Jungle is the stage. The opposing player may reset the match without penalty if they wish for a color change if neither player have taken damage.
          • Alternate or custom controllers/adapters such as a keyboard, Gamecube controller or a Hori Mini Pad are allowed. Players suspected of using turbo functions or other macros are subject to immediate disqualification.

Doubles Rules
          • Team Attack enabled
          • Sharing stocks is allowed
          • Accidentally pausing while taking a stock forfeits that taken stock

Stage List
            Neutral Stages
            • Dream Land (First match is always Dream Land)

Counter-Pick Stages
            • Congo Jungle
            • Peach's Castle

Match Procedure
            • Players select their characters. Either player may choose to Blind Pick. In this case, each player secretly tells a third player their character before picking with the third player verifying their selections.
            • The players play the first match of the set on Dream Land.
            • The Losing player of the preceding match picks a stage for the next match from either theNeutral or Counter-Pick list. They cannot pick a stage they've already won on during this set, unless agreed.
            • The winning player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
            • The losing player of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
            • The losing player of the preceding match may change their controller port.
            • The next match is played

Top Bottom