• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash and Coffee - June 7th Midwest

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Great tournament guys! We had a total of 44 people register for either singles or doubles (or both).

SINGLES:

1: Overswarm (ROB) $192
2: Bloodhawk (Lucario) $96
3: Iggy (Metaknight) $32
4: Mendoza (Lucario)
5: Kel (Metaknight/Fox)
5: KishSquared (Bowser)
7: Joshu (King DeDeDe)
7: Tink (Wario)
9: KirkQ (ROB)
9: Jump20X6 (Metaknight/Sonic)
9: Sofa-King (Pit)
9: Zjiin (Snake)
13: Xiivi (Fox)
13: Jekyll (Ganondorf)
13: B-Run (Pit/Pikachu)
13: Scarecrow (Metaknight)
17: Kyari (Pikachu)
17: Brahma (DK)
17: Swoops (Ganondorf)
17: Rookie (Snake)
17: Rat (Falco)
17: Dastrn (Game and Watch)
17: Joe Brown
17: Dr. X (Pit)
25: Faith
25: Ace (Pit)
25: Code (Diddy/Marth)
25: Fear 4
25: JZBai

DOUBLES:

1: Tink and Big C (Tink, Big C) Wario and Snake $200
2: Mendoza and Zjiin (Mendoza, Zjiin) Snake and Lucario $100
3: Overdrive Ostrich (OS, Kel) ROB/Snake and Fox $35
4: Famous Last Words (B-Run, Jump20X6) Pit and Metaknight
5: Food Library (Bloodhawk, Iggy) Lucario and Metaknight
5: The New Team (Joe Brown, Kyari) ? and Pikachu
7: Too Good for a Name (Jay, kyag)
7: Big and Mean (Kish2, Joshu) Bowser and King DeDeDe
9: We Just Met (Dastrn, Scarecrow) Game and Watch and Metaknight
9: Conjunction Junction (Jekyll, Izmo) Ganondorf and Metaknight
9: Payday (Rookie, Sofa) Snake and Pit
9: Team Kirk (KirkQ, Joey) ROB and Game and Watch
13: Team super sweet awesome mega team (Dr. X, Fear 4)
13: Big and Squishie (Swoops, Brahma) Ganondorf and DK
13: Team Pedro (Code, Faith)
13: Those Guys (Toddler, Spazmodik)

BIG C

Smash Master
I was snake in teams

joshu = DDD

swoops i believe was a ganon

jobrown was like MK/zelda/lucario

kirkq and joey played ROB and GW in teams

swoops and brahma were ganon and DK i believe.

fear4 was wario i believe

and i dunno the other 2

BIG C

Smash Master
heh im just good enough that i scower the room and know who ppl play but it doesnt matter in this game cuz i dun play singles so i dun get to CP characters :'(. but singles sucks anyways so :p

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shoutouts:

Overswarm: Good stuff man. Always glad to have you out. Oh and thanks for "letting" me win a game (and almost a whole set) from you in pools. It made me feel like I was getting better at Brawl.
Bloodhawk: Freaking Lucario man. You were too good. If you can do this good with Lucario, imagine what could happen if you went easy mode and played Metaknight or Snake...
Ignatius: Good to finally meet you, bro. M3D always had good things to say about you, and now I know why.
Mendoza: Missed being your doubles partner this time, but it probably worked out better for you that you had Zjiin.
Kel: Thanks for your hard work developing the midwest scene. This tourney wouldn't have been nearly as good without your commitment to the region.
Kish x Kish = KishSquared: <---- Math lol. Dude, it's always good when we cross paths. I'm sure we'll see a lot more of each other this year. Thanks for your positive attitude all day. (Oh and good job with Bowser, man. I love seeing fringe characters developed.)
Tink: Wario? More like WOWio, amirite?
Kirkq: Best ROB I've ever seen? I think so!
Jump20X6 and B-Run: These guys drove from Maryland to come to this! None of you scrubs can complain about 3 hours drives ever again! Guys, thanks for coming, thanks for helping, and thanks for being my bros.
Zjiin: Keep bringing Illinois and I'll keep hosting tourneys. Glad to have you back again, bro.
Jekyll: Rocking the grampadorf...like a pro. Your set with Jump20X6 was hotness. That ganoncide on Norfair was the hottest thing I've seen since Brawl came out.
Scarecrow: I think we were better teaming with each other than either of us are individually. I'll team with you anytime, bro. Thanks for coming out!
Kyari: Your pikachu was hot. I'll take your advice on dropping the Wiimote pretty soon, I think.
Brahma: BJJ > Smash. It's true.
Rookie: Glad you could make it. I missed seeing your Diddy, but your Snake is getting really good!
Code: Really glad to see you guys yesterday! I hope you had a good time and learned some tricks to take home and beat your friends with!
Izmo: It was real cool getting to know you, man. I'm sure we'll catch up again soon. (wanna co-host a tourney in South Bend?)

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

Jekyll: From what I saw in your matches, your Ganny is the bee's knees. I am really looking forward to playing it now. : D Too bad we didn't get our MM.
Tink: Wario? That threw me for a loop. He was excellent though. Well played sir. Cypher munching FTW.
BigC: Nice to see you again. I'm sad to see that you have forsaken Lucario for Snake though.
Kel: Fox....... he is good. Ran all over the Snake in teamsies. I'm looking forward to seeing you at EtF in Ohio. We'll have to get some friendlies since I barely got any with you here. Until then, keep it cool.
KirkQ: COME!!! Seriously though, you have an awesome ROB. Just need to learn those match ups.
Zjiin: Trixies for sure. Great Snake as always. Playing you and Mendoza in teams was intense to say the least. In singles, you were all over the place on FD. Lucario can see through trixies though. Aura son. Be sure to keep coming to these.
Kish^2: Bowser rawr! You are definitely making waves with your Bowser. Keep up the nice work. Bowser placing top 5 is awesome sauce.
King Joshu: *shakes fist* Pirate Ship!!!!!!!! DeDeDe is too good. Perfect character for you. I'll be sure to learn how to not get mindgamed into F-smashes. lol
Fear4: Great to see you again. I'm glad we got the chance to play. Be sure to keep coming to these. The experience is great.
Izmo: Good stuff in doubles. Hopefully you will find a love for the game again and do singles once more. : )

Special Mentions!

Dastrn (aka Pat): Patrick is the best name ever! Great tourney, great venue, great people. It was nice playing you and meeting you. Be sure to host more, because I would definitely come.
Ignatius: Best teams partner on the planet. We'll be sure to get them at EtF. Metaknight looked awesome. Polish it up and you will be deadly.
Overswarm: I swear you killed about 50 kittens during our matches. Possibly more. Spot dodging is bad. lol Also, Frigate is now janky as of this tournament. Seriously though, very nice stuff. I'll take you out one of these days. ~_^

Lucario mentions:

Mendoza: Very awesome stuff bro. Best matches of the night by far IMO. All of them were intense and very close. You have an awesome Lucario and I learned some pretty cool tricks from you. I hope I may have taught you something in return. One last thing, do you not like the Extreme Hog, or do you just choose not to use it?

Everyone else:GGs and I hope to see you all at many more events. Sorry I don't know any of you better. I'm also sorry if I do know you and I forgot to mention you above.

BIG C

Smash Master
of course i picked up snake mortar slide was too good then he was like OMG snake is top tier after i picked him up to mortar slide.

also we need to get this on AiB so i can get my medal for first or trophy or w/e u get.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
SHOUTOUTS

Overswarm: lucky unless it's backwards
Kel : YOU CAN'T UPTILT WHEN THEY KEEP THEIR DISTANCE JEEZ
Blood Hawk: lolfsmash
Kirka: what the heck was that
Kish^2: Let's ban tornadoes
Mendoza: SO CLOSE wacky dogmonster
Big C: failure at grammar and moving on

And the rest: meh

I am the King of backwards matches

Also I forgot to do the updated Captain Falcon song
oops

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
****, seems Joshu finally found his character. I guess I won't be seeing any ZSS or Wario next time we play.

Kel

Smash Master
Joshu, that wasn't distance. He was practically doing a Jig in front of you, begging to get the utilt.

Oh, and I mostly used Fox in teams. Barely any Meta at all in teamsies. That's why OS and I suck at teams, our mains don't mesh well together.

KishSquared

Smash Master
I don't know if you want to put (Bowser/Sonic) for my name, but I did win a bracket match against Sofa with Sonic. Sonic ftw!

I need a MK to practice with. Apparently Iggy plays MK now, so Iggy, you gotta come over so I can learn how to fight a tornado. Bowser gets eaten by them, and I just have no clue how to fight one. (Thanks for the tips Kel, we'll see if they do any good)

Shoutouts:
Joshu - Janky stages ftl (and we picked those janky stages o_0)
BH - Congrats on your high placement again! Our matches were close, so maybe I'll beat you yet!
Iggy - Also congrats on your high placement. Way to suddenly switch to MK.
OS - You had someone watching out for you, and I'll let you decide who that was, haha. Good job on winning - I wish I had gotten to play you.

Tink - Awesome Wario. I can't believe I countered you to a neutral and you countered me to a janky stage. I'm so proud of you!
Swoop - Amazing near-comebacks both times I played you in bracket. Keep up the Ganon-work, because lots of people were impressed by you
Sofa - It's possible I only won because of the Bowsercide. Watch for those!
Kel - Sorry for getting so depressed about the nado's. One of my greatest fears has been losing tournament matches to the nado. Truth is that you didn't use nado stupidly - had you done so the matches would have been closer. You used it when it was needed and I was never able to punish. We'll see if I can't do better next time, I have some tricksies I want to try out :D

Thanks again to Dastrn for hosting this! Sorry for not recognizing you when I showed up, I think my head was in a fog -_- Like you said, it's always good times when we get together, and I look forward to the next time we do.

Izmo

Smash Cadet
I came into this tournament thinking it was the last time I'd really play Brawl, and I left contemplating my main and anticipating the next tournament :D

Shoutout Time!

Blood Hawk: TOO. GOOD. I knew you'd go far, and I knew you could possibly take the tournament, but to actually see you in the Grand Finals was awesome. You seemed to have some of the best matches there. Quit making me want to play Lucario, dammit >.<

Tink: Haven't seen in you in forever, was glad to know you actually remembered me. Wario man, ran shop all over me.

Big C: "Joshu, show them how we play BRAWL!" was the funniest line of the day. Next time we have to get some Melee friendlies, find out how far behind I am in that game.

OverSwarm: Still waiting to see that Squall, hopefully you'll stop relying on R.O.B. so much. Less laser, more gunblade imo. Seriously though, even though you beat B.H., I was happy for ya. Hope the vids I recorded for you turned out.

Kel: I remember playing you and OS in teams, and seeing you pick Fox, and thinking "Oh, phew, no Meta. I think I can handle Fox, so- OH GOD. THE FACE, NOT IN THE FACE!" Crazy stuff man, was lots of fun. Your Meta was inspiring too. Hope to play you in some singles next time.

Swoop and Brahma: DK + Ganondorf = Overpowered. Stop it. That was scary :( Next tournament I get going I'll let you guys know.

Jekyll: Was fun teaming with you, seeing proof you're still alive :p We had some rough spots in teams, but we also had some really crazy matches, and I don't think there were any matches, even against great teams, where we were really dominated for a set. Conjunction Junction FTW :D

The Ship of Fools: Joshu and Iggy, thanks for the ride home. Thanks especially to Pirate King Joshu for giving me the hawt D3 strats. I can't wait to see what other ridiculous titles get added to your name. Kish, top 5 with Bowser? Frightening. You're either going to keep getting better with Bowser or switch to higher tier, and that's a scary thing for the rest of us either way :)

DastrnMarco: Tourney in the 'Bend? I'm already mulling over the possibilities. Let me check some things out up here and see what's up. This could be interesting :D

This tourney was excellent. Hopefully I'll see you all and this venue soon!

Kel

Smash Master
I
Kel - Sorry for getting so depressed about the nado's. One of my greatest fears has been losing tournament matches to the nado. Truth is that you didn't use nado stupidly - had you done so the matches would have been closer. You used it when it was needed and I was never able to punish. We'll see if I can't do better next time, I have some tricksies I want to try out :D
Man, if only Zjinn and Big C did this instead of Johning.

Yeah, I use the tornado only when necessary. If someone is try to create a wall of moves (projectile or turtle form) then I'm going to challenge it with the tornado. I use the tornado to force my opponent to approach differently and to change his strategy up. I do use the tornado for spot dodgers and for tech chasing too, but mostly it's just the failsafe against my opponent's wall strategies. The damage that comes with it is nice, but in reality, sometimes the tornado only does 4 damage tops. It just screws with the opponent's mind that "oh, I'm getting hit a lot in this tornado! this is bad!" mentality.

And so forth.

BIG C

Smash Master

Yeah, I use the tornado only when necessary. If someone is try to create a wall of moves (projectile or turtle form) then I'm going to challenge it with the tornado. I use the tornado to force my opponent to approach differently and to change his strategy up. I do use the tornado for spot dodgers and for tech chasing too, but mostly it's just the failsafe against my opponent's wall strategies. The damage that comes with it is nice, but in reality, sometimes the tornado only does 4 damage tops. It just screws with the opponent's mind that "oh, I'm getting hit a lot in this tornado! this is bad!" mentality.

And so forth.
yea, if we only did that you know, praise a person that uses a move that requires you to press b to do all of what you said, man that is such a goood game.

Zjiin

Smash Master

And so forth.
Exactly what did I john about?

Jump20X6

Smash Apprentice
I guess I have a few shoutouts I could... shout out...

Mandoza: I'd say, "I'll get you next time!" But I probably won't be in the Midwest again until NEXT Summer. No hard feelings about the Norfair counterpicks, Pat explained how you were just irritated and not a jerk. Your Lucario was nasty, probably the closest match I had all day.

Jekyll: I'll think twice about underestimating a Ganondorf next time I come across one. That Ganonside was awesome.

Xiivi: Today was the first time I'd ever played against Fox. I can see now why he's dangerous. Good matches, dude.

Kel: Your Fox pwned me in teams and you Metaknight beat me in singles. Good stuff. Maybe I'll see you at Critical Hit 3 if you come down with Overswarm. (I'm too lazy to read the 20 page topic for that to find out)

Overswarm: We only got one 1v1 match and I suicided. Not a good way to test my skills. I hopefully will see YOU at Critical Hit. Also, I'll be sending you an email about Wifi Wars. Keep your eyes peeled.

Everyone who I suicided against: I have no johns. I do it all the time. It's a problem...

Everyone who used Snake: I hate you. (Says the Metaknight player) >.<

Everyone I used Sonic against: I wish I could have made a better showing with him, but he just wasn't on for this tourny.

B-Run: Jason's teams strategies were win. One of us needs to visit the other for another tournament and see if we can make it into the money.

BIG C

Smash Master
ok shout outs to everyone in teams that i nair'd all day GG's

to everyone i uptilted also GG's

to everyone that felt the wrath of roll ftilt and jabs GG's

also i'm sorry snake is too good.

Luigi's Mansion is too good for Wario plus Snake. Mendoza and Zjiin need to learn to DI and not get gimped. that is all

Zjiin

Smash Master
Mendoza and Zjiin need to learn to DI and not get gimped. that is all
You SOB, lol.

Shoutouts

Tink~ GGs fro. That was close as hell

BigC~ don't tempt me with melee in a brawl tourney

Mendoza~ You are one of my fave fives lol

OS~ Buy a tripod

Kel~ Fun $MM. Randoms are too good

Joshu~ way to blow your load all over yourself against OS, lol

Bloodhawk~ Imma beat that arse next time. Lucario, psh.

KirkQ~ OMG, best Rob.

Jekylldorf~ Bust out dem trix son!

Rat~ Good melee games before the tourney, lol

Iggy~ Don't yell at me.

The rest~ I really enjoyed talking to you.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Since the other thread for this turned into stage flame war, I'll C/P my shoutouts to this one where there seem to be plenty of them :p

DastrnMacro: Thanks again for hosting a great tourney! I love going to these and I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully you'll be switched over to GCN controllers by then, haha.
Jump20X6 & B-Run: You guys are crazy wiimote players, I honestly was caught off-guard in the teams matches and I guess we got a tad overconfident due to this fact. I figured if some group of players were going to be good with the wiimote that it would have to be EC lol. I think the wiimotes have some serious DI issues though, might wanna look into that.
KishSquared: Nice meeting you again after so long. Hopefully we'll come in contact again sooner rather than later. And good placing last night! You have some balls going Bowser, but you do great, I like it.
Joshu: Never really got to play you, but you seem to have lots of fun playing Smash as always and I really enjoy the atmosphere your attitude brings. See you next time maybe?
Ignatius: I hate you. I think I said that after FoB3 too. You always **** me harder than anyone else present whenever we play in a tournament, ****it! My G&W hasn't even been played for almost 2 months, so it looked terrible compared to yours. Hopefully next time around I'll be more prepared for it.
Zjiin: Never got to play you when I was there, but I heard my buddy Sofa got you for me haha. Hopefully we'll play again sometime, don't quit!
Overswarm: I always feel like I learn something whenever I play you. You're really knowledgeable on counterpicks and I guess that's something I need to work on. But I have to clarify; if I had known about the laser going through the pole I would have simply gone Castle Siege or Mario Circuit against you. My original plan was to camp the center, which would have otherwise worked out great, trust me ;). Hopefully we'll play more next time we meet, I really enjoy our matches.
Xiivi: Glad you could make it, didn't really see how you did in singles but hopefully this was a good learning experience for you.
Tink: I'm kinda disappointed with my performance against you in our pools set, I feel like I could have done better but no johns. I like our matches though, hopefully we'll play again.
Kel: Thanks for the compliment on my Link game ^-^ it makes me feel warm inside to know I can compete with him. Check your PM's.
Brahma: Were you the DK I played against? Lol, you might wanna bring a Pikachu counter to your next tourney. Maybe that tourney will have me there so I can play against said counter :p
Swoops: Ganondorf takes so much patience to use, I think he needs a Pikachu counter too... our buddy Jekyll uses Luigi on me now instead of Ganondorf and does pretty well, but I dunno. Hope to play you in the future!
BigC: I never played you in singles but I wanted to show your Snake who's boss in friendlies :p I can't believe we pulled a comeback in our team's set, it felt so good to **** Snake so bad :D. I wish you'd be a little more enthusiastic about the game (in singles, anyway), but I guess Brawl isn't for everyone. Oh well, nice meeting you and hope to see you around in the future :)
Kirkq: Man, I felt like **** after losing to you on Mario Circuit, but I guess I should have stuck with G&W on that counterpick, would have probably gotten the third KO a lot faster (aka before you took it back). Nice ROB though, I'm sure that set won't be our last :p
Rat (aka JesusOmega): Your Pikachu is alright, I personally don't think you need the QAC as much as you seem to want it, as its effectiveness is most present when people don't expect it. Keep up the enthusiasm for Brawl and hopefully we'll play each other in another tourney.

I'll be coming to the next one with a better G&W for sure :D

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kyari, I already made the switch to GC controllers last night.

I picked up Snake immediately.

I am now a smash god. it's true.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
o yea one more

Zjiin - double snake fsmash finish too good
that was a timing issue, not a controller port issue that decided that finish, right? That was the second coolest ending to a match that I saw all day.

The first coolest was when Jekyll Ganon-cided Jump20X6 on norfair.

edit: i can double post. it's my own thread.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Shoutouts!

Izmo - It was fun seeing/teaming with you. I was surprised at how well most of our matches went. We just need to push a little harder. Hopefully you rediscover your spark for the game soon.

BloodHawk - Speaking of losing that spark! :p I'm glad to see that you've not only found yours, but you're doing awesome. I kept getting dragged away when I started to watch your matches, but what I saw was nice. Hopefully we get to play sometime soon.

Jay and Kyag - Wurr deed joo goh? It was good seeing you two make it to a tourney. I was curious to see how you two would do in singles. Especially since Kyag was the only person there without all/any permanent teeth...Which obviously puts him at a disadvantage.

SLIQ!!!
- WTF...Where were ya bro? Ganon cries purple tears of Murder when you miss a tourney...and so do I :cry:

Kyari - That pikachu drives me nuts. I've gotta make it up to Indy more often to play you guys. I'm still having doubts about picking up Luigi, but thanks for helping convince me that he may be worth it.

JoBrown - Why don't you play any characters that I don't hate? Olimar!? Lucario?! Metanight?! It's like you're just trying to keep a brotha down. :p

Rookie - I guess it does take a manly man to wear leopard skin, but Ganon breathes genocide and "hits like a bus full of fat people" so I think we know who the real man is. Thanks for the matches after the tourney, they helped me figure out a lot.

Sofa-king - You know you love Brawl. You can no longer deny it. Just roll over, take it, and deal with it.

Swoops - Good to know that there's someone else out there properly representing the dorf. It's so interesting to see how our play styles differ. You were really good at controlling the pace of the match in most of our matches. I'll be sure to give you a shout next time I'm playing up in South Bend.

Brahma - Your DK was ill, and I haven't used that term since the 90's. You can bet that when I contact Swoops, I'll be asking for you, too.

BigC - The santa claus of smash is still on the scene! It's always fun to have you around. I hope you decide to stop fro-ing out of Brawl singles in the future, but that's your call :p.

Kel - So yea, I tried out Luigi after the tourney and it was just what I thought. He's good. I like him, but I feel like he's just not slippery man I fell in love with. I may use him for certain matchups or counterpicks, but I don't think he'll ever replace the dorf. You can blame Sliq. Jekylldorf just sounds too cool.

Overswarm - Nice ROB. I didn't get to watch much, though. Hopefully we can play some at the next tournament I go to.

Jump20X6 - That was an amazing set. I actually ended up not hating Norfair after you took me there, but I still have no clue how a lot of the environmental stuff works. I guess I really need to buckle down and learn my counterpicks.

Dastrn - Great tourney! I hear you're planning on hosting more in the future and I can't wait. I didn't get to play you, but it's good to hear that you're switching to a GC controller...Then again, Jump didn't seem to have a problem beating me without one, so who knows :p.

Zjiin - You have such an interesting Snake. So many tricksies. Ganon just needs to adjust his eyes a bit. Good Friendlies.

The Ship - Not playing any of the ship makes Jekyll a sad boy :(.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
haha BH i totally did it just they just never processed them or w/e. and my comp crashed recently so i dun even have the file anymore.
Big C, I love the computer johns. XD

Couldn't you just technically copy them from the tournament results thread here? It's no big deal anyway. I just wanted to see what was up with it. If you don't have it, that's cool.

Mendoza

Smash Apprentice
Let's just get along MW. You're all I got.

Shout-outs!
Dastrn- Love the tourneys, hate the Hanenbow. I appreciate you talking to me during my frustration. It's tourney hosts like you that make people come back for more to support.

Joshu- You scared the **** out of me... Lucario is clutch though. Nice seeing you around these parts. These 'Brawl' parts.

Kirkq- I wanna be the guy, too.

Bloodhawk- Next time, you *******. Next time. lol good ****. Most heart pounding matches i've ever brawled.

Kish2- I love the Bowser rep. I actually think I had the most fun playing you. It's nice to play you again. Say hello to the brother 1 for me.

Overswarm- This "In your face" Lucario (your words, not mine...:bee:) would have given you a second loss that night, had I played you! Good job on first, jerk-o!

QUICK SHOUTS
Iggy- I like seeing you at the tourneys.
Cosmo- Wisconson sucks.
Kel- Glad you man up and play fox. If it ain't top tier, I respect.
Lucario- I forgot my rare candies. Next time you win, ok??

Anyone I didn't mention, its 5am. Time johns.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dastrn- Love the tourneys, hate the Hanenbow. I appreciate you talking to me during my frustration. It's tourney hosts like you that make people come back for more to support.
Thanks for the love. Too bad for me we couldn't team together again this time, although you did much better without me, and Scarecrow was a really good partner.

Good stuff with Lucario, bro.

Kel

Smash Master
Kel- Glad you man up and play fox. If it ain't top tier, I respect.
I've played Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toon Link, Z-samus, Pit, Iceys, Kirby, Metaknight, Dedede, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Captain Falcon, Marth, Ike, Lucas, Game and Watch, Snake, and Sonic all in tournament before. They can't all be top tier! haha

Top Bottom