• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at Noho 3 Feb 9th (Nes' B-day) Maybe Brawl tourney!

The Game II

Smash Champion
Hey Glenn, when are the videos going to be up. Like it's already been 20 HOURS. YOU ARE SLOW. WHAT THE **** IS YOUR PROBLEM!!?!?!?!?!11eleven!?!?

--GCII

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
Thank god for brawl comming out in less than a month cuz mellee (despite it being a crazy good game) has become dull for me.(Plus my samus skills have deteriorated since i dont have a cube or mellee anymore)

Good tourney and if u need help finding a venue i can help u look for one.

WAFFFFFLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! - Those 20$ u found at carl's was most likely mine cuz i came to the tourney with like 35 $ and spent 5$ on the tourney and about 6$ on Jack in the box and like 2 bucks in mm. Its possible taht i may be wrong but and simply lost it elsewhere but i really think taht was my money. If im right then basically u bought me a smoothie with my own money LOL:laugh::(:ohwell:

Thx Blitz for letting me and nester sleep at your place and letting me practice on Brawl:)
Want some Apple JUICE Blitz?:laugh::chuckle:

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
oh **** guys I left a controller too at Nes's place. It was Luis's and it was just a normal blue controller in the back room. Near the small white TV. Nes I would love you if you find it and keep it for next time we meet

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
.... Oscar said he didn't see it but maybe someone picked it up..

It's really important to me =(

Charoo

Smash Champion
quick question. How lnog did brawl take with the set up u guys had? thanks

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
we started brawl at about 3 and ended at eleven, after getting kicked out of nes' house, the tourney was then continued at pbodys house.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
For the Zamus Tournament results thread: where there 29 singles entrants in Brawl? How much money, if any, did Blitz win for getting 2nd? Please PM me if you can help.

Top Bottom