• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash at the Arcade I. Morehead, KY Sat. July 25th

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So are we teaming then OS?
Sure, whatever. We can practice at the God Kais on the wednesday of that week if you want, and I'll give you a ride on the weekend if you are unable to get one. Hell, you and the GKais could probably stay at my house and all drive down together if you want.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just let the GKais collect so I can MM their crew and win it all for me.

lou4222

Smash Lord
As Nope said Springfield is coming to this. Itll be our first tourney since the house tourney. That tournament left a bad taste in our mouth. We will come back with a vegence :) But yea the venue looks sweet and we have never been to a KY tourney. Im pumped for this.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
exactly who from springfeild is coming so i can get an accurate list? Always forgot to ask who was coming. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the tourney!

clowsui

Smash Legend
wow i really wish that i could come to this. :/ i don't think i have class this day either!
someone give me a ride from cbus

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll give ROB tips to any ROBs at this tournament to help you guys out. I've learned a few new tricks XD

lou4222

Smash Lord
Me and Nope are coming for sure. Capem is like 90 percent sure hes coming. I havnt talked to Champ, Wakka, Sil, Sin, and Fonz yet, but Id guess Champ is definitely coming and Wakka probably will too. I would guess that we will bring five or six.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm...Just to have a good Confirmation...How are we Getting there God Kais...Via OS, Tyr, Infern...Or Possibly Sneaky Taco....

Overswarm

is laughing at you
GKais can drive down to my house and we can leave from my house to Morehead, if you guys want.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I think I'll probably be driving to this. We need to figure out if Kassanda, tgm, e_, SS etc. want to go to figure out car stuff.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I could probably pick you guys up, depending on what is going on next week. I dunno.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeah, you might want to ask if we could all have a get together at my house since I live with my family =P

Top Bottom