• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
lol you up for a few drinks with us UCK? if so your general guidance int he city and company will be more than accepted!! bball crews sounds good as does fusball, im a pretty good hand at both.

Ill see what happens regarding the friday. Im in no roush to make it there just for brawl teams. Id rather take my time and maybe just catch abit of bremen instead. (those im bringing arent huge brawl fans)

ill bring a tv, isnt a huge issue

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
i actually have a very bad feeling about leaving the venue to go out drinking since i'm the person in charge and i dont want to get any trouble =/

I can show you places beforehand and we can have a few drinks most certainly (drinking [and even smoking but i'll ban smoking] is allowed at the venue) but i wont be able to be your guide through bremens nightlife scene, sorry.

Kone

Smash Master
Uck - Yeah that makes sense lol, I dont go out either when I host tournaments. Glad bout drinking at the venue.

tea - i think he means no smoking in the venue itself?

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
smoking inside the venue is allowed by the owners but will be banned because of underage people there and nonsmoker protection stuff.

Kone, charles (and maybe AE.) will be coming early and i will try to introduce him (them) to the scene so he can show you.
why not any resident people for bar-tour-guiding?
There arent adult smashers interested/confirmed/i know of who could show you except for me and K.C. but i have to host and K.C. has houseban in most of the important clubs lol
(he's a cool guy though, <3 serge)

YAY, more swedish guys! *updating the interested list*

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Koneeeeeeeeeeeeeee~, don't ignore me!!! I challenge you to a Brawl MM!!! If you ignore me again, you're officialy the loser XD

Kone

Smash Master
gheb in 5 years in the smash community i aint ever played a mm. i also dont play much brawl tho doesnt mean ill not play u. basically, just ask me for a game and im up for it. or better yet we can have a souvenir match. u bring me something from vienna and ill bring u something from durham

ha

Luma

Smash Lord
you'd better be good if you wanna team with ma boi tea

(i've teamed once with him so far and we won, mostly because of him xD)

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Unfortunately it's been a while since my last journey, so I'll need everyone's help in order to organize this as quick as possible.. I already feel the ticket prices going over 9000 *brrr*

EDIT: appearently I can't find your msn, could you please link it to me again?

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
lol...doubles mushroom kingdom 2? XD
Reconsidering your trip charles? :laugh:

I wont use the standard ruleset!
there will be mushroom kingdom 2 and termina bay allowed in doubles, green greens in melee singles & doubles and skyworld in brawl singles.

Yes, I'm totally serious about that.

You should start practise guys.

Tero.

Smash Champion

there will be mushroom kingdom 2 and termina bay allowed in doubles, green greens in melee singles & doubles and skyworld in brawl singles.

*facepalms*

(*posts so uck can post his new stuff about the venue*)

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace

yeah, it's time to start old school picture war :D

VA

Smash Hero
is UCK a fox main or something? he's balancing this tournament heavily in favour of fox. more green greens, corneria, onnet and all this **** is stupid, they were banned a while ago for a reason. Mushy kingdom II is taking the biscuit tho.

random-ness

Smash Cadet
I can honestly say I like the melee rules :D since we play kinda funny here in sweden, with Green greens and Onett like CP, I like that, it gets interesting with halfbroken stages on.
Still gonna come to this XD Will bring the people i wrote about, they all seem to be able to come! :D
I really look forward to this, I hope for an exciting tournament and some rapeage from the swedes including myself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom