• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

AE.

Smash Cadet
nono,i will take care of you guys.also,im so ****in high.

no really,im taking care of this ****,if he doesnt move his *** up to the position where a TO should be,talking to everyone about their tourneymatchs,setups,weed,food,sex and you know what,it doesnt even affect me that much if he would do his job,but honestly,hes not doing his full job,which is supposed to be being online for any questions,especially regarding the pickup and housing problems and the tournament setting,which is in my honest opinion,not well enough organized;yes this makes me sad.And i have to admit :

IM SO ****ING HIGH.

E: no really,im down again.so,ill take care of you guys.post me your arrival and location and will work something out.

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
thanks to norm for telling but yeah, it's true. Since I don't give a f*ck about family life there is no need to be overly kind. actually this is good since my mom is the limiting force when it comes to housing spaces, she is away for the time and now my dad will be my ally. so thumbs up for divorce!
On to my actual post.

hi,

i have to apologize.
I hope you not too angry with me but it's really stressful not to have someone who serves as a spokeman or something.
Anyway, I have a lot (!) of news. I'll spam you with those (multiple posts approaching!!!) and then reply to your stuff. here we go:

Housing & getting to the hosts

Housing is set and looks like this:

Housing

°UÇK:

before SMACK:

1. AE.
2. Fuzzyness
3. kriz
4. tonberry
5. nizro
6. c
7. ajp
8. Q
9. random-ness
10. po
11. .tea
12. pasi
13. sagl
14. rj
15. m_b
16. baxon

after SMACK:

1. AE.
2. kriz
3. tonberry
4. kman
5. retroking
6. chrisboi
7. captain smashie
8. faab
9. adam
10. amsah
11. remen
12. wingz35
13. cash mooney
14. zgetto
15. .tea

K.C.:

before SMACK:

1. vilness
2. neutroni
3. samochan
4. laatikko
5. yuna

after SMACK:

1. Blackmoose
2. Askelink
3. Dev
4. yuna

Nina:

before SMACK:

1. aniolas
2. armada
3. marcus_90
4. gk_
5. smasher89

after SMACK:

1. acherontic
2. imperfect
3. aldwyn
4. dax
5. ryu
6. avengerangel
7. lawrencelot
8. uchihajp

I'm not relying on glory anymore since is a stupid ****. he's not housing anyone.
If there is someone missing or to much to be housed on the list feel free to tell me.

"How do I get to my Host?"

At first, I would like to show you why getting to the host
1. takes some time and
2. costs some money.
Here is a map of the overall situation of the locations:

As you can see, the hosts are not residents. you either have to get to Verden or to Dörverden in order to get housed.
Let's see my and K.C.'s hometowon Dörverden first since this is easy:

You can see the streetnames and numbers on the maps but I will tell you the adresses again anyway:

Benjamin Ottersbach aka °UÇK
Bahnhofstr. 35
27313 Dörverden

and

Serge Musengeshi aka K.C.
Im kleinen Moor 44
27313 Dörverden

The location of trainstation isnt acurate in google maps, you'll arrive the spot I marked.
Finding the way should not be to hard I guess.

Okaj, now lets see Nina's location situated in Verden:

The adress is:

Nina Schmidt
Elbestraße 13
27283 Verden

Getting there takes about 20-25 minutes. If you're are not getting picked up at the station I suggest you take the route I marked since it's the easiest. there are detours which are shorter in time but they are very demanding for a person who doesn't live in Verden.

Thats it for housing. More post concerning... other stuff will follow.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
hey UCK: important Efen and Flikkflakk also booked flight tickets now, is that alright with you????
They did it before the official "registering closed" thing. The only problem was that they didn't know they had to confirm this. Also UCK hasn't been available for a while, and I've tried to contact him for several weeks now regarding those two.

But as some English guys aren't coming, and at least 10 germans probably won't show up according to my experience with tourneys, this shouldn't really be a problem...

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
nono,i will take care of you guys.also,im so ****in high.

no really,im taking care of this ****,if he doesnt move his *** up to the position where a TO should be,talking to everyone about their tourneymatchs,setups,weed,food,sex and you know what,it doesnt even affect me that much if he would do his job,but honestly,hes not doing his full job,which is supposed to be being online for any questions,especially regarding the pickup and housing problems and the tournament setting,which is in my honest opinion,not well enough organized;yes this makes me sad.And i have to admit :

IM SO ****ING HIGH.

E: no really,im down again.so,ill take care of you guys.post me your arrival and location and will work something out.
My fangirls haven't showed up, so I guess the only sex will be the tournament ****.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Awesome UCK! And you even housed me with Italians, that's cool (since I know AA well). I kinda gave up on the housing but now it'll be a lot cheaper for me.

Aldwyn I wanna do friendlies with you as well. Do you remember me from SSB64 online?

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
I'm checking this thread waay too often, and now it's been dead for many hours! ...=(

Hyyyyype! Just some days away ppl!1

Britties: Remember we've got a crew battle to do. ;)

porc

Smash Journeyman
Hey UCK :)

Can I come ? :idea:

EDIT : I would come with Poilon, Baxon and Bjay so i don't need housing or anything!

SSBMaaron

Smash Cadet
the list off ppl in the first post are all entering all events?
i really want to come just on the melee day........arnt there any ppl that play barlw only?

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Ok, nice i´ve now got the adress to were I should go for housing, is there a site for timetables train/busses( ) so I know how to get to Nina.
That and any esterminated costs would be nice to know a little more about since I´ll travel that part alone since Kriz and Tonberry(who I travel with) gets housed at *Uck's place.

Or can/will anyone pick me up?
and just let me get off on the way when maybe the others is goimg to dörverden?
I'll of course pay, just say how much it costs and I´ll see to it so I`ve got those travelcosts prepared...=)

kelnoky

Smash Rookie
I have to attend a funeral and therefore the earliest I can come is Friday evening. But I will come, don't give away my spot. :D

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Nice math there, 13/2=11 =)
I'm indeed no clever mathematician, but not like that. :p 13 originally(attending list), I've heard some talk many couldn't go, and according to Kriz they seemed like being 4 and Fuzzy said 1/2 him and retroking. So that's where my fantastic math went from 13 people to 2 people, which luckily isn't the case. :)

btw, UCK - I remember you spoke of some legal stuff, which had to be signed by parents of those underage? Was that really what it was? ò.ô In case, you should get that out quite quickly, because I'm leaving on tuesday.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, and Kriz challenge 4 British, and Fuzzy said half of the UK isn't going, but you can challenge me and retroking. 4 -1/2 = 2
But that's not really important anyway. :p

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
OK sorry missed the part where they were 4 so no wrong with the math. But I don't see how "half of the UK" is half of anything else than all of UK, or in this case the original number 13 =)

UCK:
Do you want me to install anything on my computer other than recording stuff?
Also, could you (or someone else) bring a screw driver - you never know if something goes wrong with your computer and you need to open&fix it =)

J03

Smash Master
I was refering to Norway v UK at RoS3 (or was it 4..?) where we beat you, so I thought you guys maybe wanted a rematch ;) (Show me your moves/business)
i know you guys have probably improved alot in the last year or so but so has the UK. ive been in the community years myself and ive not seen it improve so fast ever lol.

unfortunatly due to unforseen events i can no longer make this tourney =(

Catharsis

Smash Apprentice
****, less than a week to Smack. Pools, please. Any serious tournament show pools with a week of anticipation. Yes, there will be people that don't go, but wath's the problem about that? Make some changes in the pools.

Sever

Smash Rookie
POOLS please!
I'm not sure if he can make them due to several reasons 1 being that 3 of my friends cming wif me are not on the list although they are in the tourney ... oó; i mean i signed them up ages ago and he did have them on the list some time on GSB but he put them down again T_T; upon my appalled response he told us to come anyways and that its all gonna be k. so yeah... guess he'll have to make the pools according to the guys rly appearing at the place.. ( no it's not difficult since there is TiO and other useful stuff at hand.. )

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
****, less than a week to Smack. Pools, please. Any serious tournament show pools with a week of anticipation. Yes, there will be people that don't go, but wath's the problem about that? Make some changes in the pools.
The problem is pool balance. If some good players somehow doesn't show up, they can't just replace them with anyone. That'll be bad seeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom