• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

porc

Smash Journeyman
What about teams ? I guess there won't be 71 teams in the bracket.
I assume you'll deal with seeding during the tournament, but do you already know if you're gonna do pools ? If the bracket is gonna be a 64 or 32 one ?

Oh and also, Salepâte is joining the French car =D
Meaning we're gonna be 5 ! Is that enough for some crews !?

EDIT : Just remembered that Norwegians were gonna be 5 too. WE CHALLENGE YOU !! =D

Catharsis

Smash Apprentice
Yuna: i can bring it (NGT4). Remember that we played at ESA II. But my memory exploded (European memory card + Japanese game), so bring a memory card with all the chars, if you can. Ah, and bring the Freeloader. I hope you keep safe my NGT4 (i remember that yours was stolen or sth else, isn't it?)

Answer me to check that you want me to bring it.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yuna: i can bring it (NGT4). Remember that we played at ESA II. But my memory exploded (European memory card + Japanese game), so bring a memory card with all the chars, if you can. Ah, and bring the Freeloader. I hope you keep safe my NGT4 (i remember that yours was stolen or sth else, isn't it?)

Answer me to check that you want me to bring it.
I don't have a Freeloader. They stole that too >_>'. But I have a savefile.

We need a Freeloader. Anyone who can bring a Freeloader?

Also, Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 money matches? :D

I imagine that there are German Brawl players. But... there are no-German players that are coming only to play Brawl? O__O
Europe hates Brawl.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL

You hate Brawl. Not Europe.
No, Europe hates Brawl. It's an established fact.

Also, I still wanna know why I'm not in a pool yet considering the fact that I signed up and confirmed way, way, way before half of the people in the pools.

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
Yuna is correct, from what I know Norway, Sweden, Finland and multiple others have said no to brawl, we still play it because it's easy money/it's a smash game/It brings new people into the smash scene- Which we later bring over to the melee side.. hmm yes that's our evil plan.. NawhaaamwhaaawhaaabHahawawawa

But really most brawl players in Sweden are coming back/converting to melee because of brawls emptiness

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Or even more that people gets stuck in shieks ftilt 0-KO as Snake and Marth and other chars XD

*Uck-Great^^ I´ll travel all the way with the norwegians then.

Btw how many swedish tournaments have we had without brawl since it got released? or even the last half year? :p

Luma

Smash Lord
yy brawl sucks we all know it
now i'd suggest you mofus should hype this **** a little more, something like this:

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Brawl is only fun when you play with items on. Seriously, that's what it has come down to for me.

yy brawl sucks we all know it
now i'd suggest you mofus should hype this **** a little more, something like this:

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Well I would if I'd get any information regarding why I'm not in the pools yet.

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Let's start the trashtalking

My prediction: 5 dutchies in top 6

1. Amsah
2. Remen
3. Adam
4. Zgetto
5. Faab
5. Armada

Something like this.

Or maybe that ajp anton will get first if the schrodinger equation feels so :chuckle: Hurray for quantum mechanics, everything is possible

LOOK! the roling smiley can dodge bullets! :uzi::roll:

I won't be here btw

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Sorry but Remen won't advance from his group [/thrashtalk]

1. Armada
2. Calle W
3.Ek
4.Amsah
5.Svampen
5.Dev

IMO

Luma

Smash Lord
ofc ivo
just like in berlin where you guys said:
top4 dutchies

last time it was faab, lets see who i take out this time =P

Catharsis

Smash Apprentice
Maybe i can get a Freeloader. But try to bring one, Yuna. NGT4 is a lot better than Brawl. I may have MM with you, but last time we were so equal, so i don't want to bet my money in a 50/50 bet.

And, yes, Europe HATES Brawl.
So, Basketball match on Friday?

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
yay, international crews on basketball!! shame we are just 4 spanish.

but it doesn't matter.. since we are #2 in the world at it we'll manage to win :D :D

trashtalk/prediction mode:
1 amsah
2 armada
3 adam
4 remen

lol at 89's list.. Ek.. you missed Helios there XDD

kankerfaabs too good

ps: anyone else is up for basketball at barlw's time? ^^

oh, and here's something I forgot:

Cash Mooney here, just wanted to point out that......

http://tinyurl.com/chvn68

I'll be in europe tomorrow. Seeya then!

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
Remen is so going to **** Armada it won't even be funny anymore.

Edit: Amsah, Adam, Zgetto and Faab too.

Edit2: Ga jij nou maar weer Brawl spelen Marc. *Ace emoticon*

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
Cath, 50/50 matches are the true deal and the real way to have a MM, Who's the better person? who could focus on THIS MATCH, THIS SET.. it's not up to luck it's up to you..

I'm on(@Bball), gonna be nice to get all sweaty and nasty~
(That brawl vid was just lol, sure is fun to see someone camp with a fast character like MK)

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Just my predictions:

Is Calle W going?

Armada
Nihonjin
Remen
Adam

Win it all Armada! :D

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maybe i can get a Freeloader. But try to bring one, Yuna. NGT4 is a lot better than Brawl. I may have MM with you, but last time we were so equal, so i don't want to bet my money in a 50/50 bet.
That's the best kind of MMs, one where either side could win, where both sides just have to play their best. I demand a 10 or 5 euro MM! It's almost unheard of to MM in NGNT4! 10 euro MM I say!

I don't have a Freeloader anymore, so I can't bring one, period. Please bring yours if you can. I asked Faab to ask Amsah to bring one, but Faab wasn't sure whether or not Amsah even had one, so bring yours just in case. It's just one tiny disc in one thin case. It's not like it's hard to bring :p.

BTW, I am going to win this. How you ask? At least 2 Bob-ombs, 5 grand-father turnips, 2 beam-swords and 2 Mr. Saturns every single match, that's how! Don't scoff. You know it could actually happen.

(In fact, it already has. I actually pulled all that in a single match once... twice... five+ times...)

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
By the way, does anyone here have Soul Calibur? Preferrably 3, but 2 and 4 will be acceptable (my preferences in descending order: 3 -> 2 -> 4).

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
@ajp every1 is playing everything. It should solve ur issue.
It solves one issue but it introduces new ones:
1. Brawl will probably need a different seeding.
2. I won't play Brawl even if it's free.
3. I'm not going to pay for something I'm not participating in (and I don't have to according to first post).

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
warum ist fiyuri nicht auf der liste? :(
edit : achja und mir is egal dass 2 gute peach spieler in meinem pool sind, ich fick sie alle ey. ganz ehrlich.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
because thats the old thread version
Well, it's still the first post in an active thread, and should be correct. It it's not, it's not my problem. I (and others?) have signed up for a Melee tournament without having to pay for Brawl.
You can't say we don't have to pay for something (to attract people?) and then demand money for it when we show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom