• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Haha!

If you think you fail at life, you don't. I do. My recording computer's motherboard just fried.
Don't even know what I did wrong, but there's no point or time to figure that out now. I'll still bring the capture cards (two PCIe x1) and the external hard drive (eSATA & USB) in case someone has a PC he could bring to the tournament.

Sorry...

pheX

Smash Apprentice
Oha my pool rules :D
Excited to play against Daisuki.
Does any1 know when the brawl pools are supposed to stand here?

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
so what ahppens if you dont attent to melee, will you get kicked out of those pools automatic or what?

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I really don't get all the Brawl bashing. I can see why people don't like the game, but openly bashing it time after time gets old. I have no business telling you how to run your community, but several Brawl players have shown interest in Melee in the Netherlands and keeping things friendly is beneficial for everyone. Melee is old, Melee is hardcore and to prevent it turning into a small community like the old Street Fighter games have, we have to be friendly to newcomers, even if they don't play your smash game of choice (at first). SWF policy actually allows me to go back and infract everyone who made comments about Brawl that were uncalled for, but I'm not going to do that now. I'd be displeased if this becomes an issue at the actual tournament though.

U sir, have no iea of what ur talking about. Even the "old" Street fighter forums is pretty big, and why would u even bring the Street fighter community up? The SF community just makes teh Smash (SWF) community look like ****, u know that right? ;):laugh::chuckle:

On topic:
Shaha, who is remen teaming with?
Btw, is that Dahean and Over guys going to this tournement? If they are, don't let them win teams again! :D (Isn't Pseyduomth (or something) Dahean?)

kJaBsmasher

Smash Cadet
WE STILL NEED CONSOLES AND GAME DISCS.
ANYONE WHO CAN BRING SOME PLZ WRITE ME A PN.
WE HAVE MORE TVs THAN CONSOLES RIGHT NOW. PLZ WE NEED UR HELP

ps. If yomeone has chips to poker with plz send me a PM too, then we can have a little pokertournament wth luma and co.

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
WE STILL NEED CONSOLES AND GAME DISCS.
ANYONE WHO CAN BRING SOME PLZ WRITE ME A PN.
WE HAVE MORE TVs THAN CONSOLES RIGHT NOW. PLZ WE NEED UR HELP

ps. If yomeone has chips to poker with plz send me a PM too, then we can have a little pokertournament wth loma and co.
quoted for truth and emphasis

We are lacking consoles right now. really bad, if possible bring a console!!

Pamaro

Smash Cadet
this will be some nice ****
HYYPE !!

oh and it´s Drrrwish, not Drrwisch. 3 f***in R`s without the c !!
I mean he´s in your crew. :p

I do my best to take a wii with me

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I guess I'll tell you this beforehand, I will not be able to take part in the event of friday (brawl doubles I believe?) because I will be ariving too late.

I do however have no problems with the entry fee stuff (even though it should have been said sooner).

Slhoka

Smash Lord
It seems reaper and Pamaro won Brawl teams, defeating Armada and Aniolas during finals.

Edit :
1. Pamaro + reaper
2. Armada + Aniolas
3. Marc + Linkje
4. Makkura + Yomi

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Armada is playing Zgetto in finals final now with the current score 2-0
Amsah got 3rd by getting 0-4 against Armada in losers final.

Brawl singles:

3rd: Smasher89(IC,Snake,MK, Diddy)
4th: Pamaro(G&W)

melee singles
1.AR
2.ZGetto
3. Amsah

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Cash Mooney, why do you talk so much **** when you suck so hard?
LOL

Anyway, here you have some more detailled results :

Singles

1. Armada
2. Zgetto
3. Amsah
4. Adam
5. Poilon
5. Remen (though some could say if shouldn't be here, it seems **** happened with him in the bracket)
7. Tonberry
7. Faab
9. Aldwyn
9. Luma (sorry =p)
9. ???
9. ???
13. Goat

Doubles :

1. Zgetto et Faab
2. Amsah et Adam
3. Armada et Aniolas
4. Yuna et Fuzzyness
5. Luma et Pamaro
5. ????

Luma

Smash Lord
i am 9th you mofo =P

and fu remen or whoever ****ed the bracket up, you lost 3stocked to a german fox, at least admit that **** now >_>

wisl

Smash Journeyman
wow good job Zgetto! (and armada too ofcourse)

edit: and I didn't even see teams: good **** faab

does anyone know the characters with those placements? (for the news thread)

Luma

Smash Lord
not that i didnt want amsah/miguel/adam to win, but **** it feels good to see a dutchie lose esp when you hear some people talk (*cough* linkje *cough*)

Ryuker

Smash Lord
So sad I had to miss that due to leaving early :(.
When'd you guy's finish?

Had a lot of fun this weekend guys. The venue was great and we had quite a lot of set ups. Pitty that it didn't quite go as planned regarding time management.
My personal opinion is that sign ups took to long and finding a tv to play on wasn't as clear as it should be. Try numbering the tv's next time.

But considering that this is your first big tourney UCK I think you did really well ^^. You must be exhausted now though. I've seen nothing but dedication from you to run this tournament well and I wanna thank you for the effort ^^.
Also big thanks to all the other guys that made this tournament possible.

Gratz go out to Armada, Zgetto and the other high placers. Finally got that placing you've deserved Armada! Can't wait to see the matches.

The teams matches were incredibly exciting to watch. Considering it's been some time since there was an event like this it's nice too see why we all still play this game ^^.

I'm gonna hurry up and pack now for the my trip to france. Too all that go to epita see ya guys in a week ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom