• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH ATTACK, Bremen - Germany Results & Shoutouts

031/021

Smash Cadet
Ok. I know my shoutouts are really late, but I just got back a few days ago, and I actually moved while I was away, to my surprise, so I've been really busy. I'm just going to post this in both threads.

Tyrone: I'm not sure what to say. You probably won't read this, but that trip to De Wallen was amazing, the space cake, and the RLD were both amazing, and I won't forget this trip now because of you. Thank you so much.

Amsah: You're an amazing person, as you are an amazing player. I've never met a smasher, or person even as kind as you. Thanks for the housing, lending me money so I could enter, and everything else that you did for me. My words can't describe how thankful I am.

Faab: I'm extremely sorry about the bus tickets, and I'm going to work as fast as possible to pay you back. After reviewing a bunch of my finances at home, I figured out I was jipped about 60 euros at the currency exchange office. I had a great time with you, and you're easily the most unique smasher I've ever met, lmao. And thanks a bunch for the

Zgetto: Lol, you're such a nut. I had a great time playing you. You're an amazing player, and you'll do extremely well when you come over here for Genesis. I can't wait to see it either. Also, I was pretty shocked when I heard you did speed runs for MK:DS, and we're the WR holder for it. That's amazing. We should Speed Run MM at MK64 sometime =D

Adam: Great guy, amazing player, I enjoyed our pool matches at Smash Attack, and I'll try and send you that NTSC copy when I can. We should just trade copies at Genesis :D

Remen: I've already offered my appologies to you, and once again, I'm extremely sorry for what happened in teams. My mind wasn't focused whatsoever, but for whatever it's worth, good matches. I had fun playing with you.

AJP: You're the main priority on my list of people to pay back. When my mom told me over the phone that she had used some of my money to pay for a U-Haul truck, there was really nothing more I could do. I hope you can understand.

UCK: Thank you so much for the housing, it was great. I hope you enjoyed playing NTSC :D And considering this was your first time hosting an event, you did an amazing job. Outstanding, to say the least.

Slhoka and Poilon: Great tournament! An amazing venue, 4 times the size of Pound 2, but just as amazing. This was easily top 5 in my most favorite tournaments. Both of you did a great job, and I had a great time in Paris.

Makenshi: I had fun playing you. Close matches =) You're an amazing player, and I hope to see you at Genesis.

Porc: It's unfortunate we didn't get to play any singles matches at ESA. I was really looking forward to playing your samus. Good set in doubles though at SMACK. M2k, Scar, and I may just be coming to Lyon in August. Can't wait!!!

Aldwyn: Most amazing Italian EVER. lol you're a great friend, and a funny dude as well. I wish we could have played when I wasn't so distressed, but oh well. We'll play again in the future, right? Come to Florida sometime ;D

QLEX!!!: MAH BOY. We really needed to play more, its a shame we didn't. I had fun ditto'ing you, and I hope you can come to America sometime and play our ganon's. You'd love it!

Oh and thanks so much for the housing. I really apreciated it. Sorry so much for whatever messes I happened to make(did I even make one?) I think I left a sock at your place >_>

Everyone I played: I had a blast. Thanks for the matches.

Everyone I've forgotten: Don't mind me, just respond back to this and I'll add you to my list =)

My most asked question in europe was "What do you think of European players?"

I think overall, in average, if the Average European smasher played the Average American smasher, the European would win. There's so much creativity in all of your playstyles, there's no metagame being followed. I mean look at Armada. This kid is crazy, I've never seen anybody like him, and I never will. During friendlies, I actually had to think a little, because everything was so much different. In america, everyone that wasn't a top player was just a robot, following some metagame that has been set.

Europe, and it's players, are all amazing. Thank you everyone for the times I was able to experience. This was the most amazing thing I've ever done before, and it changed my view of America forever.

USA

EUROPE
IS
AMAZING

ZeroP

Smash Apprentice
GERMANY
Pasi joa bist schon besser geworden, aber glaub mir, jeder überschätzt sich selbst + unterschätzt mich, ich glaube das is irgendwie so nen naturgesetz oda so kA xD
whhhhhhhhat i never claimed being better than u. or what was that comment supposed to be about?

Luma

Smash Lord
well true you never said it, might be that you thought that, but that was not the point

the point is/was that you thought i couldnt beat kjab or even be a hard opponent for european topplayers like poilon

ZeroP

Smash Apprentice
ahhhhhh i see
i just said i think i COULD beat u. just to make it clear ^^
so u proved me wrong : D congraz
i am sry for underestimating u
<3

Falcinho

Smash Ace
Lol no his nick used to be "BrokenBone"

He only doesn't play stupid characters like mewtwo, Ness or Yoshi

ZeroP

Smash Apprentice
i dont enjoy playing ness/m2/yoshi but some chars i play from time to time like samus or roy. so i play almost every char : D

Top Bottom