• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Can't you look at Dawza's AIM profile or something?
Might be a hint there.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
AIM FOR DAZWA.

If that is true... then we should probably resort to comments about the hint.

DAZWA boxes S in, DAZWA points to capslock, the letters are white.

And Also, lol, A near S, I near O, M near N, F O near I, R, D near C, AZWA.

Sonic if you aim and miss lol.

And here I thought the Broomer were cleverly manipulating their posts so certain things would only appear when the posts were quotes, ah well.

EDIT: wait, first post?

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
lol nice hint. i didnt really even guess for #26... im losing interest in this thread :( i think i may have liked it more back then. or may be its cus im getting more and more tired with less sleep. this new hint is interesting :)

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Don't watch it, 'cause it'll spoil the entire series. Its the best anime series I've ever seen, and I've seen a ton of anime.

Also, let me just be clear to you guys: Nothing we have posted so far has been part of the hint. Not a single person with a purple or red name has provided anything new for the hint this week. The hint is on the first post, and that's probably all you'll get. I'm rather surprised its taking you guys so long to figure out where to go from here.
Never said I was refering to that post of your's, I just quoted it. Mindgames are fun.

/_/. Be careful what you do next.
Recycle to your 1st.
SamuraiPanda, Overswarm.
_ce _ce BABY!
O SNAP

___t's __m_ _u__i _o y__, _____!

[IG]http://i360.phtbucket.cm/lbums/44/ttsm/.jpg[/IG]

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Has anyone look at the "all posts from this user" thing for dazwa? Maybe he has an aim? Like, to make zss the new fox? Idunno, just a shot in the dark.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
Has anyone look at the "all posts from this user" thing for dazwa? Maybe he has an aim? Like, to make zss the new fox? Idunno, just a shot in the dark.
I was looking for something like that, but I couldn't find anything. I just searched the ZSS boards though

Well, upDAte #Z7: WARIO

Look carefully, it took a lot of aiming, and I think I may have been aiming in the wrong direction. But I like it.

hehe, Dazwario...
:dizzy: what?

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Dazwa is a city in Ukraine.

Coordinates & Location Type

Area Type:
Populated place

Location Type:
Populated Place

Latitude:

Longitude:

Latitude (DMS):
50° 58' 0 N

Longitude (DMS):
24° 45' 0 E

Perhaps there is something there.

CR4SH

Smash Lord

Area Type:
Populated place

Location Type:
Populated Place

Latitude:

Longitude:

Latitude (DMS):
50° 58' 0 N

Longitude (DMS):
24° 45' 0 E

Love it, lets search.

hmm, its northeast.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord

Area Type:
Populated place

Location Type:
Populated Place

Latitude:

Longitude:

Latitude (DMS):
50° 58' 0 N

Longitude (DMS):
24° 45' 0 E

Perhaps we should "aim" a nuclear warhead there?

That could provoke interesting results.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Never said I was refering to that post of your's, I just quoted it. Mindgames are fun.

Recycle to your 1st.
SamuraiPanda, Overswarm.
_ce _ce BABY!
O SNAP

What the???? my web browser doesn't let me check that address...

upDAte #Z7: WARIO

Dazwario

Snare

Smash Lord
i took the cave story avatar hint and the white hint and googled it, aparently white is the name of king's song (a chararcter on cave story), so i wiki'd king

King (キング, Kingu?): The leader of the Mimiga Village since the death of Arthur. He feels he is responsible for anything that happens to Toroko. King dislikes Sue because she is an outsider and her appearance coincides with the Doctor's attacks on the village. He dies trying to save Toroko, but gives his powerful sword to Quote, requesting that the robot avenge him.

??? any ideas from there

I also checked out the caps lock hint, just take off the capital letter from the original post and it says im for azwa...

so IM "for azwa" or i am for azwa? just random thoughts, also download king's song if you find it, very soothing

10firstposts

camzaman

Smash Journeyman
'Snare' has a first post and mentions it in his posts like he's been here forever... but his join date is May 2007...weird - can they fudge that stuff? I hope we don't have more account shenanigans...

darkserenade

Smash Ace

Recycle to your 1st.
SamuraiPanda, Overswarm.
_ce _ce BABY!
O SNAP

This week's hint wasn't your typical easy. It was, IMO, so easy it was hard. Especially since last week kept us guessing for a while.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
'Snare' has a first post and mentions it in his posts like he's been here forever... but his join date is May 2007...weird - can they fudge that stuff? I hope we don't have more account shenanigans...
No, I'm pretty sure he actually has been here that long. :laugh: It's not too uncommon for people to lurk a forum for months before even making a post. It just happened that this person waited a teensy bit longer.

Lurking kicks ***.

EDIT:

There is a place Crimea in Ukraine.

Maybe I'm on the wrong track, but I'm guessing Ike.
Haha, if no one can come up with anything better, this is my guess too.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
The Dazwa isolates the "S"
S for "Samus"
And it points to the left. >_>
Which I think is you tap Samus's taunts left/right makes her transform into ZSS.
ZSS is in caps, which Dazwa points to.

/horriblelogic.

SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
We shouldn't need to go this far in depth. OS stated that he thought we could have nutted it out in under 30 minutes. So I think that it is either a direct play on words from the hint or something that can be found out quite easily. There are alot of people doing the whole 'microscope moon' thing again.

Let's take a step back....

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
i Took The Cave Story Avatar Hint And The White Hint And Googled It, Aparently White Is The Name Of King's Song (a Chararcter On Cave Story), So I Wiki'd King

King (キング, Kingu?): The Leader Of The Mimiga Village Since The Death Of Arthur. He Feels He Is Responsible For Anything That Happens To Toroko. King Dislikes Sue Because She Is An Outsider And Her Appearance Coincides With The Doctor's Attacks On The Village. He Dies Trying To Save Toroko, But Gives His Powerful Sword To Quote, Requesting That The Robot Avenge Him.

??? Any Ideas From There

I Also Checked Out The Caps Lock Hint, Just Take Off The Capital Letter From The Original Post And It Says Im For Azwa...

So Im "for Azwa" Or I Am For Azwa? Just Random Thoughts, Also Download King's Song If You Find It, Very Soothing

10firstposts

Hahahahaha

I am not laughing at the idea, by the way. The idea is worth looking into.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Okay, for anybody who would like to know the answer, solve my hints. It doesn't have to be this hard, but I don't want to give away answers.

Recycle to your 1st.
SamuraiPanda, Overswarm.
_ce _ce BABY!
O SNAP

For anyone who wants to spoil it: Mario. I hope....

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Okay, for anybody who would like to know the answer, solve my hints. It doesn't have to be this hard, but I don't want to give away answers.

For anyone who wants to spoil it: Mario. I hope....
There is a "spoilers" icon which makes it so you don't have to give away answers.

I'll bet anything that I have no idea what the basis of what you are doing is. Have you played this game before? :laugh:

Just out of curiosity, how would I check my first post?

Also, I have no chance of figuring this out without knowing what it is you're doing. It has something to do with black an white I guess. O.K. I have NO idea how you got any black letters, how you can get a t by recycling those letters or somethig else, why there are missing letters from an image file that I can't figure out where it came from or what gave you the idea for the system of logic you chose or even what that system is. I've never seen a puzzle like this.

And I have checked your edits. At least the ones on this thread.

Another edit: first part of you hint seems date related. Still have no idea what to do with that.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
The first two lines I don't understand.

Third line the R's are in white.

Fourth line, Ice Ice baby.

Fifth line, "O" Snap.

So Mario. lol.

Also,

That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!

No idea what any of this has to do with the hint, lawl.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Guys... come on its ZSS.
<_<
I posted my amazing reasons why a while ago.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
All of you are really bad at figuring things out :/.

FBM was good. Get him to help lol.

FBM

Smash Apprentice

Wow, even on the off-chance that's sarcasm, I'm positively overjoyed that someone remembered me. First for everything I suppose.

As for this hint, I don't want to guess anything other than (the obvious) ZSS b/c I've been waiting this whole time to hear what the SBR thinks of my main.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I think aim for dawza means AIM someone else FOR Dawza, which means we have to aim someone else instead of him. I don't know how this works, but let's give it a try.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Why does everyone keep dropping the O's on everything?

It's not exactly like we have a lot to work with. This **** isn't nearly as easy or obvious when you don't already KNOW THE ANSWER.

Edit: three hours later......my god this thread is completely dead.

Top Bottom