• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

luvs2pluck

Smash Apprentice
for number 2:

its not important that saturday isn't capitalized, all the answer is is just a simple number game, you could go trail and error if you want
ummm the second was ridiculous and I can't believe you made it the second question

looking at a calendar helps and so does taking what he says very literally, especially "back on Tuesday"
Those are the two hints I posted, doesn't really give it away but should be helpful

clowsui

Smash Legend
comboking

stop piggybacking off of others

you did this the last puzzle too

you skipped around using other ppls clues and asked incessantly how to do things even though ppl CLEARLY explained what to do

THINK for yourself, or don't do it at all.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Another web trek? Aww...

They're nice and all, but I miss the good old days of the logic clues.

Grunt

Smash Master
I still don't unserstand the lol one.
seriously.
I've tried o's, s's, every combination of that sort, so I'm still lost as to what's missing.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ok there is a pattern to it. they all have something in common, and the pattern is number related. the pattern has a whole. figure out the missing one, and thats the answer

Grunt

Smash Master
I must be ********, because that didn't help at all.
lollol is the pattern, right? if so then this number tied to the pattern is... 3.5?
Or the pattern is just lol and several O's are missing, which is unlikely since I've tried a lot of things related to the O's.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Yeah, still stuck on 7. >.> I have no girls around, except my mom, lololol, so I'm kinda at a loss. I have an inkling of what I need to do, but without someone that can help me, I'm just randomly guessing.

Someone send me a hooker.

Top Bottom