• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Opfer

Smash Cadet
i half agree. i'd actually want Yoshi to have his hint up ASAP. Just cus he has lots of potential right now doesn't gaurantee he will be that good in the future. And so what if they give them the hint now? What i mean is that when i read ur post, it gave me the idea that you think Yoshi sucks right now or they'll give Yoshi a negative summary. And plus im just eager to see what they'll write up for Yoshi :)
Well, you've got a point there.

I don't think Yoshi sucks, but I think he takes ages (I'm talking about 1 year at least) to learn (and therefore to get good with), so I have a feeling that he's only gonna get better over time rather than worse. But maybe that's just me.

Well, it doesn't matter that much, if he really gets better that much, they'll revise their summary anyways, so whatever. I'm gonna be fine either way (not like I can do much anyways ;)).

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm the one who generally picks the character.

I enjoy other people guessing incorrectly out of sheer hope it is their loved character.

I also enjoy tricking people.

biohazard930

Smash Apprentice
I find it pretty strange that people are saying that Yoshi is being guessed every week when, to my knowledge, he's only really been considered for two hints.

I'd love to be proven wrong and see the posts that people are referring to, though.

Snail

Smash Lord
I find it pretty strange that people are saying that Yoshi is being guessed every week when, to my knowledge, he's only really been considered for two hints.

I'd love to be proven wrong and see the posts that people are referring to, though.
I can't be bothered to search through the 300+ pages this topic has to find a few desperate calls for Yoshi, but I'm pretty sure there have been a whole lot.. >_<

Mmac

Smash Lord
I can't be bothered to search through the 300+ pages this topic has to find a few desperate calls for Yoshi, but I'm pretty sure there have been a whole lot.. >_<
The last time when someone was serious with Yoshi was the week it was Samus, which was a month ago

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Darn, should have followed Brock Obama's lead and switched to BooBoo. >_> I went to test him out and he did seem to fit the hint a bit better than Ike, but I got stubborn and didn't change my vote...ah well.

Its funny, when I was playing as him, the CPU, which was random, became both Yoshi and Ike in a row for two matches, and BooBoo owned them both. Prediction of what was to come, eh? XD Then, not too long after, Ike came up and surprise-owned my Bowser.

So, uh, based on that match, my guess is that next week is Ike. >_>

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
darn... i posted earlier but apparently it didn't get thru

LOL Overswarm :)

and lol betterthanbonds9, i make a list/ record JUST LIKE that pic. I block the chars out with black squares, i blocked out Zelda the same way you did too :) I even used the same pic, the one where it says taht Wolf is new and Jiggs is being chosen and where its the Japanese version of Brawl. The only real difference is that I didn't put ZSS up there :)

I'm the one who generally picks the character.

I enjoy other people guessing incorrectly out of sheer hope it is their loved character.

I also enjoy tricking people.
Lol. I love tricking people too. Oh you do pick the chars? Pick Mewtwo!!! Or Yoshi. I WANT YOSHI (reverse [reverse] psychology). Don't forget to do the original Captain Falcon too. Rick Wheeler is new, so don't blame him, he's not experienced yet. Rick Wheeler will (hopefully) get better in the next SSB :)

Its funny, when I was playing as him, the CPU, which was random, became both Yoshi and Ike in a row for two matches, and BooBoo owned them both. Prediction of what was to come, eh? XD Then, not too long after, Ike came up and surprise-owned my Bowser.
That's interesting XD. We like Ike!

and i didn't even know the hint for Bowser was changed :( I request that me guessing Yoshi instead of Bowser therefore guessing incorrectly didn't count and therefore I can continue my streak of guessing correctly :)

and did anyone save the edited hint? i wanna read it. or if anyone knows what was changed?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
If the thing left in place of the hint is really the hint I'd guess sonic.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
is it just me or is it that everytime they review a character, the writeup gets smaller and smaller, the write up for snake was like a full page while the last two were barely a paragraph

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
is it just me or is it that everytime they review a character, the writeup gets smaller and smaller, the write up for snake was like a full page while the last two were barely a paragraph
It shouldn't really matter if you read the discussion threads.

CometStar

Smash Apprentice
I'm hoping for Ness or Ice Climbers pretty soon. Would be nice to see what the top players think of them.

Scala

Smash Ace
SamuraiPanda said:
I have a 10 page paper to start writing and its due in 3 hours. No time.
Well, this hint makes me lean towards it being Ike. All the fanfictions involving him explicitly state his enjoyment of writing.

If you think it's anybody else, you are wrong. I am right. Case closed.

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
Ya, the last update is gonna be jigglypuff and the description is gonna be: she sucks

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
you clearly were not here for the ganon (wario) hint.

said pit twice, missed sonic off the top of my head, but here's the list visually

Zomg #19 is blank with a picture of Japanese letters!

We're gonna go through all the characters, and hten when only Yoshi is left, we're going to do Metaknight again.
I lol'd. It'd be better if you made #39 random and metaknight #40. Then Yoshi after a delay of a week, which would be #41.

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
the good characters left to update olimar,DK,wario,lucario,ice climbers everyone else is basicly low/bottom tier with falcon,bowser,ganon, link etc...

mario peach fox kirby ness zamus should be mid tier imo

so it should end up sumthing like
top:
metaknight
snake

upper:
dedede
r.o.b
game&watch
wario
marth

high: