• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

infomon

Smash Scientist
darkNES, I have been rummaging through that but it hasn't seem to led anywhere. Maybe it's just me. Bnzaaaa seems to have gotten it but iunno how :o

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer

ook

Smash Lord
Lol, I gave up on notpron after I got to the part where you have to like, print it out and fold it and cut it in some weird way.

For this... I solved all the hints and know where (generally) to find the character, but I don't know what to do with the number on the cheater page :/

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
darkNES, I have been rummaging through that but it hasn't seem to led anywhere. Maybe it's just me. Bnzaaaa seems to have gotten it but iunno how :o
I have a feeling its a city or a location, unless it has nothing to do with what we're thinking about.

Do you guys think the title of the page has any significance? (as in, the thing you used to solve the first hint)

infomon

Smash Scientist
ook, it's not even necessary.

I'm still lost with Dnes :)

Also I encourage y'all not to spoil too much, for the sake of those who will be starting late.

But so far so good, I guess :)

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
IIIII caaaan't dooooo iiiiiiit.

Seriously, I'm just stumped at the 3rd one. :( Maybe it's my lack of sleep and how overworked my brain's been today, but there's no way I can get this hint tonight. But I don't want to save it for tomorrow, and I don't care about my pride anymore.

Someone PM me the answer to 3 and then I'll shut up.

Mmac

Smash Lord
No wait, I'm on 18.

I have no clue!

Edit: Jesus! How many is there!

"I see what you see not.

Vision milky, then eyes rot.

You look around and try to see...

But shadows are where light should be."

Help?

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
im stuck on 10, i cant find
the name of ryu hayabusa's sword, if that even is the answer.....

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
IIIII caaaan't dooooo iiiiiiit.

Seriously, I'm just stumped at the 3rd one. :( Maybe it's my lack of sleep and how overworked my brain's been today, but there's no way I can get this hint tonight. But I don't want to save it for tomorrow, and I don't care about my pride anymore.

Someone PM me the answer to 3 and then I'll shut up.
Anyone? :/ Otherwise I'm just going to bed...

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I give up. I'm not good at riddles so I'll just let this eat me until Monday... Unless someone will tell me the answer.

For now I'll guess Pokemon trainer.

Top Bottom