• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

VulgarHandGestures

Smash Journeyman
ok i just started guessing numbers, i guess i got off count somewhere... that is, for what i thought was riddle 15 or 16, i forget now...

and now i'm stumped as ****. i think i'm giving up for the night.

EDIT: got it. thank you, yahoo search (which is infinitely better than google will ever be)

VulgarHandGestures

Smash Journeyman
now i'm stuck on the one about
the treasure hunter who didn't like to be called something

this is pretty intriguing, if frustrating. nice job os :suess:

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
now i'm stuck on the one about
the treasure hunter who didn't like to be called something

this is pretty intriguing, if frustrating. nice job os :suess:
I'm not that far, and yet I think I know who it is.

Edit: Skipped ahead, and I am right, but I still wanna figure out the one I'm on now.

VulgarHandGestures

Smash Journeyman
I'm not that far, and yet I think I know who it is.

Edit: Skipped ahead, and I am right, but I still wanna figure out the one I'm on now.
lol, well thanks for letting me know that you know the answer, that was nice of you :lick:

i'm done for tonight, good luck guys

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
i got 13 and im on 14, but tis not askin anything just sayin
check the cheater page, so i just typed cheater in the url and brought me to the magikarp page....

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Well, I think I got it, though I totally don't know whether I took the right path or not - I never did get the peninsula page one, and trying some more URLs I just found one more hint page that I had never gotten to and not used. And the warp pipe. Ah well.

Also, it's Magikarp.

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
haha i used the warp without realizing, i thought it was what we were supposed to do so when i come on here and see all this stuff i hadn't gotten (even though i made it through, can't wait for this week) it made me want to go back and do it the hard way... thing is, it's too hard XD

D

Deleted member

I;m not that far, but I know who it is.

Care to make a trade? Help me this

http://www.overswarm.com/puzzle/17.php

and I tell you yours
<!--If you're on the page where I told you to relax, here is your hint:

guitar strings are normally tuned to what notes?-->

ChrisTheCom

Smash Cadet
Has anyone thought of logging the answers to the hints that are figured out? The more people we get further in to the puzzle the better. Unless OS frowns upon mass collaboration in this hint.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
It's not worth it to me to try and figure this out. I'm on step 4 and I just don't care anymore. I appreciate the extra effort the back room is putting in to these hints, but jeez...

Especially frustrating when I made the VERY stupid decision to check out the "notpron" riddle.
Good God. 140 levels of that? I couldn't even get past 4 without help.

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
o_o

Wow...you really have to pay attention to this stuff. It's the only way to the hint. Otherwise you really will get sidetracked away...<.<

As it was, getting to it the way I went was challenging enough, but compared to what you guys seem to be messing with, it was right down the middle of the plate for me.

(For the record, I got the gist of what the warp was, but I didn't type exactly what I needed to 'till I took a glimpse here at a some of the earlier comments when Overswarm first put up the hint. Props to being such an evil fiend...)

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
Just to make this a little more clear for people who think they've warped:

If you didn't try fire, you're taking the long way. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you didn't.

Top Bottom