• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Nitrix

Smash Ace
I think its Peach because other people says so....Does any1 else feel really stupid when they say this? You guys should actually try to solve the riddle youself and find your own conclusion.

seekrat blooper.....We need to consider this as a hint.

M@v

Subarashii!
We did solve it, mainly because we 100% super mario RPG xD. Trust me you don't forget the scene where peach says this.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
FAIL! Marth is a boy. Ankoku has a good Marth.
Marth was originally a girl. Due to American localization, he became a guy. He still has the figure of a girl, and he wears a tiara.

And I think that this hint was intended to be hard, but since we all played Super Mario RPG, it was easy. Bet you Panda didn't see that one coming.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

Guys, it's not that it could be Peach, or that it's likely Peach... it IS Peach.

In SM RPG, you track down Booster in Marrymore, who kidnaps Peach and tries to force her into marriage.
Upon your arrival at the church, Peach loses all of her bridal objects and you must work quickly to find them. If you find all 4 quickly enough, Peach kisses you on the nose. If you are too slow, you may end up accidentally and hilariously kissing Bowser and/or Booster.
Regardless though, after either kiss, Peach exclaims "Now THAT's one for the scrapbook!" Booster then leaves quietly never to be seen again and you proceed to fight this giant wedding cake monster boss.

Okay, question answered. The end. Sorry for the spoilers.
On second thought, not really sorry.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Guys, it's not that it could be Peach, or that it's likely Peach... it IS Peach.

In SM RPG, you track down Booster in Marrymore, who kidnaps Peach and tries to force her into marriage.
Upon your arrival at the church, Peach loses all of her bridal objects and you must work quickly to find them. If you find all 4 quickly enough, Peach kisses you on the nose. If you are too slow, you may end up accidentally and hilariously kissing Bowser and/or Booster.
Regardless though, after either kiss, Peach exclaims "Now THAT's one for the scrapbook!" Booster then leaves quietly never to be seen again and you proceed to fight this giant wedding cake monster boss.

Yes, we have determined this multiple times already.

ICANTCOUNT123456

Smash Journeyman

Yeah or Ness, where you are stalked by a camera man throughout the game, and forced to say "FUZZY PICKLES" and have your picture taken.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
If you see it like that it could by ANY game with "pictures/photos" in it (ie. Pokemon Snap)

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Time to add to the Nessism. Anyone remember how we found out Ness was in Brawl? Oh yeah looking through a sticker book in a video that had Ness' face in a corner?

Wait was this said before?

Should be peach though.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Seekrat Bleeper
o_o

Seekrat Bleeper...
SEEK RAT BLEEPER...
SEEK RAT BLOOPER.

OMGOMGOMG!!

I'm the HINT. :scared:

This was my last post before the "Seekrat bleeper":

Is it just me, or is the font for this a bit off?

I think it's just the size...

Testing
Testing

Yep, just the font size. Formatting mistake Panda?
QUICK EVERYONE ANALYZE.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Up until now I believed it was Peach until this post:

Time to add to the Nessism. Anyone remember how we found out Ness was in Brawl? Oh yeah looking through a sticker book in a video that had Ness' face in a corner?

Wait was this said before?

Should be peach though.
O_O

Top Bottom