• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Back Room Weekly Character Discussions! FINAL UPDATES: Ness + Lucas. All done!!

Natch

Smash Ace
NNID
Natch42
ZSS was given a one frame jab because she was afraid she'd be ***** and needed a way to get everyones hand off of her.

True story.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Up until now I believed it was Peach until this post:
Time to add to the Nessism. Anyone remember how we found out Ness was in Brawl? Oh yeah looking through a sticker book in a video that had Ness' face in a corner?

Wait was this said before?

Should be peach though.

O_O
I had to do it I hope my theory is right. But it's probably peach
MINDGAMES
NESS NESS NESS+ I FEEL HAPPY

JLynn943

Smash Ace
In SM RPG, you track down Booster in Marrymore, who kidnaps Peach and tries to force her into marriage.
Upon your arrival at the church, Peach loses all of her bridal objects and you must work quickly to find them. If you find all 4 quickly enough, Peach kisses you on the nose. If you're too slow, you may end up accidentally and hilariously kissing Bowser and/or Booster.
Regardless though, after either kiss, Peach exclaims "Now THAT's one for the scrapbook!" Booster then leaves quietly never to be seen again and you proceed to fight this giant wedding cake monster boss.
zomg it's sonic

mimic_king

Smash Lord
This has got to be the worst hint so far. This was easier than the old hints we used to get. i think that this was done on purpose because we thought that the previous four hints were too hard, or at least some of us did. Im not blaming you guys, I mean, creating a good hint is extremely difficult, but it's better not to take a direct quote from a game, otherwise people will just google it and find the answer in a minute. just a reminder for next week's hint.

M@v

Subarashii!
This has got to be the worst hint so far. This was easier than the old hints we used to get. i think that this was done on purpose because we thought that the previous four hints were too hard, or at least some of us did. Im not blaming you guys, I mean, creating a good hint is extremely difficult, but it's better not to take a direct quote from a game, otherwise people will just google it and find the answer in a minute. just a reminder for next week's hint.
If you mean by "google it" you mean my memory, then yes :)

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
you just type it in your mind, and searches through your thousands of memories and comes up with all matches :p

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I AM MAKING MY OFFICIAL GUESS.

It is Peach.

(I would kick myself if I never guessed when it was her week)

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
because it's obviously sonic.

you only get the quote if you're too slow :laugh: (and omg sonic is blue, lolz)

of course, that's if you're ignoring that it's a direct quote from peach, and therefore most likely peach
I'm not changing from Peach until I get a facepalm from a Smash Broomer (or Samurai). Or at least something that somehow correlates to the hint in an obvious way. For all I know, color swaps could be for the sake of Halloween.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm not changing from Peach until I get a facepalm from a Smash Broomer (or Samurai). Or at least something that somehow correlates to the hint in an obvious way. For all I know, color swaps could be for the sake of Halloween.
If it isnt peach the SBR better have a very good explanation as to why not.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
yeah, I don't blame you. Peach seems like the obvious choice, and there really is little that suggests anyone else other than maybe Ness.

also, whats up with color swaps? I'm color blind so I didn't notice anything... :ohwell: who's color changed to what?

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
yeah, I don't blame you. Peach seems like the obvious choice, and there really is little that suggests anyone else other than maybe Ness.

also, whats up with color swaps? I'm color blind so I didn't notice anything... :ohwell: who's color changed to what?
Highlander from purple to blue

Samurai Puppy from red to green to pink

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Now that this hint has been solved for a long time now, let's talk about the next hint. It might have something to do with Halloween. Perhaps a costume? Think of someone who is commonly dressed up as for Halloween. I am dressing up as Snake's cardboard box, but that isn't common, and Snake has been announced.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I'm dressing up as a Pokemon Trainer, and I think I'll snag a stray squirrel, drown it, and call it Squirtle.

BentoBox

Smash Master
So... this thread serves no purpose other than to speculate on which character will be talked about next week? ._."

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Tomorrow the hint will be out, so we can at least guess the character we think it will be. Hopefully the hint won't suck.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I don't care about the hint as long as the discussion about the character is interesting

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Wow. That was the most convincing reasoning ever. That will definitely convince everyone. You are so convincing it isn't even funny.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
See what I mean?

How do I unlock him?
You download SMRPG for the virtual console and beat the game. When you start up Brawl, it will detect a save file for SMRPG and will ask you to go on a side quest. Accept and you will be transferred to a new level of the Subspace Emissary. Beat this level, and you will fight Geno. He is a great character, with excellent priority, ground game, and has many mindgames. He lacks projectiles though, and he has pretty crappy aerials. He is fast and powerful, and everyone of his grabs is a chain grab on every character. He isn't floaty either. He is worth the trouble you have to go through to unlock him.

As for beating the secret level, you're on your own for that insanely hard level. I beat it though, so you can.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I forgot to mention that. You have to do that, plus everything else I said. If you get hit, you have to restart your file. Sucks when you get to Taboo.

Top Bottom